View our Price Panel
Included in all our holidays
- All Taxes and Duties
- At least 15kg baggage
- Redundancy cover
- And much more
However you choose to spend your holiday at the Taba Heights Marriott, you can be sure to escape the world outside, and leave the hotel surprisingly refreshed.
- All Inclusive
Cradled by the mountains and the beautiful Red Sea coast, the Taba Heights Marriott Red Sea Resort lies nestled in the heart of paradise. Venture through lush gardens and waterfalls cascading down into swimming pools as you make your way to one of the several distinctly unique restaurants, tasting the delicious diversity from romantic candle lit dining at the Italian Tuscany Restaurant to the enchanting atmosphere of the Grotto and the Mexican flavours at El Fuego Cafe and Mexican Bar.
Taba Heights Marriott also provides you with a wide range of water and beach activities such as diving, snorkelling and beach volleyball. Explore the sea life of Taba as you plunge into the crystal clear waters and enter a captivating world of endless wonder. Revive your energy with a stress relieving massage at the Spa or relax by the beach and let the cool sea breeze sweep away all anxieties.
HOLIDAY EXTRA - Diving can be added to your Holiday.
Standard rooms sleep 2/3 with air conditioning, bathroom with shower, hairdryer, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, mini bar, safety deposit box with a balcony or terrace and garden view. Standard rooms sleep 2/3 with sea, beach front or pool view, Standard rooms sleep 2/4 with sea view, garden, beach front or pool view and Single rooms with garden view, sea view, beach front or pool view are also available at a supplement.
Number Of Rooms
- 24 hr reception
- Main restaurant
- Grotto bar, Grill and Regatta Club
- 3 bars
- Beach bar
- Private beach
- Wifi internet service
- Cash machine
- Mini market
- Laundry service
- Beauty salon
- Steam room. Please note: some amenities are payable locally.
Dine around program includes
- Three times per week, guests booked on Half-Board at Hyatt, Sofitel, Marriott or Intercontinental will be entitled to choose in which hotel they want to dine
- No additional charge on buffet. Drinks to be paid on the spot
- Compulsory reservation 1 day before between 8 and 11am (at the reception desk of the hotel of residence) receiving capacity of each hotel is limited to 30 guests from each sending hotel : first come, first served. A la carte dining:
- Three times per week, when ordering a main course at Breeze, Asiatic, Tuscany, El Mar, Pub Tandoor, El Fuego, Birds Nest, Chez Pascal or Flying carpets, either the starter or the dessert will be on the house (this replaces the former food-credit)
- Compulsory reservation through the reservation desk at the hotel of residence.
- Lagoon pool complex
- Tennis courts
- Golf course (at Taba Heights)
- Table tennis
- Beach volleyball
- Pool table. Please note: some activities are payable locally.
- Various themed evenings
- Bedouin night.
- Children's pool
- Kid's club
- Babysitting (payable locally).
Meals: Buffet breakfast 06:30 - 10:00, lunch from 13:00 - 15:00 & buffet dinner from 18:30 - 22:00 all served in the Andalus restaurant (mineral water, soft drinks, beer & wine served during lunch & dinner). Snacks available from the Grotto bar 11:00 - 13:00 & 16:00 - 18:00. Drinks: Local alcoholic drinks, local beers, soft drinks, canned juices and mineral water, by self service and by glass, from 10:00 till 22:00 from the Grotto bar. Entertainment & Activities: Gym, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, volleyball, basketball, bocce & table tennis available during operating hours of the health club.
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.