A popular choice for those wanting to escape the crowds.
- All Inclusive
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Child Stays Free
- Free Wi-Fi
The stunning Columbia Beachotel is designed with natural stone and Cypriot wood and occupies a prime position on picturesque Pissouri Bay, surrounded by white cliffs, vineyards and orchards. This hotel is perfect for those seeking luxury touches and modern comforts, with a beautiful private beach and elegant surroundings. There are beauty and spa treatments on offer at the Columbia Beach Resort located next door for those in need of pampering and there is a great range of water sports on the beach (seasonal) for those seeking an active holiday. Ideally situated between the main resorts of Limassol and Paphos and just a 30 minute drive to either, three of the islands four championship golf courses are just a fifteen minute drive away: Aphrodite Hillls, Secret Valley and the new Elea Club.
Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with either twin beds or queen bed, bath/shower, satellite TV, mini bar, tea & coffee making facilities, mineral water and commandaria, mini safe, individually controlled air conditioning/heating, ceiling fan, free internet access, WiFi, hairdryer, radio, telephone and a balcony with side sea view. Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with bay view, studios sleep 2/3 with sea view, family suites sleep 2/4 with sea view and single rooms with side sea view and bay view are also available at a supplement.
Number Of Floors
Number Of Lifts
Number Of Rooms
- 24 hr reception
- Two restaurants
- Piano bar
- Swim-up poolside bar (seasonal)
- Beach bar (seasonal)
- TV lounge/library
- Free WiFi in all areas of the hotel
- Room service (07:00-23:00)
- Service bus to Limassol and to the nearby golf courses at a fixed schedule
- Luxury bathrobe package (including bathrobe, slippers, Molton Brown exfoliating pad, Molton Brown mending kit and Molton Brown hydrosoak bath salts available, payable locally)
- The breakfast buffet in the Atrium Restaurant is famous for its impressive range of dishes, with something to tempt every palate. The a la carte dishes available here are similarly delicious - quite simply the best place to start your day (during winter, lunch and dinner will be served in the Atrium Restaurant)
- At lunchtime, the Cape Aspro Restaurant serves Cypriot and international specialities, and in the evening you can choose from a la carte, buffet or menu dishes. Savour the numerous and exotic cocktails on offer at the Cape Aspro Bar adjacent to pool. And you won't be able to miss the stunning view from the terrace (both summer months only)
- The Seven C's Bar offers cocktails, fresh juices and an excellent wine selection. Delicious snacks, tempting small dishes and ice cream are also available
- The Old Customs House offers refreshing drinks and appetising snacks with Cypriot and international specialities. Here you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the white cliffs and the bay of Pissouri (summer months only).
- Large freshwater outdoor swimming pool
- Free floodlit tennis court
- Range of water sports on the beach (under separate management, seasonal)
- Daily activities programme
- Sauna & steam bath
- Hebe Spa at the Columbia resort next door (payable locally) offering a full range of first class spa and beauty treatments
- Columbia Health Club with gym. Some leisure activities may be payable locally.
- Varied entertainment programme and live music.
- Kids' Club available at Columbia Resort (3-12 years) during summer, Christmas and Easter holidays
- Children's pool
- Playground at Columbia Resort
- Baby sitting (upon request, payable locally)
- Organised activities during the holidays.
Meals: Full buffet style breakfast served from 07.00-10.00, late breakfast served from 10.00-11.00, lunch served from 12.30-14.00 and buffet dinner (including theme nights) served from 19.00-22.30. A la carte option available (extra charge, reservation required). Allowance of 10 euro per adult allowed at Atrium or Cape Aspro (at Columbia Beachotel) and 15 euro per adult allowed at Apollo Restaurant or Bacchus Italian Gourmet Restaurant (at Columbia Beach Resort). Snacks: Snack line served from 14.30-16.30. Afternoon tea and coffee with a range of cookies at the 7Cs Bar served from 17.00-18.00. Drinks: Are available at Cape Aspro Pool Bar or 7Cs Bar from 10.00-23.00 (subject to weather conditions), including drinks in the 'Bay Club' package until 23.00 (after 23.00 guest will be charged for drinks in the 'Bay Club' package). Drinks in the 'Bay Club' package include 4 different types of bottled wine (white, red, rose and dessert, served by the glass), sparkling wine (served by the glass), mineral & sparkling water (served by the glass), all soft drinks and juices (excluding fresh), draft local beers, selected alcoholic drinks including gin, whiskey, vodka, rum, tequila), filter coffee, instant coffee, espresso, cappuccino, hot chocolate, tea selection, long drinks & cocktails. Every second day refill of the mini fridge in rooms with 2 small bottles of still water and 2 soft drinks per adult. Entertainment & leisure activities: Daily activity programme and light night entertainment six days per week (program located in the hotel lobby). Use of gym, sauna, steam bath, tennis court, parking area, sun beds & umbrellas by the pool & beach, beach towels, safety deposit box in rooms, table games, beach volley ball, multi purpose court, WiFi, non motorised canoes & pedal boats at the beach, snorkeling equipment, biking (reservation required), bus shuttle to Limassol (twice per week). Some activities are subject to availability & weather conditions, and may be restricted to guests aged 18 years or older. For Children: Children's Sailors Club (ages 4-12yrs).
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.