Our opinion: An impressive hotel with a fantastic beach offering a great range of facilities and a very high standard of elegant accommodation.
The stylish Savoy is situated in the Shark's Bay area with beautiful views out to Tiran Island and some of the best snorkeling opportunities in Sharm. Splendid surroundings, luxurious interiors and gourmet cuisine are complimented by attention to detail and fine hospitality from the hotel staff. Naama Bay is within easy reach using the hotel's free shuttle bus. The Savoy now incorporates the Soho Square area, extending the hotel's culinary delights to include Indian, Chinese, Egyptian, Mai Thai, Sushi, Steak and Teppanyaki restaurants. With several bars, shops and the Pangea nightclub, the Savoy is the perfect choice for those seeking lively entertainment and luxurious surroundings.
HOLIDAY EXTRA - Diving can be added to your Holiday.
Save up to £310 per couple - a discount of up to £155 per person. Book by 30th April 2014 for stays between 1st May 2014 and 31st October 2014. The earlier you book, the higher the savings.
- Save up to £565.12 per adult (up to £50.32 per night) for stays between 13 Nov 2013 - 16 Feb 2014. This offer is not valid for Royal Savoy Rooms.
- Save £27.75 per adult when you book Christmas Gala Dinner or save £47.75 per adult when you book New Year's Eve Gala Dinner.
- Save up to £220.50 per adult (up to £15.75 per night) when you book Full Board supplements or save up to £168.00 per adult ( up to £12.00 per night) when you book Half Board Dine Around supplements. This offer is for stays between 13 Nov 2013 - 16 Feb 2014.
Please Note: All special offers are subject to availability.
- 24 hr reception
- 24 hr room service
- Laundry service (payable locally)
- Beauty salon
- Shopping arcade
- Business centre
- Meeting facilities
- Shuttle bus two times per day to/from Naama Bay city centre.
- Shopping avenue
- Supermarket & more
- Street Artists
- Craft sellers
- Taxi rank
- Information centre.
- Swimming pools (3 main, 2 heated in Winter)
- Private beach
- Sun beds and umbrellas
- Tennis courts (floodlit)
- Squash (payable locally)
- Beach volleyball
- Mini golf course
- Table tennis
- Fitness centre
- Health spa (payable locally)
- Wellness Centre ( payable locally)
- Animation activities including yoga, darts, aqua aerobics and stretching
- Sailing/boating (payable locally)
- Water sports (by external supplier, payable locally).
- Ice rink (payable locally)
- Culturama (payable locally)
- Bowling (payable locally)
- Pangaea night club.
Spa and Treatment Information
This hotel has an on site spa offering a wealth of relaxing treatments and packages.
Thai Massage - 30 minutes / 50 minutes
Professional Therapists press on pressure points, muscles and ligaments, and manipulate by stretching and bending; thereby the spine Is elongated and re of tension.
Shiatsu Massage - 45 minutes
With special strokes that is certain to relax and leave you with fond memories. It Is powerful and gentle, invigorating arid soothing with rhythmic grace.
Swedish Massage - 45 minutes
Full- body standard massage combines three basic strokes to the skin, long firm strokes, kneading strokes, and small circles. This considered an all purpose technique.
Aroma therapy Massage - 45 minutes
Experience the therapeutic powers of essential oils in a relaxing, restorative massage that combines the sense of smell with the heating value of touch.
Anti Stress Massage - 25 minutes
Concentrates on the back area to loosen tight muscles in the neck, shoulders and back, designed for those who are really tight and tense in this area.
Foot Reflexology Massage - 30 minutes / 45 minutes
Healing technique, specific and firm pressure to precise reflex points represents various parts of the body.
Anti-Cellulite Massage - 30 minutes
Body treatment to assist in the reduction of cellulite appearance, tones, smooths and refines problem areas using special oil and massage technique.
Honey Release Massage - 45 minutes
Uses a mixture of honey and pure fresh orange juice to release muscle tension, increase blood circulation and moisturise the skin.
