View our Price Panel
Included in all our holidays
- All Taxes and Duties
- At least 15kg baggage
- Redundancy cover
- And much more
Olympic PLATINUM Hotel
A unique luxury Resort with plenty of activities and entertainment. For those wanting total relaxation and pampering there is the expertly run Retreat Spa. Children will enjoy hours of fun at the fantastic Children's Play & Activity Zone!
Aphrodite Hills is the first ever fully integrated luxury resort to be opened in Cyprus. Set on a stunning plateau overlooking the crystal waters of the Mediterranean and the Mythical birthplace of the Goddess of Love - Aphrodite, the resort combines a wide choice of the finest accommodation with professional standard 18 hole golf and The Annabel Croft Tennis Academy facilities along with a state of the art spa and gymnasium complex plus children's clubs, horse riding, beach clubs and a whole host of other wide ranging leisure activities. The resort offers a superb Mediterranean lifestyle choice, the chance to be as active or leisurely as you choose, in an idyllic environment created against the stunning backdrop of the Troodos Mountains on one side and magnificent sea views on the other and only 15 minutes from Paphos International airport. The resort also offers a traditional village square complete with shops and a choice of restaurants and bars. The resort is an ideal family choice with superb facilities for the children including a dedicated children's 'Play & Activity' zone within the Pirate's Village Kids' Club with a wide range of activities. Throughout the summer guests are entertained by live and varied family musical entertainment staged at the Olive Courtyard.
In recognition of its commitment to working towards a completely sustainable holiday experience for all guests the InterContinental Aphrodite Hills Resort Hotel is pleased to announce that it has recently been awarded the Travelife Gold Award - the highest award of its type available.
All luxury rooms provide satellite TV plus pay movies, telephone, air-conditioning, mini-bar, 24hr room service and laundry, safe, hairdryer, ironing board, internet access, tea and coffee making facilities plus luxury bathroom with separate bath and shower complete with bathrobes, scales, vanity mirror plus exclusively selected toiletries.
All rooms and suites have a balcony or terrace, providing garden, pool, golf or sea views. Various room and suite types are available, many with private pool and Jacuzzi. Additional Club privileges including separate Club lounge with complimentary breakfast, snacks and refreshments, VIP check in and check out and complimentary internet access, newspapers and tea and coffee.
Deluxe rooms sleep 2/3 with garden view, deluxe rooms sleep 2/3 with golf and sea view, club rooms sleep 2/3 with golf and sea view, junior suites sleep 2/3 with pool or garden view, junior suites sleep 2/3 with golf and sea view and a private pool,club junior suites sleep 2/3 with golf and sea view, club junior suites sleep 2/3 with golf and sea view and a private pool, junior suites sleep 2/3 with golf & sea view, club suites sleep 2/4 with private pool, club suites sleep 2/4 with outdoor whirlpool, family rooms sleep 2/5 with garden view, family suites sleep 2/5 with sea view and single rooms with garden view or golf & sea view are also available at a supplement.
Number Of Floors
3 in the main building.
Number Of Lifts
Number Of Rooms
The Village Square
- is where a choice of restaurants and bars can be found including a traditional Cypriot Taverna, an Italian Trattoria, plus an Asian & Oriental Restaurant. There is also a Beer Garden and traditional gyro & souvlaki stall. The Anoi Bar offers world beers, wines and an excellent gastro-pub menu. There are a number of shops and boutiques including a mini-market, travel agency and ATM facilities. There is also a beautiful chapel within the square complete with shaded gazebo where marriage ceremonies are conducted.
- 24 hour reception
- Carob Lounge Bar and Ifestos Pool Bar
- Four restaurants. Please note that some amenities and leisure activities are payable locally.
Gourmet Fusion, Mediterranean and International cuisine plus fine dining is provided in a choice of four restaurants and a poolside bistro.
