Our opinion: Ideally located on the beach with superior accommodation and excellent facilities.
An elegant waterfront resort, the Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel will meet the demands of the most sophisticated of travellers. Positioned in a beautiful sandy bay with shops and restaurants nearby, the Athena Beach is about 1.5 kms from the centre of the resort, 2 kms from the historic harbour, and Paphos Town is just 4 kms away. You'll find plenty in favour of staying put, however, as well as an extensive range of activities on offer, the hotel has lovely gardens, freshwater swimming pools fringed with palms, a gym and the Elixir Spa, and facilities to keep children happily occupied. All elegant rooms are fully fitted with everything necessary for a comfortable stay including spacious balconies offering enchanting sea or garden views. At mealtimes choose between the Atrium buffet, Zephyr's a la carte, or snacks, light lunches and a la carte dinner from the Leda Italian Restaurant, the Adonis Mediterranean Restaurant in summer, and the Palm Tree al fresco restaurant (summer only). The Helios Beach Bar serves a variety of snacks and beverages during the day. At the Nectar Cocktail Bar, linger for a nightcap and be entertained. Superior facilities and attentive service make the Athena Beach an enjoyable experience for couples and families alike.
Save up to £180 per couple - a discount of up to £90 per person. Book by 28th February 2014 for stays between 1st May 2014 and 31st October 2014. The earlier you book, the higher the savings.
- 24 hr reception
- Nectar Cocktail bar
- Atrium main restaurant
- Zephyr a la carte restaurant
- Adonis Mediterranean restaurant (a la carte for dinner, summer only)
- Helios beach bar (summer)
- Leda Italian restaurant (a la carte for dinner)
- Palm tree al Fresco a la carte restaurant (summer only)
- Mini market
- Internet corner
- Hairdressing salon
- Nail salon
- Conference facilities
- Storage room for golf clubs. Please note that some amenities may be payable locally.
- 3 freshwater outdoor pools
- 2 outdoor Jacuzzis
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- CBH Elixir Spa with sauna, steam bath, massage room, fully equipped fitness room and a wide variety of beauty treatments
- 1 floodlit hard surface tennis courts
- Table tennis
- 8 short mat indoor bowling (on request)
- Games room
- Mini golf
- 3 large dance rooms with wooden floor (125 sqm, 110sqm and 300 sqm)
- 8 short mat indoor bowling (Artemis Hall - Athena Royal Beach Hotel)
- 18 rinks bowling green (outdoor)
- 6 rinks bowling green (indoor)
- Reading room
- Games room
- Bridge room.
- 2 paddling pools
- Kids' club (during summer)
- Babysitting on request (payable locally).
Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 (on request can be made as a king size bed), luxurious simmons bed, floor to ceiling windows, bath tub, rain shower and flexible hose shower, scales, magnifying mirror, flat screen LCD satellite TV (26 inch in inland view rooms and 32 inch in all other room types) and radio, direct dial telephone, WiFi internet (payable locally), fridge, safety deposit box (payable locally), tea/coffee making facilities replenished daily, pool towels, hairdryer, bathrobe, beach towels in room, slippers & ironing facilities in all rooms, mini bar (on request), air conditioning (May-Oct) and a balcony or patio with inland view. Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with side sea or sea view,superior rooms sleep 2/3 with inland or sea view, one bedroom suites sleep 2 (adults only) with sea view, two bedroom suites sleep 4/5 with sea view, superior deluxe terrace rooms sleep 2/3 with sea view, junior suites sleep 2/3 with private pool and sea view (summer only), junior suites sleep 2/3 with sea front view (winter only), one bedroom suites sleep 2/3 with sea view and single rooms with inland, sea view or side sea view are also available at a supplement.
All superior rooms and suites include fruits and wine on arrival, espresso machine, free use of sauna and steam bath, exclusive breakfast, WiFi internet connection (free of charge), safety deposit box (free of charge). All suites have an additional flat screen LCD Satellite TV in the bedroom as well as radio, afternoon maid service, enriched fruit basket, DVD player, use of a private cabana at the beach with seating area and sun beds, red house wine on arrival and Commanderia wine present on departure.
- Regular evening entertainment with music, dancing & theme nights, 2 large dance rooms with wooden floor.
Atrium Restaurant offering buffet breakfast, table d'hote meals, theme nights & pasta corner. Zephyr a la carte Restaurant offers breakfast until 11.00am for superior rooms and suites. Also serves table d¿hote meals. Adonis Mediterranean Restaurant offering light meals, snacks and beverages in the afternoon, and Mediterranean a la carte menu for dinner (summer only). Leda Italian Restaurant serving lunch, snacks and beverages in the afternoon, and Italian a la carte menu for dinner. Helios Beach Bar serving snacks, lunch and dinner (closed in winter). Palm Tree Grill Restaurant offering a la carte dinner (summer only). No smoking areas in restaurants. Dress code: smart casual.
