Greece & Greek Islands Car Hire
Cyprus Car Hire
Europcar Car Hire
Sixt Car Hire
Terms & Conditions for Cyprus & Greece
Terms & Conditions for Sixt
Car Hire with Olympic Holidays
With the freedom a car gives you, you can see much more of your chosen destination and discover that corner you might otherwise have missed. All cars can be pre-booked from Olympic at the time of booking your holiday, or right up to 7 days before your departure. We have negotiated special low rates from companies that have been operating for years so that we can be sure that your car will be reliable and of good quality.
Greece Car Hire
Cyprus Car Hire
|Greek Islands Car Hire||Cyprus Car Hire|
Olympic Car Hire Benefits:
- Unlimited mileage
- 3rd Party fire
- Theft insurance is included for Cyprus only. For Greece it is optional (payable locally)
- Personal accident insurance (only if you have taken Olympic Travel Insurance)
- Delivery and collection charges - except night delivery and collection charges in Greece
- All local taxes and VAT on items above
- Roof racks and child seats FREE on request in Greece
- Airport service charge only for National bookings in Greece
- Collision damage waiver (CDW)
For your peace of mind all our vehicles are safety checked and cleaned before every rental. Together with Hertz and Europcar, we are constantly renewing our fleet, so you’ll be driving some of the very latest model vehicles all at low, low prices. Read more about what is NOT included in the price here.
N.B. Don't forget to take your driving license with you!
The DVLA is to abolish the paper counterpart of driving licences from 8th June 2015. After 8th June 2015 the DVLA have advised that if you are hiring a vehicle and you are asked to provide evidence of your driving record you will be able to do by accessing the Share Driving Licence service via the DVLA online for free.
More information can be found by clicking on the following link https://www.gov.uk/government/news/driving-licence-changes.
For more information about Olympic Car Hire call us on 020 8492 6799 or e-mail us here.