Our opinion: A delightful self-contained complex giving little need to venture far.
This spacious, well designed, colonial style accommodation is set amongst pretty garden walkways with its own sandy and rocky beach. The complex offers such a wide selection of amenities that there really is no need to venture far. However, a few shops, bars and restaurants can be found nearby. A ten minute drive will bring you to the centre of Protaras. An environmentally friendly hotel, The Malama Beach Holiday Village is a unique, self-contained, world of pleasure.
Malama Beach Holiday Village offers 166 suites, with all suites enjoying a comfortable lounge, fully-equipped open plan kitchen, dining table, bathroom and large balcony or veranda. The large outdoor swimming pool is ideal for relaxing with drinks served at the pool bar, and for those that want to get out of the Cypriot sun there is even an impressive indoor pool. Guests can also enjoy a relaxing visit to the sauna and can take advantage of massage treatments for a fee. The more active guests can play a game of tennis, table tennis or squash, or guests looking to stay in shape can enjoy a workout at the gym. Dining options within the hotel include 2 restaurants all serving mouth watering dishes in comfortable surroundings. To round off the day, the resort organises live entertainment and theme nights.
Save up to £280 per couple - a discount of up to £140 per person. Book by 30th April 2014 for stays between 1st May 2014 and 31st October 2014. The earlier you book, the higher the savings.
- Le Repos cocktail lounge
- 3 bars including pool side snack bar
- Conference rooms
- Mini market/souvenir shop
- Laundrette and laundry service
- Safety deposit boxes
- Air conditioning.
- 2 Freshwater swimming pool with water jets
- Indoor swimming pool & Jacuzzi in exotic cave
- Sun terrace
- Steam bath
- Squash court
- 2 floodlit tennis courts
- Table tennis
- Beach Volley
- Badminton courts
- Games room
- Jogging track
- Daily activities programme
- Watersports available on the beach (supplied externally, payable locally)
- Scuba diving.
- Paddling pool
- Play park
- Malamino children's club (supervised for children aged 4-11 yrs)
- Babysitting (on request)
- Free cots, early meals & highchairs available.
Apartments with one or two double or twin bedded rooms with lounge, large veranda, satellite TV, safety deposit box, telephone, bath/shower, hairdryer, fully equipped kitchen with fridge, cooker, kettle, toaster, air conditioning and ceiling fan. Two bedroom apartments sleep 4/6 with a second ensuite bathroom with inland view, one bedroom apartments sleep 2/4 with sea view and one bedroom suites sleeping 2/4 with inland view are also available at a supplement.
- Folklore nights
- Music & dancing various nights
- Happy hour
- Theme nights
- Malama animation team organise many activities for both adults and children including shows, games, parties and competitions.
La Piazza for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A la carte menu, theme nights, buffet style and three table d'hote menus. Sea view restaurant for lunch & snacks. Dress code: smart casual.
- Facts and Figures
- Accommodation Type: Hotel Apartments
- Accommodation Code: 21407
- Apartments: 166
- Floors: 2
- Brochure Map Ref.: E3
- Official Rating: A Class
- Special Features
- Honeymoon Offers
- Reduced Child Price
- Child Stays Free
- Wedding Offers
Meals: Breakfast buffet served from 07.00-10.00, lunch buffet served from 12.30-15.30 and dinner buffet served from 18.30-21.30 (several theme nights during the week) buffet. Snacks: Afternoon coffee & cake (16:00-18:00) available at the Sea View Bar or Le Repos Bar. Drinks: Local alcoholic drinks, carafe village wine, juices, soft drinks and purified water during meals. The following drinks are available from any operating bar between 10:00-24:00, Cyprus cocktails, soft drinks, fruit juice, ice tea, aperitifs & digestives, Cyprus brandy, Cyprus liqueurs, coffee, tea, long & cool cocktails, wine (by the glass) and beer. Children: Ice cream at the Sea View Bar for children aged up to 12yrs (10:00-18:00), Malamino Club for ages 4-12yrs (available 6 days per week). Entertainment: Use of the squash court, tennis court, table tennis, boccia, volleyball, fitness room (squash rackets and table tennis rackets at a charge).
Summer Special Bonuses (for stays between April and October)
- FREE use of gym & tennis court (daytime)
- FREE cake and sparkling wine for anniversaries & birthdays
- FREE use of kindergarten (supervised opening hours 11:00 - 12:30, 14:00 - 15:30 & 21:00 - 23:00)
- WEDDING COUPLES & HONEYMOONERS receive FREE sparkling wine, fruit & flowers in room upon arrival & room upgrade (subject to availability) & candlelit dinner.