Our opinion: A modern and comfortable hotel in a superb setting with a wide variety of facilities.
The family friendly Venus Beach Hotel is situated in the Kato Paphos area and is ideally located close to the Tombs of the Kings. A small selection of cafes, restaurants and shops can be found close by and a 5 minute drive will take you into the picturesque fishing harbour and tourist centre. The hotel prides itself on high standards of service combined with comfort and offers regular evening entertainment including Cypriot nights and live music. With a vast array of facilities and its fantastic beachfront location, the Venus Beach Hotel is a popular five star property and a first class holiday choice.
Save up to £100 per couple - a discount of up to £50 per person. Book by 30th April 2014 for stays between 1st May 2014 and 31st October 2014. The earlier you book, the higher the savings.
- Ariadne dining room
- The Anemone breakfast room
- Nefeli Restaurant
- Bacchus bar & terrace
- Kyveli bar & terrace
- Lobby lounge
- Pool bar
- Conference facilities
- Souvenir shop
- Air conditioning
- Internet corner & WIFI available in public areas and rooms (at a charge).
- Freshwater pool
- Indoor pool
- Health centre with gym, sauna, solarium, massage & steam bath (at a charge)
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Games room
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Weekly sporting events
- Aerobics, pilates, yoga classes & personal trainer (payable locally).
- Paddling pool
- Supervised activities, 5 days per week, 2 hours morning, 2 hours afternoon, (4-12yrs, high season)
- Babysitting (on request)
- Early meals and highchairs.
Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with bath, shower, air conditioning / heating, hairdryer, telephone, safety deposit box (payable locally), mini bar (payable locally), satellite TV and a balcony with inland view. Four bedded rooms sleep 2/4 (maximum 2 adults) with two normal beds and two small folding beds (suitable only for children) with sea view, one bedroom suites sleep 2/5 with separate lounge area and inland view, superior rooms sleep 2/3 with sea view, bathrobes and slippers, and tea and coffee making facilities replenished daily and will also receive a fruit basket and bottle of mineral water on arrival and single rooms with inland or sea view are also available at a supplement. Free tea and coffee making facilities with daily service are available in the superior rooms and suites.
- Weekly Cypriot night with folklore show
- Pianist occasionally
- Resident band several nights a week
- Various theme nights
- Happy hour
- Weekly daytime animation and evening entertainment programme.
- Facts and Figures
- Accommodation Type: Hotel
- Accommodation Code: 21006
- Rooms: 216
- Floors: 7
- Lifts: 5
- Brochure Map Ref.: A2
- Official Rating: 5 Star
- Special Features
- Own Pool
Meals: Buffet breakfast 07:00-10.00, lunch 12.30-14.30 with two choices of either a three course menu or buffet at the management's discretion, Dinner 19:00-22:00 consists of a buffet with salads, main courses and desserts or a set menu. Snack buffet from 11.00-12.00 and 16.00-17.00 with finger sandwiches and local ice-cream. Drinks: 10.00-24.00 including a selection of local alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, cocktails, local draught beers, house wines by the glass, mineral water by the glass, juice, soft drinks post mix (one drink per person per order). A selection of hot beverages including filter coffee, espresso, tea, cappuccino and instant coffee. Drinks during meals include a choice of carafe wines, water and draught beer, juice and soft drinks (post mix) and filter coffee.
Please note a smart casual dress code is required when dining indoors. The All Inclusive programme finishes at 11.30am on the day of departure.
Summer Special Bonuses (for stays between April and October)
- FREE wine in room upon arrival
- FREE cake & sparkling wine for birthdays & anniversaries
- FREE use of gym & tennis court (daytime)
- SAVE £20.00 per child per week when parents reserve a seperate room for their children.
- SINGLE PARENTS: First child (2-13yrs) stays FREE on Bed & Breakfast with adult occupying single room
- FREE use of kindergarden (certain hours)
- WEDDING COUPLES & HONEYMOONERS receive FREE room upgrade (subject to availability), sparkling wine, fruit & flowers in room upon arrival & FREE candlelit dinner. Wedding couples also SAVE £65.00 per couple per week and use of health club & sports facilities.