Imperial Massage - 30 minutes
Combination of sensuous strokes and muscle manipulation using aromatic oil. Two therapists work together in synchronised harmony on your body.
Stone Massage - 90 minutes / 40 minutes
Uses stones at different temperatures placed in various positions on the body. Combined with aromatic oil massage helps to increase circulation, lymph and vitality.
Pharaonic Massage - 45 minutes
Egyptian aromatic oils are chosen for one of the finest treatments available, a highly qualified therapist massages the body. An Egyptian heated poultice of aromatic herbs used to soothe muscles, nourish skin and induce relaxation.
Ayurvedic Massage - 45 minutes
Working deeply and fast to ease muscles, joint pain, break down tensely knotted tissue and promote harmony of body, mind and soul. Ayurvedic therapy which begins with a stream of warm oil dripping.
Red Sea Salt Scrub - 30 minutes
Refined sea salt is mixed with nourishing oils This scrub will aid in the removal of accumulated residue and Impurities while whisking away dry.
Nature Scrubs - 30 minutes
Combination of coconut, Cafe, Product quality from Egypt gentle removes dirt & toxins from the skins and enhancing blood flow to the skins surface.
Coconut and sugar -Cafe with milk
The luxurious aromatherapy manicure will nourish relax.
Our pedicure starts with a luxurious soak in a sainted bath.
Curing Pedicure, hot manicure & pedicure
It brings you fast and effective heat therapy for blissful, soothing relief and softness. Great before a big night out!
One hour spa use including sauna, steam room and jacuzzi.
Nefertiti Facial - 50 minutes
Enjoy an age-old treatment, this simple and sensual facial uses flowers, which are pureed and applied to the skin and aromatic oils are inhaled.
King Tut Facial - 50 minutes
No matter what your skin type or age, a physical, climatic and environmental changes can cause premature ageing, resulting in the skin appearing tired.
Facial Anti Oxidant - 50 minutes
This facial treatment is designed to suit all skin types, using the natural resources, which have been know for centuries to have curative powers.
Collagen Mask - 50 minutes
Helps combat wrinkles and ageing muscles, ex foliation cream to remove dead skin cells. A serum and strengthening collagen masque applied to tone.
Black Nile Mud - 40 minutes
Improves skin texture and extracts pore-clogging impurities that damage Rare slack Nile mud contain 49% Humus Acid, from the class of hydroxyl acids, vitamins A, 1, 2, 1 2 and minerals.
Egyptian Body Wrap - 45 minutes
Natural green tea & basil powder with linen to help encourage skin rejuvenation. Experience these exotic ingredients as a ritual application of rose water.
Carob Body Scrub - 30 minutes
The pursuit of beauty was a long daily ritual for brides, each day they would experience this aromatic treatment. Egyptian oils, leaving the skin soft.
Essence of Egypt Scrub - 45 minutes
The most luxurious and soothing of spa therapies includes a full body scrub, followed by a rich Chamomile body lotion to moisturise your skin.
Javanese Lulu - 60 minutes
Traditional Javanese Herbal sandalwood mixed with Cinnamon mixed with natural yogurt to ex foliate the skin followed by full body Massage.
All treatments are payable locally.
- Children's pools (1 heated throughout the winter, 1 sea water pool on the beach)
- Scooby Doo kids' club (4-12yrs, supervised)
- Kids' disco (daily)
- Babysitting (payable locally, 4-12yr olds)
- Children's play room (payable locally).
Standard rooms sleep 2/3 with air conditioning, king or 2 twin beds, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities, safety deposit box, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers, private bathroom with a bath tub or shower and a balcony or terrace with inland view. standard rooms sleep 2/3 with pool view, superior rooms sleep 2/3 with sea view, royal savoy rooms sleep 2/2, family rooms sleep 2/4 with inland view, honeymoon suites sleep 2/2 with inland view and single rooms with inland, pool or sea view are also available at a supplement. Extra bed is a sofa bed or camp bed.
