Our opinion: A modern and comfortable hotel in a superb setting with a wide variety of facilities.
Located on a stretch of rugged coastline, the Venus Beach stands just five minutes away by car from the town centre and the harbour of Paphos and near to the archaeological site of the Tomb of the Kings. Beautiful Coral Bay beach can be reached in a 15 minute drive and a bus stops at regular intervals right outside the hotel grounds, so getting around is simple.
The hotel itself has a contemporary feel about it, with spacious and comfortable rooms. Sea view rooms are available for those who enjoy fantastic views from their balconies.
If you want to keep fit during your stay, the sports and leisure centre on site provides excellent facilities including a fully equipped Gym, or outdoor aerobics, table tennis, jogging, power walking and more. For those preferring a more passive approach to well being, the centre also includes a sauna, steam room and massage complimented by the indoor swimming pool. Inevitably, in any sun filled destination, the centre of attraction is the pool, and the Venus does not disappoint in this regard. There is a lovely free form pool and extensive sun-bathing terrace. Children are not left out, as there is a kids club offering supervised activities during high season. Three restaurants provide guests with a choice of buffet meals, and in the evening, themed buffets or set menus will be found in the Ariadne Dining Room.
Save up to £60 per couple - a discount of up to £30 per person. Book by 30th April 2014 for stays between 1st May 2014 and 31st October 2014. The earlier you book, the higher the savings.
- Pay BB and stay HB, or pay HB and stay FB for arrivals 7 Apr 2014 - 22 Apr 2014, 10 Sep 2014 - 17 Sep 2014 and 15 Oct 2014 - 22 Oct 2014.
Please Note: All special offers are subject to availability.
- 24 hr reception
- Ariadne dining room
- The Anemone breakfast room
- Nefeli Restaurant and terrace
- Bacchus bar & terrace
- Kyveli bar & terrace
- Lobby lounge
- Pool bar
- Internet corner & WiFi available in public areas and rooms (at charge)
- Conference facilities
- Laundry service
- Air conditioning/heating
- Souvenir shop. Please note that some amenities may be payable locally.
- Freshwater pool
- Indoor pool (only heated during winter)
- Health centre with gym, sauna, solarium, massage & steam bath (at a charge)
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Games room
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Weekly sporting events
- Aerobics, Pilates, Yoga classes & personal trainer (at a charge).
- Paddling pool
- Supervised activities, 5 days per week, 2 hours morning, 2 hours afternoon, (4-12yrs, high season)
- Babysitting (on request & payable locally)
- Early meals and highchairs.
Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with bath, shower, air conditioning / heating, hairdryer, telephone, safety deposit box (payable locally), mini bar (payable locally), satellite TV and a balcony with inland view. Four bedded rooms sleep 2/4 (maximum 2 adults) with two normal beds and two small folding beds (suitable only for children) with sea view, one bedroom suites sleep 2/5 with separate lounge area and inland view, superior rooms sleep 2/3 with sea view, bathrobes and slippers, and tea and coffee making facilities replenished daily and will also receive a fruit basket and bottle of mineral water on arrival and single rooms with inland or sea view are also available at a supplement. Free tea and coffee making facilities with daily service are available in the superior rooms and suites.
- Weekly Cypriot night with folklore show
- Pianist occasionally
- Resident band several nights a week
- Various theme nights
- Happy hour
- Weekly daytime animation and evening entertainment programme.
- Facts and Figures
- Accommodation Type: Hotel
- Accommodation Code: 21104
- Rooms: 216
- Floors: 7
- Lifts: 5
- Brochure Map Ref.: A2
- Official Rating: 5 Star
- Special Features
- Own Pool
- Child Stays Free
- Single Parent Discount
- Wedding Offers
- Reduced Child Price
- Honeymoon Offers
Summer 2014 Special Bonuses (for stays between April and October)
- FREE half board when paying bed & breakfast or FREE full board when paying half board for departures 07/04 - 22/04, 10/09 - 17/9 & 15/10 - 22/10.
- FREE wine in room upon arrival
- FREE cake & sparkling wine for birthdays & anniversaries
- FREE use of gym & tennis court (daytime)
- SINGLE PARENTS: First child (2-13yrs) stays FREE on Bed & Breakfast with adult occupying single room
- SAVE £20.00 per child per week when parents reserve a seperate room for their children.
- FREE use of kindergarden (certain hours)
- WEDDING COUPLES & HONEYMOONERS receive FREE room upgrade (subject to availability), sparkling wine, fruit & flowers in room upon arrival & FREE candlelit dinner. Wedding couples also SAVE £65.00 per couple per week and use of health club & sports facilities.