- Facts and Figures
- Accommodation Type: Hotel
- Accommodation Code: 21156
- Rooms: 429
- Floors: 4
- Lifts: 4
- Brochure Map Ref.: F9
- Official Rating: 4 Star
- Special Features
- Own Pool
- Child Stays Free
- Family Rooms
- Late Check Out
- Single Parent Discount
- Wedding Offers
- Honeymoon Offers
£19 per person. Private taxi, local champagne and fruit in room, VIP ticket wallet and luggage labels and resort information. (Subject to availability) Read More
Olympic Gold Plus
£45 per person. Private taxi, access to UK airport lounge, local wine and fruit in room, VIP ticket wallet and luggage labels and resort information. (Subject to availability) Read More
Free Taxi Transfer
Taxi transfers included (unless otherwise specified)
We have more information on free taxi transfers.
Premium All Inclusive for standard rooms: Breakfast: Enriched Buffet in our Atrium Restaurant. Lunch: Choice of Light Meals or Mediterranean a la carte in the Adonis Restaurant or Light Meals in Leda Restaurant or Various Snacks at the Helios Beach Bar. Afternoon: Snacks/Desserts/Ice-Cream/Hot Beverages in Adonis, Leda or Helios. Dinner: Choice of Buffet or Table d' hote in the Atrium Restaurant or Table d' hote in Zephyr Restaurant or various snacks at the Helios Beach Bar. Alternatively you may have a four course dinner from the a la carte menu twice a week for every week of your stay without a charge in one of the four a la carte restaurants. If you wish to have more evening meals at these restaurants you may do so at normal menu prices but a €10.00 euro discount will be allowed per adult. For the a la carte restaurants reservations are required and they are subject to availability. On arrival you will find in the mini bar of your room a selection of non-alcoholic drinks, beer, water and a bottle of wine. Daily replenishment of coffee/tea in the rooms. You may enjoy all the local and international alcoholic drinks, soft drinks and hot beverages available in all bars and restaurants. Excluded from the Premium Package are the superior quality drinks such as Blue/Black label, VSOP, Cognac, Champagne, and others marked with an asterisk on the menus. These are available at a charge. Lunch boxes are available instead of lunch (they must be ordered the day before you require them from the Main Restaurant). Room Service is not included in the Premium Package but if you wish you may have this service at the charge listed on the menu. After Dinner snacks are available only at the Leda until 23.00hrs (last order will be taken at 22.30hrs).
Premium All Inclusive for superior rooms & suites: Guests will receive all of the features listed in the Standard Room package above, plus Meals: Dinner - You may have a luxurious four course dinner in any of the a la carte restaurants which can be taken as many nights as desired. For the a la carte restaurant, reservations are required and they are subject to availability. Drinks: Daily replenishment of coffee, tea, espresso and soft drinks in the rooms. Mini bar on arrival stocked with soft drinks, beer, spirits and a bottle of wine. A bottle of champagne will be offered, one day before departure. A bottle of water every afternoon in room. Extras: Late check out until 18.00 (subject to availability). Speedy check in service with complimentary welcome drink (subject to arrival time). Internet corner and WiFi free of charge for superior rooms and suites. Entertainment and Activities: Sauna and steam bath free of charge. Safety Deposit Boxes free of charge.
Winter Special Bonuses
- FREE single room supplement for stays 05/12-22/12 & 04/01-25/02
- FREE room view supplement (side sea view and sea view) for stays 05/12-22/12 & 04/01-25/02
- FREE bottle of water in room upon arrival, free bathrobes and slippers
- FREE use of Playground
- FREE fruit and sparkling wine for birthdays & anniversaries
- FREE use of gym and tennis court (during daytime)
- FREE tea & coffee making facilities
- SINGLE PARENTS: Children (2-12 years) stay FREE on Bed & Breakfast a twin-bedded room is occupied by one adult and two children.
- SAVE £25.00 per child per week when parents reserve separate room for their children.
- WEDDING & HONEYMOON COUPLES: Receive room upgrade (subject to availability), fruits & sparkling wine in room upon arrival and a FREE candlelit dinner. For wedding groups of 20 persons and over the Adonis Gazebo will be provided FREE .
- Christmas and New Year's Eve Gala Dinner is included in the price.
Summer 2014 Special Bonuses (for stays between April and October)
- FREE bottle of water in room upon arrival
- FREE use of tennis court (daytime) & gym
- FREE sparkling wine and cake for birthdays & anniversaries
- FREE tea & coffee making facilities
- SINGLE PARENTS: First child (2-12yrs) stays FREE on Bed & Breakfast with adult occupying single room
- SAVE £60.00 per child per week when parents reserve separate room for their children
- FREE use of kindergarten (supervised July & August only)
- WEDDING COUPLES receive FREE sparkling wine, fruit in room & room upgrade to the next category (subject to availability) i.e. inland view to side sea view, side sea view to sea view & sea view to superior room (up to superior rooms), one tier wedding cake, candlelit dinner, FREE use of sauna & steam bath.
- HONEYMOONERS receive FREE sparkling wine, fruit in room & room upgrade (subject to availability) & candlelit dinner. For wedding groups offer please contact our wedding department.