The Royal Savoy consists of separate lobby and reception area, a private swimming pool, a private area on the beach and a private lounge. Royal Savoy guests can also enjoy continental breakfast and assorted snacks throughout the day. Royal Savoy guests are also entitled to use of the health club and may have private transfers from/to the airport (on request).
Royal Savoy rooms sleep 2 people with air conditioning, king size bed, mini bar, fruit basket on arrival, flowers on arrival, VIP amenities provided daily, satellite TV, DVD player, wireless internet connection, tea and coffee making facilities, safety deposit box, telephone, hairdryer, private bathroom with bathtub or shower and a terrace with pool or sea view.
- Guest lounge
- Caligula disco (Sunday only)
- Live music in the bar (most nights).
Savoy Restaurants & Bars
- Safari Bar & Terrace lobby bar
- Le Balcony Bar lobby bar & terrace
- Rosmarino Restaurant Italian cuisine
- Tirana / Gazebo main restaurant, international cuisine
- Rocky Pool Bar
- Cave Bar & Shisha Cave Oriental bar
- East Restaurant Pan-Asian cuisine
- Morgana Restaurant international cuisine
- Seafood Restaurant fresh seafood
- White Knight Beach Bar
- Kids' Restaurant special kid's buffet!
Soho Square Restaurants & Bars
- Bombay Restaurant Indian cuisine
- Zen Restaurant Chinese cuisine
- Mai Thai Restaurant traditional Thai cuisine
- Luxor Egyptian Restaurant middle eastern cuisine
- L'entrecote steak house
- Sushi Bar Japanese cuisine
- Teppanyaki Restaurant Japanese cuisine
- Cafe Chino Lebanese cafe
- Mandarin Bar cocktail bar
- Pangaea night club
- Fontana Bar
- Queen Vic Pub
- Ice Bar & Electric Bar.
- Akuna Matata food court featuring Poisson Marche (fresh fish), Manna Pizza (pizzaria), Noodles (Chinese style noodles), Casablanca Cafe (North African coffee shop), Falafel's (Egyptian diner), Akuna BBQ (grilled burgers and chicken), La Cantina (mexican), Crystal Lounge Bar, Salon De The' and Ju & Co.
No cropped trousers or flip-flops.
Half Board dine around includes open breakfast buffet from 06.30-10.30 at the Tirana Restaurant and dinner at a choice of the following restaurants: Tirana Restaurant 18.30-22.00, Rosmarino 18.30-23.30, Sea Food Island 19.00-23.00, Hot Rock Caligula 20.00-23.00, Morgana 19.00-23.00, Zen 18.30-01.00, Bombay 18.30-00.00, Luxor
L'Entrecote 18:30-23:00 50% discount, Mai Thai 18.30-00.00, Fushion 21 18.30-01.00 and the Sushi & Tappanyaki Restaurant 18.30-23.00. All a la carte restaurant required a reservation. Dress code for all bars and restaurants in the evening is smart casual.
Full Board dine around Includes all the meals and dine around options as half board dine around plus lunch at either Tirana 13.00-15.00, Sea Food Island 12.00-17.00 or Morgana 13.00-16.00.
- Facts and Figures
- Accommodation Type: Hotel
- Accommodation Code: 1155
- Rooms: 454, 9 villas
- Floors: 3
- Lifts: 3
- Official Rating: 5 Star
- Special Features
- Health and Beauty
£65 per person. Dedicated transfer, access to UK airport lounge, fruit in room, late check out, pre-booked seats, dedicated representative service, access to dedicated staff in the UK, room upgrade, VIP ticket wallet and luggage labels and resort information. (Subject to availability) Read More
Winter Special Bonuses
- SINGLE PARENTS: Child (2-12 yrs) stays FREE on Bed & Breakfast with adult occupying single room.
- SAVE £25.00 per week when parents reserve separate room for their children.
- Christmas and New Year's Eve Gala Dinner is included in the price.
Summer Special Bonuses (for stays between April and October)
- SINGLE PARENTS Child (2-11yrs) stays FREE on Bed & Breakfast/All Inclusive with adult occupying single room
- SAVE £40.00 per week when parents reserve separate room for their children.