Great for families offering excellent leisure facilities and service.
- All Inclusive
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Free Wi-Fi
The St Raphael Resort Hotel welcomes you to a world of leisure with landscaped gardens leading to the largest Blue Flag accredited beach in Limassol, with its silver-sandy beach, its very own marina and a host of facilities. Luxury surrounds you from the moment you enter the cool marble lobby with its attractive waterfalls and panoramic elevators. The hotel is just a short coastal drive from the town of Limassol. A small selection of bars, restaurants and shops can be found within a short walk of the hotel. This excellent 5 star all inclusive resort is perfect for families seeking fun in the sun and a wealth of activities and entertainment for both adults and children.
Twin bedded rooms with bath/shower, individually controlled air conditioning/heating, 26 inch flat screen satellite TV, radio, direct dial telephone, safety deposit boxes, bathrobe and slippers, hairdryer, mini bar (payable locally) and coffee & tea making facilities (in all rooms) and inland view (standard inland view rooms do not have a balcony). Twin bedded rooms with sea or marina view, family rooms with inland view, executive rooms with marina, inland or pool view and single rooms with sea or inland view are also available at a supplement.
Number Of Floors
Number Of Lifts
Number Of Rooms
- Reception 24 hrs
- 6 restaurants: Palladium, Octagon, Phoenician (Summer only), Splash Snacks (summer only), The Sailor's Rest Lounge Bar and Restaurant, and Seashells Grab and Go (summer only)
- Free WiFi in all areas of the hotel
- Captain's Bar (newly renovated)
- Captain's Deck and Sun Terrace
- Amphibion wet and dry Pool Bar
- Splash Restaurant
- Seashells Beach Tavern
- Conference & banqueting facilities
- Hairdressing salon (payable locally)
- Souvenir shop
- Clothes Boutique
- Sun loungers and umbrellas on the beach and by the pool
- Jewellery shop
- Laundry & dry cleaning (payable locally)
- Air conditioning/heating
- Business centre (internet payable locally)
- Safety deposit boxes
- Choice of 6 restaurants, 4 at lunch and 3 at dinner (not all open in winter or part of All Inclusive).
- The Octagon serves American breakfast buffet and international cuisine for lunch.
- The Palladium serves themed buffet meals in the evening (dress code applicable).
- Phoenician restaurant, serving a fusion of Mediterranean and Arabic cuisine as a meze (dress code applicable).
- Splash Snacks serves snacks and is open for lunch
- Seashells Grab and Go is open for lunch
- The Sailor's Rest, in the heart of the marina, is open for lunch, dinner, drinks and shisha. (Not an All Inclusive Restaurant, and a discount is granted on the total bill to all in house guests on certain days).
- Two outdoor pools, one with wet bar and one with separate children's pool with slide
- Indoor swimming pool (heated in winter)
- Serenity Spa including rasul, solarium, water-jet massage bed, beautician suite, pedicure/manicure, private sauna/steam bath and massage rooms (payable locally)
- Beach volley ball
- Floodlit soft surface tennis courts (payable locally at night)
- Gym with latest equipment
- Health club with gym, sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi, massage
- Daily activities team
- Eden Garden indoor games room
- Watersports available on the beach (provided by an external supplier, payable locally).
- Theme nights with live entertainment
- Live music in the bar
- Daytime entertainment programme for adults (six times a week, Summer only)
- Shows and evening programme (several times a week in the amphitheatre, Summer only)
- Live music several times per week, Cyprus night every Friday with Folkloric dances (Winter only).
- Day time & night time entertainment programme for children 4-12 years of age (six times a week, May-Oct)
- Separate shaded pool with slide
- Outdoor playground
- Indoor Children's Club (supervised)
- Babysitting (on request, payable locally)
- Changing mats, bottle warmers and sterilising units available free of charge at reception
- Animation team.
Meals: Full American breakfast buffet served 07.00-10.00. Lunch served at the Octagon Restaurant 12.30-15.00 serving cold and hot appetisers, international cuisine, variety of meats, fish, vegetables, salads and a variety of desserts. Alternative lunch dining also available at the Splash Restaurant (summer only) serving fast food, salad bar and desserts, and at the Seashells Beach Tavern (summer only) serving grills and salads. Dinner at the Palladium Restaurant 19.00-22.00 with themed buffet evening (Italian, International, Around the World, BBQ night, Cyprus night, Gala buffet, Carvery night). Alternative dinner dining at Phoenician Restaurant (advanced reservation required) with a fusion of Mediterranean & Arabic cuisine served as a traditional meze, Splash Restaurant serving grills and fast food (summer only). Snacks: Available 10.00-12.00 and 15.00-18.00. Late snacks available until 23.00. Drinks: Unlimited domestic and imported (selected brands) of alcoholic beverages at all the bars and restaurants from 10.00-23.30. Entertainment & Leisure Activities: Table tennis, workout, darts, French bowls, gym, archery, beach volleyball, badminton, tennis (during daytime), rackets and tennis balls, sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi, one introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool, wind surfing, canoing, pedaloes. During the summer – live music (6 times a week), day time entertainment programme for adults (six times per week), shows and evening programmes (every night). During the winter – live music (several times per week), Cyprus night every Friday with folkloric dances. For Children: During the Summer – Daytime entertainment programme for children aged 4-12 six times a week. During winter – kids’ club (six times a week).
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.