For all guests on Half Board, a new dine around experience will be available bringing the total number of outlets available to guests during the Summer Season and opening on a rotation basis to 13 restaurants & 4 bars. Restaurants include Eleonas Restaurant with a themed buffet, Zimi Restaurant with a set menu and Pithari Taverna meze. Meals (with an allowance) are also available at Ifestos Restaurant, Mesogios Restaurant and Leander Restaurant, all a la carte.
With this new integration all half board guests will be able to take full advantage of a much wider variety of restaurants and cuisines which will be allocated by the hotel for their half board supplement and allowance. The new 'Resort Dine Around' concept will provide half board guests with the choice of 2 or 3 restaurants to choose from to take your regular half board meal. In addition, and in order to enhance your half board experience even further you may also choose to dine at any of the other restaurants available throughout the whole resort, where you will be able to apply the half board allowance towards the cost of your meal. Bear in mind also that this new 'Resort Dine Around' concept is available to all guests irrespective of whether you have paid a supplement for the half/full board or taken advantage of one of the FREE BOARD UPGRADE offers.
Aphrodite Villas Guests can use the Aphrodite Resort facilities on the same complex (payable locally and subject to availability).
The Aphrodite Hills Golf Club offers an 18 hole championship standard course. The Cabell Robinson designed course is a total of 6299 metres and is a par 70/71 which is both challenging and exhilarating. The course embraces two plateaux hugging the coastal landscape and 300 metres above the crystal Mediterranean in an area of dramatic natural beauty, needless to say the vistas are stunning. The clubhouse offers excellent dining and refreshment facilities plus a well stocked pro-shop. There is also an excellent 3-hole golf academy for PGA expert tuition plus driving range and putting greens.
The Cove Beach Club is located 900 metres from the resorts main entrance, which can be reached using the regular shuttle bus service from the hotel (payable locally). Guest can soak up the sun on the newly added sun deck with sun beds, umbrellas and towels, or sip an ice cold cocktail in the shade of the cushioned seating area. There is also a catering outlet with a light food menu and wooden decked walkways leading down to the crystal waters of the Mediterranean Sea. There is also a sandy children's play area with a wide choice of equipment and activities.
The Zias Beach Club at Avdimou is a 15 minute drive away by complimentary shuttle bus and is located on a beautiful sandy beach backed by pretty olive groves and vineyards. For hotel guests sunbeds, umbrellas, towels and a bottle of water are provided complimentary on arrival. Shower and changing facilities are also available.
The Retreat Spa is a Greco-Roman inspired haven for the senses. Serene surroundings encourage the indulgence of mind, body and soul. An expert team of therapists offer a holistic and comprehensive choice of treatments. The Retreat Spa also offers guests a stunning eternity pool with exceptional views, juice bar and fragrant courtyards for relaxation.
The Annabel Croft Tennis Academy offers nine state of the art courts (clay plus green set surfaces) and professional coaching services for all levels. There is a pro-shop, changing facilities and a snack shop. Courses for 1, 2, 3 or 5 days can be booked with The Annabel Croft Tennis Academy using the latest Mental Match Play coaching technique.
Other facilities include Horse Riding from the stables at the forests of Lakkos tou Frangou, tuition available, Nature Walking Trails to discover the varied flora and fauna species of the area, Biking Trails within the nearby forests or close to Aphrodite's Rock (rental available), Multi-purpose Court available for volleyball, basketball or mini-football plus Mini-golf.
Some hotel and resort facilities are subject to seasonal closure according to demand and weather conditions. Some facilities may be payable locally.
For more information on the above please click here
- Soft animation during the day time
- Family live shows (June - Oct)
- Family cinema nights.
Gourmet Fusion, Mediterranean and International cuisine plus fine dining is provided in a choice of four restaurants and poolside bistro.
