Olympic GOLD Hotel
The perfect All Inclusive luxury for all ages.
- All Inclusive
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Taxi Transfers Included
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic Gold VIP Package
Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos offers holidaymakers a unique and differentiated approach to 5-star holidays in Cyprus. The hotel takes the award-winning Premium All-Inclusive Olympic Lagoon Resort concept to the next level of luxury with tailored and dedicated accommodation, facilities and services for families, couples and adults-only. Variety is key, to ensure that every day is filled with a new blend of recreation and relaxation according to taste. A wide choice of local and ethnic dining options, activities and entertainment, as well as themed pools for all ages, create a beachfront water wonderland for everyone. The well-known Cyprus hospitality is at its best in a fun and friendly environment that ensures memorable holidays.
The hotel is in a central seafront location in Kato Paphos right in front of the blue flag beach. The town of Paphos is a charming destination steeped in history, mythology and local culture. It is also an ideal place to wander through the picturesque cobbled streets, stroll along the promenade, or simply relax around the thriving port area.
The Paphos airport is located 15km away, and Larnaca is located 144km away.
Deluxe rooms sleep 2/3 with air conditioning, WiFi, 32" flat screen TV with free satellite channels and entertainment system connected to a high-quality sound system in the bathroom, telephone, mini fridge, tea & coffee making facilities, safety deposit box, hairdryer, ensuite bath with twin vanity, large rain-shower system, large bathtub, exclusive toiletries and a private terrace or balcony with inland view. Deluxe rooms sleep 2/3 with side sea or pool & sea view, family suites sleep 2/5 with inland, garden or pool & sea view, superior rooms sleep 2 with side sea or pool & sea view, fisherman village with private garden sleep 2, fisherman village with pool & sea view sleep 2, fisherman village sleep 2 with pool or sea view and private pool, honeymoon suites sleep 2 with inland view and deluxe single rooms with inland, side sea or pool & sea view are also available at a supplement.
Please note that fishermans village rooms are for adults only, 18 years old and above.
- 24 hr reception
- Wifi (free of charge)
- 5 themed All Inclusive restaurants
- 5 bars
- Hair salon
- 18 hr room service
- Currency exchange
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Air conditioning
- Safe boxes
- Royal Olympic Restaurant: Main Restaurant opens for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The extensive buffet features live show cooking, salads, pasta and pizza stations and the divine sweets corner. The chefs offer you a rotating variety of themed buffets to ensure that you enjoy something different every day.
- Captain's Deck Restaurant: The cosy outdoor Captain’s Deck is a traditional Cyprus tavern. It is the ideal setting for a traditional Cypriot meze including meat platters and authentic traditional sweets, all made from premium local ingredients. Two visits per week permitted on All Inclusive.
- Rock & Roll 50's Diner: Indoor themed family restaurant rocks with good food and 50’s music and is open daily for dinner. The a la carte menu features a tempting variety of burgers, sandwiches, fries, milkshakes and desserts.
- Seven Orchids Restaurant: Serving Pan Asian cuisine. 1 visit per week permitted on All Inclusive.
- Garibaldi Restaurant - Adults only, and only 1 visit per week permitted on All Inclusive
- Snackeria: Open daily, this contemporary snacks outlet with an italian twist serves exactly what you need when you want a break from swimming and sunbathing on the beach or around the pool and can be a light alternative to a full meal.
- You & Me Bar: For daytime relaxation and evening entertainment. Welcoming all ages during the day, but reserved for adults only after 21:00 hrs in the evening, this is the venue of choice for those who enjoy classic cocktails and drinks to accompany adult-oriented professional light evening entertainment.
- Blue Lagoon Bar: After the fun and exercise of the pool or the beach, relax and enjoy refreshments, cocktails and ice creams without leaving the water! One end of the pool features the swim-up bar where you can cool off during the day with your favourite beverages and drinks, along with a panoramic view across the blue sea.
