View our Price Panel
Included in all our holidays
- All Taxes and Duties
- At least 15kg baggage
- Redundancy cover
- And much more
Olympic PLATINUM Hotel
An impressive hotel with a fantastic beach offering a great range of facilities and a very high standard of elegant accommodation.
- All Inclusive
The stylish Savoy is situated in the Shark's Bay area with beautiful views out to Tiran Island and some of the best snorkelling opportunities in Sharm. Splendid surroundings, luxurious interiors and gourmet cuisine are complimented by attention to detail and fine hospitality from the hotel staff. Naama Bay is within easy reach using the hotel's free shuttle bus. The Savoy now incorporates the Soho Square area, extending the hotel's culinary delights to include Indian, Chinese, Egyptian, Mai Thai, Sushi, Steak and Teppanyaki restaurants. With several bars, shops and the Pangea nightclub, the Savoy is the perfect choice for those seeking lively entertainment and luxurious surroundings.
HOLIDAY EXTRA - Diving can be added to your Holiday.
Standard rooms sleep 2/3 with air conditioning, king or 2 twin beds, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities, safety deposit box, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers, private bathroom with a bath tub or shower and a balcony or terrace with inland view. standard rooms sleep 2/3 with pool view, superior rooms sleep 2/3 with sea view, royal savoy rooms sleep 2/2, family rooms sleep 2/4 with inland view, honeymoon suites sleep 2/2 with inland view and single rooms with inland, pool or sea view are also available at a supplement. Extra bed is a sofa bed or camp bed.
The Royal Savoy consists of separate lobby and reception area, a private swimming pool, a private area on the beach and a private lounge. Royal Savoy guests can also enjoy continental breakfast and assorted snacks throughout the day. Royal Savoy guests are also entitled to use of the health club and may have private transfers from/to the airport (on request).
Royal Savoy rooms sleep 2 people with air conditioning, king size bed, mini bar, fruit basket on arrival, flowers on arrival, VIP amenities provided daily, satellite TV, DVD player, wireless internet connection, tea and coffee making facilities, safety deposit box, telephone, hairdryer, private bathroom with bathtub or shower and a terrace with pool or sea view.
Number Of Floors
Number Of Lifts
Number Of Rooms
454, 9 villas
- 24 hr reception
- 24 hr room service
- Laundry service (payable locally)
- Beauty salon
- Shopping arcade
- Business centre
- Meeting facilities
- Parking (at Soho Square)
- Shuttle bus two times per day to/from Naama Bay city centre
- Shopping avenue
- Duty free shop
- Khan El Khalil bazaar
- Street Artists
- Craft sellers
- Taxi rank
- Information centre.
Savoy Restaurants & Bars
- Safari Bar & Terrace lobby bar
- Le Balcony Bar lobby bar & terrace
- Rosmarino Restaurant Italian cuisine
- Tirana / Gazebo main restaurant, international cuisine
- Rocky Pool Bar
- Cave Bar & Shisha Cave Oriental bar
- East Restaurant Pan-Asian cuisine
- Morgana Restaurant international cuisine
- Seafood Restaurant fresh seafood
- White Knight Beach Bar
- Kids' Restaurant special kid's buffet!
Soho Square Restaurants & Bars
- Bombay Restaurant Indian cuisine
- Zen Restaurant Chinese cuisine
- Mai Thai Restaurant traditional Thai cuisine
- Luxor Egyptian Restaurant middle eastern cuisine
- L'entrecote steak house
- Sushi Bar Japanese cuisine
- Teppanyaki Restaurant Japanese cuisine
- Cafe Chino Lebanese cafe
- Mandarin Bar cocktail bar
- Pangaea night club
- Fontana Bar
- Queen Vic Pub
- Ice Bar & Electric Bar.
- Akuna Matata food court featuring Poisson Marche (fresh fish), Manna Pizza (pizzaria), Noodles (Chinese style noodles), Casablanca Cafe (North African coffee shop), Falafel's (Egyptian diner), Akuna BBQ (grilled burgers and chicken), La Cantina (mexican), Crystal Lounge Bar, Salon De The' and Ju & Co.
No cropped trousers or flip-flops.