Meals: Buffet breakfast at Eleonas Restaurant. Lunch is served at Ifestos Restaurant, Zimi Restaurant, Eleonas Restaurant, Club House, Ladi & Rigani or Zias Beach Club (An a la carte menu choice of one starter, one main course and one dessert). Dinner is served as a themed buffet at Eleonas Restaurant, Traditional Meze at the Pithari Tavern, or an al la carte menu choice (one starter, one main course and one dessert) at the Zimi Restaurant, Pithari Tavern, and Anoi Pub. (Please note that for lunch and dinner, not all restaurants will be operating on a daily basis, and prior reservation is required 24 hours in advance. Special items from the menu are not included in the package and can be offered with a 15% discount). Snacks: Daytime waffles, crepes and ice creams are served daily at the main Gefsis Gelateria/Creperie between 11.00am - 6.00pm. The Zias Beach Club offers a selection of sweets and ice creams between 11.00am - 4.00pm. Daily afternoon tea, coffee and cakes are served at the Carob Lounge between 4.00pm - 6.00pm. Drinks: The all-inclusive drinks package includes local mineral water, soft drinks, cocktails, beer and wine (selected house brands) to accompany meals as well as drinks consumed at the Pool Bar, Carob Lounge, Zias Beach Club and Anoi Pub between 9.00am - midnight. Times may vary by outlet. Local and international spirits (selected house brands) including gin, vodka and regular whisky are available at the Carob Lounge and Anoi Pub between 6.00pm - midnight. All drinks are served by the glass.
Eleonas Restaurant - InterContinental Hotel
Ifestos Restaurant - InterContinental Hotel
Zimi Trattoria - Village Square
Golf Clubhouse - Golf Course
Ladi & Rigani - Village Square
Zias Beach Club - Off site
Mesogios Restaurant - InterContinental Hotel
Pithari - Village Square
Anoi Pub - Village Square
Gefsis Gelateria/Creperie - InterContinental Hotel
Carob Lounge - InterContinental Hotel
Pool Bar - InterContinental Hotel
Please note a dress code applies in all restaurants and bars, men are required to wear long trousers and closed shoes for all restaurants in the evening. All restaurants/bars are open on a rotation basis and according to seasonal demand, prior reservation is recommended 24hrs in advance.
£59 per person.Private taxi, access to UK airport lounge, local wine and fruit in room, late check out, pre-booked seats, dedicated representative service, access to dedicated staff in the UK, VIP ticket wallet and luggage labels and resort information. (Subject to availability) Read More
Spa and Treatment Information
This hotel has an on site spa offering a wealth of relaxing treatments and packages.
Indulge yourself with some much needed pampering by adding a Spa Package to your holiday booking. Please note Spa treatments are available at a supplement.
- Personalised Express Facial (25 minutes) Your therapist will select the most suitable facial for your skin. Every ESPA personalised facial includes a consultation, analysis, cleanse, exfoliation and the choice of either a personalised facial mask or face massage, and finishes with an application of a booster serum to suit your skin.
- Skin Radiance Facial (55 minutes) This revitalising facial treatment helps refresh tired skin, giving a noticeably brighter and naturally radiant appearance. A special application of ESPA Skin Radiance Moisturiser, rich in natural AHAs and BHAs from Hawaiian Algae and Meadowsweet, helps to smooth, reduce irregular pigmentation and brighten the skin to deliver instant results.
- Skin Purifying Facial (55 minutes) Ideal for oily, congested and problematic skin, or those suffering with hormonal imbalance. This deep cleansing facial helps to regulate oil secretions and refine open pores. Essential Tea Tree and White Thyme oils, which are naturally decongesting and anti-inflammatory, are used to soothe and calm the skin, encouraging a more balanced and clearer complexion.
- De-Sensitiser Facial (55 minutes) A comforting facial for sensitive skins prone to redness and irritation, leaving skin calmed and nourished. De-sensitising natural plant extracts and calming aromatherapy oils such as chamomile and Benzoin, are used to gently cleanse, nourish and hydrate fragile skin. This soothing facial helps to reduce skin sensitivity leaving skin calmed, nourished and comfortable.
