View our Price Panel
Included in all our holidays
- All Taxes and Duties
- At least 15kg baggage
- Redundancy cover
- And much more
A tropical paradise offering a magical holiday in an oasis of relaxation.
Nissi Beach Resort embraces the shore of an azure lagoon on a glorious, sandy beach. A little island, 'Nissi' in Greek, gives the area its name. Here you can swim and scuba dive or relax on one of the sun loungers under a parasol.
Among the landscaped, tropical gardens, the Nissi Beach justifies its reputation as a year-round holiday paradise with clean, modern rooms overlooking either sea or gardens, where, if you're lucky, you may spot one of the friendly resident pelicans. The hotel offers a host of opportunities for relaxation, leisure, activity, pampering and fun for everyone and staff pride themselves on their programmes with everything from stimulating water sports to relaxing massages.
Children will splash to their hearts' content in the their own pool, or expend some energy in the playground. The Kids' Club entertains 4-12 year olds with a host of activities. Early meal times with menus serving firm favourites and new things to try, mean you are free to suit yourself before unwinding over an unhurried evening meal. Enjoy the creations of Head Chef, George, with the hotel for 25 years, whose passion is evident in the hearty buffets and refined a la carte. At the Nissi Beach Resort, mealtimes are definitely something to look forward to.
If you should decide to venture beyond the hotel, the centre of Ayia Napa is only 3 kms away, and Cyprus' capital, Nicosia, is an hour away. Larnaca airport can be reached in 35 minutes.
All rooms have air-conditioning, bathroom with bath and shower, international direct dial telephone, mini-bar, tea and coffee making facilities, radio, satellite TV, hair dryer, safe deposit box and a private balcony or terrace. Other room types available at a supplement; guest rooms with garden view, guest room with sea view, guest room with direct sea view, beach bungalows with direct sea view and suite beach bungalows with sea view and opening straight to the sea, a spacious terrace and set in beautiful gardens.
Number Of Floors
Number Of Rooms
- 24 hr reception
- Newspaper stand
- Souvenir/boutique shop
- Hairdressing salon
- Concierge Service
- Laundry, dry-cleaning and ironing service
- Wireless internet access (lobby and bar area)
- Room service
- Currency exchange.
- Ambrosia Restaurant & Terrace with international cuisine and theme buffets
- Nissi Tavern with á la Carte menu
- Bacchus Bar & Terrace with live music and dancing
- Orpheus Bar for a quiet drink
- Pool Bar overlooking the beach
- 5 Beach Kiosks for light snacks and refreshments.
- Open air swimming pool
- Sun terrace with sunbeds & umbrellas
- Heated indoor pool
- Health and Beauty Centre offering sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi, massage, beauty treatments (payable locally)
- 4 floodlit tennis courts
- Multi purpose court (basket ball or mini football)
- Beach volley ball court
- Mini golf
- Table tennis
- Full range of watersports on the beach (payable locally)
- Aqua aerobics and water polo.
- Daily evening entertainment and shows (Apr-Oct)
- Animation team soft day and night animation programme
- Live music every night (Apr-Oct)
- Theme nights Cyprus, Greek, Italian, BBQ, Carvery, Mexican and Asian.
- Children's pool
- 2 children's playgrounds
- Supervised kids' club (4-12 years old)
- Children's games
- High chairs
- Early mealtimes
- Children's menu
- Babysitting service (upon request payable locally).
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.