Suited to families and couples with a good choice of facilities.
- All Inclusive Available
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Child Stays Free
The Polycarpia Hotel is a modern and friendly hotel. It is ideally located between Protaras and Pernera and within close proximity of bars, restaurants and shops. The sandy and rocky beach of Marlita Bay is just a ten minute walk away. The hotel is particularly suited to families and couples seeking somewhere quiet with a good choice of facilities available. If guests wish to venture a little further a field, the hotel provides an excellent base with a nearby bus stop with services to Protaras, Paralimni and Ayia Napa.
Twin bedded rooms with air conditioning/heating, satellite TV, international direct dial telephone, radio, hairdryer, in room safe (payable locally), mini fridge available (payable locally), house keeping service and private balcony with inland view. Single rooms with inland view are available at a supplement.
Some hotel and room facilities are payable locally.
Late check out available - please speak to one of our Reservation Consultants for details
Number Of Floors
Number Of Lifts
Number Of Rooms
- 24 hr reception
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Fridge in room (on request, payable locally)
- Free use of gym
- Free use of tennis courts (daytime)
- WiFi in public areas (payable locally)
- WiFi in rooms (payable locally)
- Athena restaurant (smart dress code for evening meal)
- Artemis cafeteria
- Hermes bar
- Pool bar
- Room service
- TV room
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Conference room
- Currency exchange
- Free parking. Please note that some amenities may be payable locally.
- 2 outdoor freshwater swimming pools
- Floodlit tennis court
- Video games. Please note that some activities may be payable locally.
- Varied entertainment programme including theme nights, shows and live music.
- Children's pool
- Children's playground
- Kids' meals
Summer 2017 All Inclusive programme
All Day Dining includes:
-Breakfast. International open buffet and live cooking 07.00 - 10.00
-Buffet Snacks 10.30 - 12.00 and 15.30 - 18.00
-Lunch Buffet 12.30 - 14.30
-Tea and Coffee with cakes and cookies 16.30 - 17.30
-Dinner buffet. Different theme every night with live cooking. 18.30 - 21.30
-Midnight snacks - 22.00 - 24.00 (selection of cold sandwiches)
-Available from 10.30 - 24.00. (Outside of these hours, drinks are chargeable at normal prices)
- Local spirits, wine and beer
- Fresh fruit juices, iced coffee (frappe), Cyprus Coffee, Milk Shakes and speciality drinks (e.g slushies) are not included in the All Inclusive package.
All Inclusive finishes at midday on the day of departure.
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.