- Re-Hydration Facial (55 minutes) A intensive and regenerating facial for dehydrated skin leaving it supple and nourished. Gentle cleansing and exfoliation help the skin absorb replenishing face treatment oils and masks to deeply moisturise and sooth the complexion. This rehydrating facial leaves skin smooth and feeling rejuvenated.
- Men's Age Rebel Facial (85 minutes) An effective, age defying facial designed to deliver immediate results to tired looking skin, and reduce fine lines and wrinkles..
- Men's ESPA Personalised Facial (55 minutes) This expert facial is specifically tailored to you and will include deep cleansing, exfoliation, steam and gentle extraction where needed, and a treatment specific massage and mask. Finally ESPA skincare products including an intensive booster serum are chosen to suit your individual needs to achieve maximum results.
- Back, Face & Scalp Treatment (85 minutes) Renowned as our 'Hero' treatment and loved by all. This ESPA experience delivers triple results by targeting three key areas - the back, the face and the scalp, making it the ideal treatment for anyone.
- Total Holistic Body care (85 minutes) An indulgent body treatment to melt away tension and bring your body and mind back into harmonious balance. The treatment begins with body brushing and exfoliation to soften the skin. An indulgent massage follows, using nourishing essential oils, soothing tired, aching muscles. Finally a comforting head massage with gentle stretching allows you to relax and unwind.
- Personalized Body Wrap (55 minutes) A salt and oil full body exfoliation with your choice of relaxing, invigorating or detoxifying ingredients, is followed by a Marine Algae or Mud wrap applied to the body. Indulge in a soothing scalp massage whilst cocooned before taking a refreshing shower. The treatment is concluded with a hydrating body lotion.
- Gentle Body Polish (25 minutes) A gentle refining scrub that removes impurities and dead skin cells; skin is left soft and hydrated. Ideal prior to any body treatment or massage.
- Lift & Firm Hip & Thigh Treatment (55 minutes). A highly effective, stimulating treatment to target cellulite fluid retention and uneven skin texture. Using potent marine extracts, iced mitts, a deeply detoxifying massage and specialised abdominal massage techniques to help cleanse and purify the colon, giving excellent results. Ideal for people concerned by the appearance of cellulite.
- Retreat Spa Manicure
- Retreat Spa Pedicure
- Swedish Massage (55 minutes) A relaxing massage which releases tension, improves circulation and eases aching muscles.
- Swedish Back Massage (25 minutes). Ideal for those requiring focused attention on the back. The therapist will intuitively release tension in your back, neck & shoulders using a fusion of different techniques, individualized to leave you feeling relaxed, supple and soothed.
- Deep Tissue Massage (55 minutes) Recharge your body and kick start your circulation with this deep tissue massage. The masseur will help to relieve tension from specific areas of the body, either to release muscle stiffness due to overexertion in the Gym or to improve fluid retention and poor circulation associated with cellulite conditions.
- Sports Massage (55 minutes) Treatment of soft tissue injury or sports related injury through specialist sports massage techniques. This session can also be used as an injury prevention tool, keeping you in top condition for your chosen sport, alleviating aches and pains caused by overuse of muscles and improving flexibility.
- Muscle Melt (40 minutes) A condensed massage for those who suffer with tension related headaches and neck strain. If you have little time to spare, this deeply soothing back, face and stress releasing scalp massage is an ideal way to melt away tension and relieve tight muscles. Includes back massage, facial massage and scalp massage.
- Aromatherapy Massage (55 minutes) ESPA aromatherapy massage is essential, professional and specific, using a blend of individually chosen oils. A personal consultation will ensure that you receive a unique treatment to suit your specific needs. Choose from the following: Detoxifier, De Stresser, Muscle Relaxer, Jet Lag Reviver, Immune Booster, Energiser, Body Toner. Includes aromatherapy massage to back, legs, arms, abdomen and neck/shoulder massage.
