Our opinion: The Elba Carlota Hotel is a great holiday resort with plenty to do for all the family.
The Hotel Elba Carlota is situated in Fuerteventura, island declared as a Biosphere Reserve by Unesco. It is a privileged environment on this island, which has more than 265 kms of coastline and beaches. The Hotel is facing to the first 18-hole golf course on the Island of Fuerteventura and with excellent views to the Atlantic Ocean. This impressive looking hotel offers a good standard of amenities for couples and families to enjoy on-site, together with 2 outdoor swimming, sun terrace, loungers and parasols, sports area and gym. The Elba Carlota is a great base from which to explore a wealth of leisure interests and visit the large shopping mall and many restaurants and bars.
- Air conditioning
- Currency exchange
- WiFi internet connection in public areas
- Massage services (payable locally)
- Doctor on call
- Free parking
- Laundry service
- Ramp access and wheelchair access
- Room service
- Safety deposit boxes. Please note that some amenities may be payable locally.
- 2 outdoor and 1 heated swimming pools
- Spa (payable locally)
- Tennis court- Games room
- Jacuzzi. Please note that some activities may be payable locally.
- Children's fun pool
- Play area.
The Hotel Elba Carlota offers 346 deluxe double rooms, suites and junior suites in Fuerteventura (Canary Islands). All rooms are equipped with direct telephone line, air-conditioned, mini-bar on request, TV via satellite, safe deposit box and full equipped bathroom with bathtub, hair dryer and beauty mirror.
- Animation programme.
- Poolside snack bar.
- Facts and Figures
- Accommodation Type: Hotel
- Accommodation Code: 31141
- Official Rating: 4 Star