View our Price Panel
Included in all our holidays
- All Taxes and Duties
- At least 15kg baggage
- And much more
A modern and comfortable hotel in a superb setting.
- All Inclusive
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Child Stays Free
Located on a stretch of rugged coastline, the Venus Beach stands just five minutes away by car from the town centre and the harbour of Paphos and near to the archaeological site of the Tomb of the Kings. Beautiful Coral Bay beach can be reached in a 15 minute drive and a bus stops at regular intervals right outside the hotel grounds, so getting around is simple.
The hotel itself has a contemporary feel about it, with spacious and comfortable rooms. Sea view rooms are available for those who enjoy fantastic views from their balconies.
If you want to keep fit during your stay, the sports and leisure centre on site provides excellent facilities including a fully equipped Gym, or outdoor aerobics, table tennis, jogging, power walking and more. For those preferring a more passive approach to well being, the centre also includes a sauna, steam room and massage complimented by the indoor swimming pool. Inevitably, in any sun filled destination, the centre of attraction is the pool, and the Venus does not disappoint in this regard. There is a lovely free form pool and extensive sun-bathing terrace. Children are not left out, as there is a kids club offering supervised activities during high season. Three restaurants provide guests with a choice of buffet meals, and in the evening, themed buffets or set menus will be found in the Ariadne Dining Room.
Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with bath, shower, air conditioning / heating, hairdryer, telephone, safety deposit box (payable locally), mini bar (payable locally), satellite TV, a private bathroom with bath and a balcony with inland view. Four bedded rooms sleep 2/4 (maximum 2 adults) with two normal beds and two small folding beds (suitable only for children) with sea view, one bedroom suites sleep 2/5 with separate lounge area and inland view, superior rooms sleep 2/3 with sea view, bathrobes and slippers, and tea and coffee making facilities replenished daily and will also receive a fruit basket and bottle of mineral water on arrival and single rooms with inland or sea view are also available at a supplement. Free tea and coffee making facilities with daily service are available in the superior rooms and suites.
Number Of Floors
Number Of Lifts
Number Of Rooms
- 24 hr reception
- WiFi available in all areas of the hotel (additional charge)
- Ariadne dining room
- The Anemone breakfast room
- Nefeli Restaurant and terrace
- Bacchus bar & terrace
- Kyveli bar & terrace
- Lobby lounge
- Pool bar
- Conference facilities
- Laundry service
- Air conditioning/heating
- Souvenir shop. Please note that some amenities may be payable locally.
- Freshwater pool
- Indoor pool (only heated during winter)
- Health centre with gym, sauna, solarium, massage & steam bath (at a charge)
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Games room
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Weekly sporting events
- Aerobics, Pilates, Yoga classes & personal trainer (at a charge).
- Weekly Cypriot night with folklore show
- Pianist occasionally
- Resident band several nights a week
- Various theme nights
- Happy hour
- Weekly daytime animation and evening entertainment programme.
- Paddling pool
- Supervised activities, 5 days per week, 2 hours morning, 2 hours afternoon, (4-12yrs, high season)
- Babysitting (on request & payable locally)
- Early meals and highchairs.
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.