A luxurious four star hotel set in extensive landscaped gardens.
- All Inclusive
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Child Stays Free
- Free Wi-Fi
Set in extensive tropical gardens and overlooking a beautiful sandy bay, the Golden Coast is a haven for those seeking luxury and relaxation. An excellent standard of accommodation and cuisine combines perfectly with the many facilities available in and around the hotel. The centre of Protaras is a five minute drive, however just a short stroll will bring you to a selection of shops, bars and restaurants in Pernera. The property features 228 rooms which all offer an impressive array of amenities and are decorated to a high standard. The large outdoor swimming pool is ideal for relaxing with drinks served at the pool bar. For the more active there are tennis courts and a full gymnasium available for guests. Hotel guests can also enjoy the facilities of the hotel's sauna and massage treatments for a truly relaxing experience (payable locally). Family-friendly amenities at this hotel include a children's pool, playground, babysitting (payable locally) and supervised mini club. A variety of restaurants offer a wide range of cusine for an incredible array of daytime and night time dining experiences. The hotel hosts regular evening entertainment including theme nights and live music.
Twin bedded rooms with bath, shower, telephone, radio, safety deposit box (payable locally), internet connection (payable locally), tea and coffee making facilities, satellite TV, hairdryer, mini bar and a balcony with inland view. Twin bedded rooms with sea or side sea view, kids suites with inland view, superior rooms with front sea view, family rooms with inland view and single rooms with inland, side sea or sea view are also available.
Number Of Floors
Number Of Lifts
Number Of Rooms
- 24 hour reception
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi in all areas of the hotel
- Mini bar
- Free use of gym
- Ironing board on request free of charge
- Free use of kindergarten (supervised May - October)
- Free use of sauna
- Free use of safe boxes
- Tea and coffee making facilities in room
- Free use of tennis courts (day time)
- Hesperides bar
- Pool bar
- Hairdressing salon
- Souvenir shop
- Conference facilities
- TV/video room
- Air conditioning.
Mediterranean Tavern (outdoors) open during the summer for lunch and occasionally dinner. Poseidon pool bar for snacks. Calypso restaurant for breakfast and dinner (outside high season). Atrium restaurant for dinner during low season. Dress code: Calypso & Atrium restaurants - Long trousers & shirt with collar.
- Outdoor pool with Jacuzzi
- Indoor heated pool with Jacuzzi (low season)
- Two tennis courts
- Squash court
- Golden Leisure Club with sauna, steam bath, solarium, hydro massage, gym, hydrotherapy room & beauty salon (payable locally)
- Games room
- Morning & afternoon activities
- Water sports available on the beach (under separate management, payable locally).
- Live music in the restaurant or bars most evenings
- Folklore show
- Magic show
- Animation programme with various entertainment (seasonal)
- Theme nights (Half Board guests can participate in the following special dinners at no extra supplement: Cyprus, Greek, Carvery buffet, Italian, international & BBQ).
- Paddling pool
- Supervised mini club 10:30-12:30 & 15:30-17:30 (3-8 yrs, May to October)
- Babysitting (on request, payable locally)
- Early meals & highchairs.
Meals: Buffet breakfast 07.00-10.00 at the Atrium restaurant and terrace, lunch first sitting 12.30-13.45, second sitting 13.45-15.00 at the Mediterranean Tavern, dinner first sitting 18.30-20.30 and second sitting 20.30-22.00 at the Atrium Restaurant. Dress code applies in the Atrium Restaurant after 19.00 (Gentlemen to wear long trousers, no sleeveless T Shirts and no sandals).
Snacks: Light snacks served at the Pool Bar 10.30-12.00 and 15.30-17.00.
Drinks: Pool bar 10.00-18.00, Mediterranean Tavern 12.30 - 15.00, Atrium Restaurant 18.30 - 22.00 and the Hesperides Bar 16.00-23.00, serving local alcoholic drinks including cocktails, beers, wine, juices and soft drinks.
Entertainment & Activities: Multilingual animation team with an exciting and varied day and night entertainment programme, daily 10.00-23.30. Theme nights including disco, cabaret and dancing shows, competitions and live music. One free snorkel trip per stay with the diving school, fitness, Jacuzzi, tennis court (daytime), squash court (daytime), mini football, basketball, beach volley, table tennis, water polo and archery. Facilities: Air conditioning and satellite TV.
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.