View our Price Panel
Included in all our holidays
- All Taxes and Duties
- At least 15kg baggage
- And much more
This hotel is located in the exclusive and desirable location of Costa Adeje, so you get amazing views. The hotel boasts a unique style designed to accommodate its huge lushious gardens, which makes it simply beautiful.
- All Inclusive
The Meliá Jardines del Teide is located on the Costa Adeje, the most exclusive area in southern Tenerife alongside the Playa del Duque beach. The hotel boasts a unique architectural style adapted to its environment and 12,000 m2 of gardens and terraces. It has a huge array of leisure activities and the restaurant offers some of the best local cuisine.
Standard rooms provide two single beds with a DREAMAX mattress, designed exclusively for Meliá, and convertible to Queen size format, which you can choose. Facilities include air conditioning, LED 32" TV, Mini-bar, bathtube with bathroom amenities, a large safe and a hairdryer. Daily housekeeping happens everyday and 24-hour room service is available. A sea view room is available at an extra charge.
Junior suites are the same as standard rooms but are bigger and offer exclusive sky and ocean views from the sunbeds on your huge terrace. A sea view room is available at an extra charge.
Number Of Floors
Number Of Rooms
- 24-hour Reception
- 24-hour room service
- WiFi available in public areas and rooms (payable locally)
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing and Laundry
- Luggage storage
- Airport shuttle service
- Wellness center
- Secretarial services / international translation
- Car rental service
- Currency exchange
- Bookings for day-trips and excursions
- 3 meeting rooms for up to 450 people
- Spacious dining areas: Sterlizia Restaurant, Snack Bar La Palapa and Breeze Panoramic Lobby Bar
- Lounge Bar Amber
- 2 squash courts
- Mini club
Sterlizia Buffet Restaurant (Breakfast from 8 am to 10:30 am, lunch from 1 pm to 3 pm and dinner from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm in winter and 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm in summer) is a buffet that offers internation and mediterranean cuisine, with show cooking stations and great choice of salads, vegetables, fish and meat, large selection of cheeses and meats, fruit and delicious pastries.
La Palapa Snack Bar (open 10-6pm) offers a wide variety of hot and cold snacks, tapas, fresh salads and fruit. It is ideal for informal meals while enjoying a nice day by the poolside. Choose from burgers, kebabs, sandwiches, pizzas, hot dogs, paella, and a variety of juices, iced drinks, open bar, cocktails, and ice cream.
The Breeze Panoramic Lobby Bar has a stunning balcony over the Atlantic Ocean. Uninterrupted bar service for 15 hours a day, with a wide selection of drinks. The bar changes as night falls with chilled out music and a more relaxed feel. It is open until 1am.
- Sports activities for adults: Fitness, step, pilates ...
- 2 outdoor pools for water activities: water aerobics
- French bowls
- Ping pong
- Dance classes (Belly dancing, Flamenco)
- Table tennis
- Daily daytime entertainment including small team games, family and water-based activities.
- Daily evening entertainment including in-house entertainment shows, live music, mini-disco and professional shows.
- Mini Club for children 5 to 12 years
- Children's club (5-12yrs) - small team games, sports, water-based, arts and crafts and food-based
- Outdoor playground with panoramic views
- Cooking classes
- Treasure hunt
There is a Wellness center that provides wellness, sports and therapeutic messages. Also beauty treatments, open air massages with fantastic views, manicures, pedicures, an individual sauna and an on-site hairdresser. All are available at an extra charge.
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.