Our opinion: A fantastic All Inclusive resort offering facilities and entertainment for all ages.
The long established, award-winning Olympic Lagoon Resort was expanded in 2011, upgraded and renovated beyond recognition. It has become a world of leisure and now offers new and upgraded facilities and services to provide an immense variety of family-focused and adult-orientated amenities, activities, entertainment and accommodation. The Olympic Lagoon Resort is an excellent holiday resort for families and couples alike and also offers guests an extensive all inclusive package. Situated in the Nissi Bay area, the golden sandy Landa beach is just 130 metres away. The centre of Ayia Napa with its nightlife and restaurants is 4 kms away. There is also a waterpark 2 kms away.
Save up to £290 per couple - a discount of up to £145 per person. Book by 30th April 2014 for stays between 1st May 2014 and 31st October 2014. The earlier you book, the higher the savings.
- 24 hr reception
- 4 restaurants
- 3 bars
- Two evening entertainment venues
- Souvenir shop/news stand
- TV/video room
- Valet/laundry service
- Air conditioning.
- Seven themed swimming pools
- Fishermans lazy river
- Blue Lagoon pool with man made sandy beach
- Serenity Spa & Health Club with hair salon and fully equipped gym
- Extended lush tropical gardens
- Dedicated adults-only facilities & services
- Adults only luxury swimming pool with whirlpool area
- Semi Olympic indoor pool with whirlpools
- Sunbathing facilities
- Tennis court
- Pool volleyball
- Aqua aerobics
- Step aerobics
- Table tennis
- Billiard table
- Video games
- Basket ball
- Mini golf
- Mini football
- Jogging track.
- Kids' splash pool with pirate boat and water slides
- Organised daily activities for ages 0-3years, 4-8 years, 9-12 years and 13-17 years
- Nursery programme
- Baby packs (payable locally)
- Large indoor Kids' Club including extensive operating hours (free of charge)
- Arts and crafts
- Kids' disco
- Unique supervised Teens Club with state of the art arcade room (payable locally)
- Internet cafe
- Organised activities and entertainment
- Children's early dining parties (supervised)
- Soccer school.
Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with high quality mattresses, duvets and pillows, individually controlled air conditioning, large TV with free satellite TV channels and PAY TV system, full bathroom, free safety deposit box, mini-fridge stocked with welcome drinks on arrival and a balcony with furniture with inland or sea view. Family junior suites sleep 2/5 with garden and pool view, junior suites sleep 2/5 with inland view, superior bungalows sleep 2/5 with inland view, fisherman's village deluxe superior rooms sleep 2 in the adults only wing, overlooking the Fisherman's Village pool and tropical gardens with large luxurious en-suite bathroom, bathrobes and slippers, access to an exclusive swimming pool with sun deck and luxury loungers and a sea view, olympic bay rooms sleep 2 with sea view and single rooms with inland or sea view are also available at a supplement.
- Family and adult-only professional evening entertainment shows (daily)
- Two evening entertainment venues; Cinnamon Club (adults-only after 21.00) and Blue Lagoon outdoor bar
- Family fun shows
- Disco nights
- Broadway style musical shows
- Tribute acts
- Professional musicians
- Daily activities programme
- Sports instructors
- Indoor and outdoor sports activities
- Family fun activities
- Evening activities and fun games.
- Royal Olympic buffet restaurant
- Rock N Roll Diner
- Captain's Deck outdoor restaurant
- Kiku Japanese outdoor restaurant
- Cinnamon bar
- Blue Lagoon outdoor bar
- Teenager's Bar.
- Facts and Figures
- Accommodation Type: Hotel
- Accommodation Code: 21304
- Rooms: 259
- Floors: 3
- Lifts: 2
- Brochure Map Ref.: C5
- Official Rating: 4 Star
- Special Features
- Child Stays Free
- Family Rooms
- Wedding Offers
- Honeymoon Offers
Meals: Breakfast served from 07.00-10.30, lunch served from 12.30-14.30 and dinner served from 19.00-21.30 (children from 18.30) in the main Royal Olympic Restaurant with buffets (including for children), live cooking and different theme nights. Alternative dinner dining is available twice a week at the Captains Deck Restaurant from 19.00-22.00 (excluding Sundays) serving traditional Cyprus meze (reservation required), the Rock n Roll Diner from 19.00-23.00 serving traditional 50's style dinners and the Kiku Japanese Restaurant once per week from 18.30-20.30 (for families) and 20.30-23.00 (adults only) serving sushi and teppanyaki (reservation required). Snacks: Are available from the Blue Lagoon Kiosk from 11.00-18.00 and the Royal Olympic Restaurant from 11.00-22.00 serving a variety of snacks and beverages including packed sandwiches, pasta, hot snacks and green salads. Ice cream available from 11.30-22.30. Drinks: Drinks are self service during breakfast and lunch, and waiter service during dinner. Drinks are also available from the Blue Lagoon Kiosk from 10.30-18.00, the Blue Lagoon Bar from 10.00-01.00 and the Cinnamon Bar from 10.00-21.00 (adults only from 21.00-01.30) including cocktails, wines, champagne & sparkling wines, cognacs & brandies, liqueurs, beers, non alcoholic beverages, soft drinks and coffee (beverages may vary from outlet to outlet). Mini bar (on arrival only) includes 2 bottles of local mineral water, 1 cola, 1 lemonade and 2 packets of orange juice. All inclusive package is available until 23.30 only (after this all drinks are payable locally). For Children: Teenz club with a hi-tech arcade, internet and an exclusive supervised 'Cool Club' complete with entertainment, for children aged 9-17yrs, open daily from 10.00-23.00. The Little Monsters Kids' Club with numerous indoor and outdoor activities throughout the day and evening, for children aged 3-12yrs, open daily from 10.00-12.30, 14.00-16.30 & 21.00-23.00, and a designated nursery room for children aged between 6 months to 36 months. Kids are accompanied for dinner and shows by the dedicated entertainers from: Kid's Dinner available from 19.00-20.00 (closed Wednesday and Sundays), Kid's Disco from 20.00-21.00 and Kid's Programme from 21.00-23.00. Entertainment & Leisure Activities: A mix of family fun shows and disco nights, Broadway style shows, musicals, party specials, magician and more every evening at the Blue Lagoon Bar and the Cinnamon Bar (adults only in the evening).
Summer 2014 Special Bonuses (for stays between April and October)
- FREE sparkling wine and cake for anniversaries & birthdays
- FREE use of gym & tennis court (daytime)
- FREE use of playground
- WEDDING COUPLES receive FREE local sparkling wine, flowers, wedding welcome card and Traditional Cyprus delights in room upon arrival, luxury bath amenities, bathrobes and slippers in room, room upgrade (subject to availability), breakfast in room the morning after the wedding, candlelit dinner for two and a love cake, a surprise gift, free use of sauna & Jacuzzi and FREE wireless internet connectivity.
- HONEYMOONERS receive FREE local sparkling wine in room, room upgrade (subject to availability), luxury bath amenities and slippers in room, free use of sauna & jacuzzi and FREE wireless internet connectivity