Our opinion: The perfect choice for families and young people for a lively holiday in this lovely village with on-site waterpark on the beautiful Cyprus coast.
The Aqua Sol Holiday Village is a water park resort located at the western end of Paphos in the beautiful coastal area of Coral Bay, one of the most attractive and exclusive areas of Cyprus. Guests have free access to the onsite waterpark, making the village a perfect destination for families and young people. Have fun on the water slides and other attractions, or simply float in the sunshine around the lazy river. As well as the water park, the village has a large, island-type swimming pool and a children's paddling pool, a fitness room, floodlit tennis court and a volleyball court. There is also a programme of organised leisure activities for the whole family. When you're ready to chill out, head for the sauna and Jacuzzi, or book yourself in for a massage. The hotel's Aphrodite restaurant offers a wide variety of local and international food and local wines with them theme nights and and other entertainment, and at the Nectar bar and Pool bar you will find snacks, cocktails and coffees to enjoy during the day or after dinner as the sun goes down.
The village looks out over the sea and has direct access to its own stretch of sand and shingle beach. Coral Bay itself is a natural, crescent shaped, 600 metre stretch of powdery, white sand, and has earned itself a European Blue Flag. The sea is shallow, making it ideal for children, and many water sports are on offer including water skiing, banana boating, jet skiing and windsurfing.
- Games area
- Internet corner
- Mini shop and launderette.
- Swimming pool
- Indoor pool
- Fitness room
- Floodlit tennis court
- Volleyball court
- Jacuzzi and massage (payable locally)
- On-site and complimentary water park is perfect for children and family fun. The Water park features water slides, a lazy river, a mini slide, aqua bow, squirting frog and whale, a water shooter and a jungle aqua tower. (The Aquamania will not be open during the Winter period).
- Children's paddling pool.
Studios are open plan lounge with kitchenette, mini fridge, radio, telephone, TV, air conditioning, safety box, bath/shower with balcony or veranda.
One bedroom apartments all have one twin bedded room with air conditioning, mini fridge, telephone, TV, radio, safety deposit box. Open plan lounge with kitchenette, bath/shower with balcony or veranda.
Animation programme throughout the day for the whole family, weekly folklore show and special theme buffet nights.
- Aphrodite Restaurant: indoor restaurant serving Breakfast and Dinner .A wide variety of international and local specialities with an extended choice of local wines.
- Nectar Bar & Pool Bar: Enjoy a great variety of snacks, exotic cocktails, special coffees and all favourite classic drinks in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Facts and Figures
- Accommodation Type: Studios & Apartments
- Accommodation Code: 30800
- Rooms: 149
- Official Rating: A Class
All Inclusive available at a supplement.
Meals: Breakfast buffet served from 07:30-10:00, lunch buffet/set menu served from 12:30-14:30 and dinner buffet/set menu served from 19:00-21:30. Snacks available from 10:30-12:00, 15:00-18:00 and 22:00-23:00. Ice cream is available from 10:00 till 22:00. Drinks: Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages include draught beer, soft drinks, house wine by the glass, spirits (rum, vodka, tequila and gin) brandy, liqueurs, cocktails and hot beverages served from 10:00-24:00.