- Indian Indulgence (40 minutes) Indian Head Massage has been practiced for over 4000 years. Relieving tension from your shoulders, neck, head and face, the treatment is concluded with oiling of the hair to balance your hair, scalp, and mind.
- Thai Massage (55 minutes) Performed on the floor, an ingenious system of movements, allows the therapist to manipulate, loosen and stretch the body, with techniques unique to this ancient massage. Working on the energy lines which run throughout the body, it releases blockages, opens the chakras, increasing your energy and flexibility whilst inducing a peaceful mind..
- Royal Thai Massage (70 minutes) Using a relaxing blend of traditional Thai aromatic herbal oils, all tension is released from the body and mind with techniques unique to this sublime Oriental massage.
- Relax Stone Therapy Massage (75 minutes) Hot stone massage is a unique treatment of heated volcanic stones applied with essential oils to the body in ways that bring about relief to sore and stiff muscles, releasing tension, to bring about tranquility and a more balanced flow of energy.
- Thermae Experience (75 minutes) Our supervised Thermae Experience is a sequence of Greco-Roman Thermae heat rooms, true to the classical bathing rituals of cleansing and relaxation. The experience provides a wonderful potent detoxifying treatment and includes Laconium, Caldarium, Frigidarium, Sauna, Hammam or Showers, Tepidarium.
- Full Hammam Ritual - Signature Treatment (85 minutes) The ultimate hammam experience combining the benefits of hammam steam bathing, the cleansing Retreat Spa 'Signature Loofah Soap' scrub and a vigorous full body soap massage performed on heated marble plinth; all guaranteed to make your skin glow and provide deep muscle relaxation.
- Pre-Natal Treatment (55 minutes) A deeply nourishing body massage designed to target areas prone to stress and tension during and after pregnancy. Gentle back exfoliation, if required, is followed by a soothing body massage specifically designed to suit your individual concerns, focusing on the areas needed to alleviate muscular aches whilst helping to relax, restore and revitalise.
- Reflexology (55 minutes) Using ancient Chinese techniques, reflexology works on the principle that all our organs are represented in the feet. By working on these points with acupressure, the therapist can help to rebalance the system And obtain harmony to body and mind.
- Reiki (75 minutes) Reiki originates from Japan and works to treat the person as a whole, to release stagnant energy and boost the body's own healing system, promoting physical, mental and spiritual well being.
SPA DAY PACKAGES AND SIGNATURE TREATMENTS
- Total Holistic Body Care with Hot Stones
- Skin Radiance Facial.
- Lift & Firm Hip & Thigh Treatment
- Lift and Firm Facial
- Back, Face and Scalp Treatment
- Re-Shape & Polish to Hands and Feet
- Wash and Blow Dry
Just For Him
- Muscle Reviver
- Personalised Facial
- Nail File & Buff
WEDDINGS AT APHRODITE HILLS
Let our qualified and professional team take care of your essential final touches, so that you look your absolute best on the day.
- Make up & Trial
- Bridal Hair & Trial
- Hands & Feet Polish of your choice.
Wedding Party Essentials
- Make up
- Wash & Blow Dry
- Hands & Feet Polish of your choice.
HENS PARTY RETREAT DAY
Have your hen's party at the award winning Retreat Spa and allow your friends to indulge in the spa facilities, making it a special day to remember. We can either create a package to suit your requirements, or choose our Hen's Retreat Package below. (Minimum of 4 persons and subject to availability)
Choice of facial treatment from the following
- Skin Radiance Facial
- Skin Purifying Facial
- Rehydration Facial
- De-Sensitiser Facial
Choice of Massage from the following:
- Swedish Full Body Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
HONEYMOON RETREAT DAY
The Honeymoon Retreat Day is the ideal way for you to escape for some essential time together. The day is designed so that the two of you can enjoy the delights of our couple's suite where you can submit yourselves into the hands of our specialised therapists and indulge in simultaneous treatments.
- Full Hammam Ritual
- Lovers' Retreat Lunch
- Aromatherapy Massage (85 minutes).
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.