View our Price Panel
Included in all our holidays
- All Taxes and Duties
- At least 15kg baggage
- And much more
A fantastic resort offering facilities and entertainment for all ages.
- All Inclusive
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Free Wi-Fi
The long established, award-winning Olympic Lagoon Resort was expanded in 2011, upgraded and renovated beyond recognition. It has become a world of leisure and now offers new and upgraded facilities and services to provide an immense variety of family-focused and adult-orientated amenities, activities, entertainment and accommodation. The Olympic Lagoon Resort is an excellent holiday resort for families and couples alike and also offers guests an extensive all inclusive package. Situated in the Nissi Bay area, the golden sandy Landa beach is just 130 metres away. The centre of Ayia Napa with its nightlife and restaurants is 3 kms away. There is also a waterpark 2 kms away.
Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with high quality mattresses, duvets and pillows, individually controlled air conditioning, large TV with free satellite TV channels and PAY TV system, full bathroom, free safety deposit box hairdryer, Radio & telephone, mini-fridge stocked with welcome drinks on arrival and a balcony with furniture with inland or sea view. Family junior suites sleep 2/5 with garden and pool view, junior suite pool garden views sleeps up to 4 adults and 1 child. There is a private garden with this too. There is a spacious lounge area with sofa-bed and a flatscreen TV which is separated from the bedroom by a sliding door. And there's a second TV in the bedroom area with a mini-fridge stocked with drinks, balcony or terrace, shower, tea and coffee making facilities, air conditioning and direct dial telephone. Superior bungalows sleep 2/5 with inland view, with a sliding door separating the bedroom from the lounge area, extra beds in lounge, bathrobes and slippers for adults and 2 flatscreen TVs. Fisherman's village deluxe superior rooms sleep 2 in the adults only wing, overlooking the Fisherman's Village pool and tropical gardens with large luxurious en-suite bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities, bathrobes and slippers, access to an exclusive swimming pool with sun deck and luxury loungers and a sea view, olympic bay rooms sleep 2 with sea view and are in the olympic bay section and have tea and coffee making facilities, air-conditioning, hairdryer, shower, double bed, separate bathroom, balcony and direct dial telephone.
Fishermans village deluxe superior room sea view and the olympic bay room sea view are for adults only.
Number Of Floors
Number Of Lifts
Number Of Rooms
- 24 hour reception
- 4 restaurants
- 3 bars
- Two evening entertainment venues
- Souvenir shop/news stand
- TV/video room
- Valet/laundry service
- Free WiFi in all areas of the hotel
- Royal Olympic main buffet restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Offers a different theme night every night including a kids' buffet and live cooking. Beverage for all meals are waiter served. Dress code: shorts and tshirts allowed during breakfast and lunch. Smart casual attire for dinner time.
- Rock N Roll Diner is a indoor themed family restaurant serving a variety of burgers, sandwiches, fries, milkshakes and desserts. Open daily from 11:00 - 23:00 (last order). Dress code: smart casual.
- Captain's Deck outdoor restaurant is a traditional Cyprus tavern overlooking the Fishermans Village lake and watermill and offers traditional Cypriot meze including meat platters and authentic traditional sweets. Open for dinner daily (except Wednesday & Sundays). Dress code: smart casual.
- Seven Orchids Pan Asian Restaurant open for dinner and serving authentic asian cuisine including sushi and Teppanyaki. Dress code: smart casual.
- Cinnamon bar
- Blue Lagoon outdoor bar
- Teenager's Bar.
- Six themed swimming pools
- Fishermans lazy river
- Blue Lagoon pool with man made sandy beach
- Serenity Spa & Health Club with hair salon and fully equipped gym
- Extended lush tropical gardens
- Dedicated adults-only facilities & services
- Adults only luxury swimming pool with whirlpool area
- Semi Olympic indoor pool with whirlpools
- Sunbathing facilities
- Tennis court
- Pool volleyball
- Aqua aerobics
- Step aerobics
- Table tennis
- Billiard table
- Video games
- Basket ball
- Mini football pitch
- Archery Court
- Family and adult-only professional evening entertainment shows (daily)
- Two evening entertainment venues; Cinnamon Club (adults-only after 21.00) and Blue Lagoon outdoor bar
- Family fun shows
- Disco nights
- Broadway style musical shows
- Tribute acts
- Professional musicians
- Daily activities programme
- Sports instructors
- Indoor and outdoor sports activities
- Family fun activities
- Evening activities and fun games.
- Little Monsters splash pool with pirate boat and water slides
- Organised daily activities for ages 6months-3years, 4-8 years, 9-12 years and 13-17 years
- Nursery programme
- Baby packs (payable locally)
- Large indoor Kids' Club including extensive operating hours (free of charge)
- Arts and crafts
- Kids' disco
- Unique supervised Teens Club with state of the art arcade room (payable locally)
- Internet cafe
- Organised activities and entertainment
- Children's early dining parties (supervised)
- Soccer school.
Premium All Inclusive: Meals: Breakfast at the Royal Olympic Main Restaurant 07:00 – 10:30. Lunch at the Royal Olympic Main Restaurant 12:30 – 14:30 Rock n Roll Diner light meals from 11:00 – 23:00. Dinner choose between 4 restaurants including 3 theme restaurants (Seven Orchids Pan Asian Restaurant, Captains Deck, Rock n Roll Diner). Royal Olympic Main Restaurant from 19:00 – 21:30, Captains Deck from 19:00 – 22:00, Rock n Roll Diner from 11:00 – 23:00 and Seven Orchids Pan Asian Restaurant 18:30 – 22:00 (adults only from 21:00 – 22:00 except Thursdays & Sundays). Snacks: All kinds of tasty snacks including packed sandwiches, green salads and ice cream are served between 11:00 – 22:00. Delicious top quality ice cream served at the Blue Lagoon Bar from 11:30 – 22:30 and at the Blue Lagoon Kiosk 11:30 – 18:00. Drinks: Include a rich selection of branded international alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages from 10:30 – 23:30. Drinks and refreshments are available in a choice of 2 bars as well as in the lobby lounge. In your mini bar upon arrival 2 bottles of mineral water, 2 soft drinks and 2 packets of orange juice (these will not be replenished). For children: Little Monsters Kid's Club for children aged 6months - 36months & 3 yrs - 12 yrs. Teenz Club for the younger generation up to 18 yrs.
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.