- Serenity Oasis Pool Bar: A great place to relax and share a cocktail. Reserved for adults only, the Serenity Pool Bar is an exclusive bar and swim-up bar in the luxury free-form Serenity Oasis lagoon pool.
- The Experience Arena: With a spectacular and an electrifying ambience thrilled by the state-of-the-art sound and vision the elegant X-Perience Arena host a number of inspiring events, from the hottest live bands to Broadway style musicals.
- Grand Lobby & Terrace Bar: The Grand Lobby & Terrace offers you your first welcome and hospitality experience at the Olympic Lagoon Resort in Paphos. In this spacious, sun-filled and fully serviced extension of the reception area with its inviting décor, you can enjoy your preferred cool refreshments and hot beverages, all within your premium all-inclusive terms of stay.
- 5 lagoon style swimming pools
- Sunbeds & umbrellas around the pools
- Pool volley
- Fully equipped gym
- Multi purpose tennis court/sports court
- Serenity health club & spa
- Indoor and outdoor sports activities
- Yoga, zumba, water walkers & aerobics
- Mini football
- Family fun and games
- Adults-only activities
- Basketball court
- Mini football
- Archery court
The Serenity Oasis is a luxury freeform lagoon pool with water features offering a total hydro experience, as well as its own swim-up bar. The use of the Serenity Adults Pool and its facilities is reserved exclusively for guests who are booked into the hotel’s Deluxe Superior Rooms, Fisherman’s Village Rooms, and Whiterose Honeymoon Suites, and are given the hotel’s Blue wristband.
- Evening entertainment (7 days a week) in the Xperience Arena Entertainment Venue with state-of-the-art sound and lighting system hosts vibrant shows such as family fun shows, disco nights, Broadway-style musical shows, tribute acts and professional musicians.
- Adults-only alternative, after 9pm the You & Me Bar is reserved for adult entertainment.
- Children's pool
- Babysitting (on request)
- Children's menu & early meals
- Hi-tech arcade room
- High chairs & baby cots
- Creche (6 months - 3 years) & Little Monsters Kids' Club (3 years - 12 years) is open 10.00-12.30, 14.00-16.30 & 21.00-23.00. It is a themed and climate-controlled kids' club with a crèche and nursery room and is supervised by NVQ qualified child carers.
- Teenz Club with video game booths and hi-tech interactive games, an internet ‘surf station’, the ‘Chillax’ club with TV screens and soda drinks at the ‘soda pop’ (12 years - 17 years, open any time).
Guests are entitled to the dine around option which includes 6 restaurants (1 buffet style, 4 A la Carte theme restaurants and 1 daytime snack restaurant)
- Breakfast is served in the Olympic Royal Restaurant (buffet) 07.00 - 10.30. Lunch buffets - 12.30 - 14.40 and Dinner Buffet - 18.30 - 21.30.
Other restaurants available include
- Captains Deck (Greek/Cypriot Tavern) where guests are entitled to dine twice per week. (April to October)
- Rock n Roll Diner (50's style diner open April to October)
- Seven Orchids (Pan Asian Cuisine) where guests are entitled to dine once per week. (April to October)
- Garibaldi Ristorante Italiano (Adults Only) where guests are entitled to dine once per week.
-Snackeria for daytime snacks.
All Inclusive snacks are served from 10.30 - 18.30.
All Inclusive Ice cream is served from 10.00 - 23.30
The Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos has 5 bars and All Inclusive beverages are served from 10.00 - 23.30.
- Blue Lagoon Pool Bar from April to October
- Serenity Oasis Pool Bar from April to October
- You & Me Bar (Adults Only) every evening
- Grand Lobby & Terrace Bar every evening
- Xperience Arena Entertainment Venue Bar every evening.
The in room fridge includes local mineral water, soft drinks and orange juice on arrival. Only local mineral water is replenished daily.
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.