An ideal base for making the most of the resort.
- Self Catering
- All Inclusive Available
- Reduced Child Prices
Centrally located in Paphos, the Basilica Apartments are traditionally built and are an ideal base for exploring the resort. The picturesque fishing harbour is only a five minute walk away with the nearest beach just a couple of minutes walk. A wide selection of shops, restaurants, tavernas and bars are situated close by. The Basilica Apartments is a Mediterranean resort of charm and distinctive Cyprus flavour. Reflecting the unique culture, heritage and people, the resort is next to the historic ruins of St. Paul's Pillar and the famous Paphos Mosaics.
Studio suites sleep 1/2 with twin beds, open plan kitchenette, private bathroom with bath or shower, air conditioning/heating and a balcony with inland view.
One bedroom suites sleep 1/3 persons and two bedroom suites sleep 4/5. Both have private bathrooms with bath and shower and an inland view, plus all the facilities of the studio suites. Air conditioning and heating is free of charge. There is satellite TV and a hairdryer in rooms. Cleaning of rooms happen five time a week. Linen and towels change two times per week.
Number Of Floors
2 or 3
Number Of Lifts
1 (in harbour suites block only).
- 24 hour reception
- Air conditioning
- Pool bar
- WiFi in public areas (payable locally)
- Safety deposit boxes (payable locally).
- Swimming pool
- Sun terrace with sunbeds & umbrellas
- Games room
- Pool table.
- Children's pool.
• Breakfast Buffet 07:30-10:00
• Light Cold Snacks 10:00-12:00
• Fruits & Sweets 10:00-12:00
• Lunch Buffet 12:30-15:00
• Light Cold Snacks 15:30-17:00
• Fruits & Sweets 15:30-17:00
• Dinner Buffet 19:00-21:30
• Unlimited ice-cream 11:00-22:00
(Food orders outside of the All Inclusive menu are chargeable at the standard hotel prices)
Drinks available from: 10:00 – 23:00
• Local Draught Beer
• Local spirits
• Soft drinks
• Local Fruit Juices
• Hot Beverages - Tea & Filter Coffee
• Local House Wine
• Craft cocktail of the day
• Animation program and various evening entertainment
• Shows 3 days a week including dancing and music
• BBQ/Grill and Cyprus theme nights’ included
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.