Half Board dine around includes open breakfast buffet from 06.30-10.30 at the Tirana Restaurant and dinner at a choice of the following restaurants: Tirana Restaurant 18.30-22.00, Rosmarino 18.30-23.30, Sea Food Island 19.00-23.00, Hot Rock Caligula 20.00-23.00, Morgana 19.00-23.00, Zen 18.30-01.00, Bombay 18.30-00.00, Luxor
Le Entrecote 18:30-23:00 50% discount, Mai Thai 18.30-00.00, L'Entercote 18.30-23.00, Fushion 21 18.30-01.00 and the Sushi & Tappanyaki Restaurant 18.30-23.00. All a la carte restaurant required a reservation. Dress code for all bars and restaurants in the evening is smart casual.
Full Board dine around Includes all the meals and dine around options as half board dine around plus lunch at either Tirana 13.00-15.00, Sea Food Island 12.00-17.00 or Morgana 13.00-16.00.
- Swimming pools (3 main, 2 heated in Winter)
- Private beach
- Sun beds and umbrellas
- Tennis courts (payable locally, floodlit)
- Squash (payable locally)
- Beach volleyball
- Mini golf course (at Sierra)
- Table tennis
- Fitness centre
- Health spa with massage, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam and relaxation (payable locally)
- Wellness Centre ( payable locally)
- Animation activities including yoga, darts, aqua aerobics and stretching
- Water sports (by external supplier, payable locally).
- Ice rink (payable locally)
- Culturama (payable locally)
- Bowling alley (payable locally)
- Pangaea night club
- Guest lounge
- Caligula disco (Sunday only)
- Live music in the bar (most nights)
- Street entertainment.
- Children's pools (1 heated throughout the winter, 1 sea water pool on the beach)
- Scooby Doo kids' club (4-12yrs, supervised)
- Kids' disco (daily)
- Babysitting (payable locally, 4-12yr olds)
- Children's play room (payable locally).
Ultra All Inclusive S ClassMeals: Guests have the choice between 14 restaurants (1 main dining and 13 a la carte restaurants). Open breakfast buffet served from 06.30-10.30, open lunch buffet served from 13.00-15.00 and open dinner buffet served from 18.30-22.00 at the main Tirana Restaurant. Alternative lunch dining is available at Morgana from 13.00-16.00 and Seafood Island 12.00-17.00. Alternative dinner dining is available at Rosmarino 18.30-23.30, Morgana 19.00-23.00, Seafood Island 19.00-23.00, Caligula 19.00-23.00, Bombay 18.30-00.00, Luxor 18.30-00.00, Zen 18.30-01.00, Mai Thai 18.30-00.00, L'Entercote 18.30-00.00, Fushion 21 Restaurant, Crystal Lounge Bar, Sushi & Teppanyaki 18.30-00.00 and Akuna Matata 18.00-00.00. All a la carte restaurants and the gala dinner require a prior reservation. Snacks: snacks 09.00-sunset and ice cream 15.00-17.00 are available from the Rocky beach bar. Late snacks are available from Cafe Chino from 23.00-06.00. Drinks: Guests are entitled to local and some international alcoholic beverages including soft drinks, water, wine, gin, vodka, aperitifs, liqueur, beer and whisky. Mini bar filled on arrival with beer, soft drinks, canned juice and bottled water. Drinks are available from Safari bar 11.00-00.00, Cave bar 12.00-00.00, Rocky beach bar 09.00-sunset, Mandarin bar 18.00-02.00, Electric bar 19.00-04.00, Queen Vic pub 17.00-20.00, Fontana bar 18.00-02.00 and Pangaea 22.30-04.00. Entertainment & leisure activities: includes 25 minutes anti-stress massage (reservation required), Jacuzzi, steam bath & sauna (once per day), ice skating or aqua sport (banana ride) once per stay, laundry (7 pieces), table tennis, tennis courts & billiards (once per stay), bowling (once per stay) and the Culturama show (once per stay).
£65 per person.Private taxi, access to UK airport lounge, local wine and fruit in room, late check out, pre-booked seats, dedicated representative service, access to dedicated staff in the UK, VIP ticket wallet and luggage labels and resort information. (Subject to availability) Read More
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.