Olympic GOLD Hotel
The perfect retreat to unwind and be pampered.
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Child Stays Free
- Taxi Transfers Included
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic Gold VIP Package
Ideally situated between Limassol and Paphos, the luxurious award-winning Columbia Beach Resort occupies a prime position on picturesque Pissouri Bay and boasts a tranquil, Blue Flag beach which offers a great selection of watersports (seasonal). With fine dining options and a vast range of facilities including the spa treatments at the Hébe Spa, this resort is the ideal retreat for those seeking luxury in a stunning and peaceful location. The beautifully tranquil 80 metre-long lagoon style pool is a great place to relax and enjoy breathtaking views of the Mediterranean sea. Guests will enjoy the attentive yet unobtrusive service as well as a high standard of accommodation with lots of extra luxury touches.
Junior suites are tastefully furnished with large bathroom with a king size bath and separate shower, hairdryer, individually controlled heating/air conditioning, ceiling fan, satellite TV, radio, mini bar, direct dial telephone, WiFi internet access, sitting area with settee and easy chairs (some settees convert to double beds), tea and coffee making facilities, and a sizeable balcony or terrace with inland view. Some are interconnecting. Junior suites with open plan area combining both the bedroom and living area with pool, or sea view, executive suites with inland, pool or sea view. Two bedroom family suites with sea view in the main building and cape suites with sea view are also available at a supplement.
Number Of Floors
Number Of Lifts
Number Of Rooms
- Cocktail bar
- Poolside bar
- Piano bar
- Beach bar (seasonal)
- Free WiFi in public areas and in rooms
- Souvenir shop
- Free shuttle services
- Hair salon
- Room service
- Conference centre
- Luxury bathrobe package (including bathrobe, slippers, Molton Brown exfoliating pad, Molton Brown mending kit and Molton Brown hydrosoak bath salts available, payable locally)
- Service bus to Limassol and to nearby golf courses at a fixed schedule (payable locally).
Breakfast in the Bacchus Restaurant is really very special. You can choose to sit on the sun terrace next to the palm-fringed pool, or in the stylish calm of the restaurant. There is an extensive buffet available of first class hot and cold dishes.
- Apollo Restaurant Taverna offers views across the sea towards Cape Aspro with international specialities and the best of local cuisine on offer. Try the famous Cyprus Meze, with its vast array of small dishes
- Lie back, relax and enjoy international and typically Cypriot drinks in the Ouzeri. End your day with a Cyprus coffee, a liqueur or something special from the vast menu. There is also a special children's menu for young guests
- Eros Cocktail Bar is a nautically themed bar offering original decor and a breathtaking view across the bay of Pissouri
- The Poseidon Pool Bar offers a swim up bar with cold drinks and fresh ice cream
- The Bacchus Italian Gourmet Restaurant offers Italian gourmet cuisine celebrating regional specialities from across Italy
- Half Board Dinner can be taken at the Apollo Taverna Restaurant in the Columbia Beach Resort or at the Cape Aspro Restaurant in the Columbia Beachotel. Guests booked on half board are also entitled to have dinner at the Bacchus Gourmet Restaurant and receive a discount of 17 euros per adult and 8.50 euros per child (smaller discount when ordering lobster, oysters or king prawns).
- Premium Half Board Guests are entitled to have dinner at all restaurants of the Columbia Beach Resort and Columbia Beachotel with no extra charge (drinks not included). There is also no room service charge for any meals taken in the comfort of your suite when you opt for Premium Half Board.
- Large freshwater outdoor swimming pool
- Indoor heated pool (winter only)
- The award winning Hebe Spa offering an extensive range of beauty and spa treatments including facial treatments, body treatments and massages in an atmosphere of complete tranquillity
- Hot & cold plunge pools
- Aerobics and yoga studio
- Daily activities programme including: archery, basketball, croquet, darrts, french boules, learn to swim, Gym intro, Greek lessons, learn backgammon, mini football, stretching and table tennis
- Steam bath
- Massage (at a charge)
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Two squash courts
- Wide range of watersports (seasonal and under separate management)
- Fully equipped gym
- Varied entertainment programme including live music.
- Children's paddling pool with toys
- Children's playground
- Babysitting (upon request)
- Kids' Club (3-12 years during July, August, Christmas, school holidays and Easter holidays).
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.