Our opinion: A modern and attractive complex with good facilities.
On the main road heading towards the Coral Bay area, the Pafian Sun Village is located directly above a small natural bay. It's approximately five kilometres from Coral Bay and 12 kilometres from Paphos harbour. It offers an attractive and modern complex with spectacular sea views and a small beach within walking distance. Bars, restaurants and supermarkets are also very close at hand.
Save up to £330 per couple - a discount of up to £165 per person. Book by 30th April 2014 for stays between 1st May 2014 and 31st October 2014. The earlier you book, the higher the savings.
- Indoor pool
- Main restaurant Estia (men must wear long trousers)
- A la carte restaurant (at a supplement)
- Poseidon Garden Bar
- Aphrodite pool bar and indoor cocktail bar
- Cocktail bar
- Safety deposit boxes (payable locally)
- Money exchange
- Sun loungers
- Internet corner
- Hairdressing salon
- Outdoor free form swimming pool
- Games room
- Table tennis
- Pool table
- Tennis/mini football/volleyball court
- Steam bath
- Sauna. Some leisure activites are payable locally.
- Children's pool
- Children's play area
- Club house
- Children's corner in main restaurant.
Studios sleep 2/3 with air conditioning (payable locally), direct dial telephone, fridge, kitchenette, satellite TV, hairdryer, safety deposit box (payable locally), private bathroom and spacious balconies or terraces and inland view. Studios sleeping 2/3 with pool or sea view and one bedroom apartments sleeping 2/4 with twin or double beds plus sofa beds with inland, pool or sea view are also available at a supplement.
- Daytime and evening animation programme (seasonal variations)
- Regular theme nights with regular variety shows
- Cyprus night/fish night/BBQ night.
- Facts and Figures
- Accommodation Type: Studios & Apartments
- Accommodation Code: 21126
- Apartments: 223
- Floors: 2
- Lifts: 1
- Official Rating: A Class
- Special Features
- Reduced Child Price
Meals: Buffet breakfast 07.00-10.00, lunch 12.30-14.30 and dinner 18.30-21.30 all served in the Estia Restaurant (long trousers are required for men during dinner). Alternative dinner dining is available at the Artemis a la carte Restaurant, once per week for a gala dinner (set menu, open 19.00-20.30). Snacks: Hot snacks served 10.00-18.00 and cold snacks 21.45-22.15 (excluding meal times). Drinks: Including local alcoholic drinks such as cocktails, draught beers, draught wines, juices and soft drinks 10.00-23.45 (served in all bars, opening hours may vary). Drinks during meals include carafe wines, purified water, draught beer, juices and soft drinks. Aphrodite Cocktail Bar 17.00-23.45 (Apr-Oct) & 10.00-23.45 (Nov-Mar), Aphrodite Pool Bar 10.00-18.00 (Apr-Oct) and Sunset Pool Bar 10.00-16.00 (May-Sep). Entertainment & Leisure Activities: Use of tennis court (during day, equipment against a deposit), table tennis, water polo, mini football, volleyball, use of gym, Jacuzzi, indoor swimming pool, daily animation with an exciting and varied day and night entertainment programme (10.00-24.00), theme nights including BBQ, Cyprus, Folklore and Italian, disco, international dancing shows, competitions, umbrellas and sunbeds around the pool, maid service (5 times per week) and linen/towel change (twice per week). Children: Local ice cream for children up to 16yrs 10.00-11.00 & 15.00-16.00.
Summer 2013 Special Bonuses (for stays between April & October)
- FREE pool view or sea view supplement for departures 01/04-30/04
- FREE use of kindergarten
- FREE use of tennis court (daytime) gym & sauna
- FREE cake & sparkling wine for birthdays & anniversaries
- WEDDING COUPLES & HONEYMOONERS receive room upgrade (subject to availibility), sparkling wine & fruit in room & a candlelit dinner. Wedding couples also receive FREE breakfast in room the day after the wedding.