Our opinion: However you choose to spend your holiday at the Taba Heights Marriott, you can be sure to escape the world outside, and leave the hotel surprisingly refreshed.
Cradled by the mountains and the beautiful Red Sea coast, the Taba Heights Marriott Red Sea Resort lies nestled in the heart of paradise. Venture through lush gardens and waterfalls cascading down into swimming pools as you make your way to one of the several distinctly unique restaurants, tasting the delicious diversity from romantic candle lit dining at the Italian Tuscany Restaurant to the enchanting atmosphere of the Grotto and the Mexican flavours at El Fuego Cafe and Mexican Bar.
Taba Heights Marriott also provides you with a wide range of water and beach activities such as diving, snorkelling and beach volleyball. Explore the sea life of Taba as you plunge into the crystal clear waters and enter a captivating world of endless wonder. Revive your energy with a stress relieving massage at the Spa or relax by the beach and let the cool sea breeze sweep away all anxieties.
HOLIDAY EXTRA - Diving can be added to your Holiday.
Save up to £166 per couple - a discount of up to £83 per person. Book by 31st October 2014 for stays between 1st November 2014 and 30th April 2015. The earlier you book, the higher the savings.
Save up to £90 per couple - a discount of up to £45 per person. Book by 30th April 2014 for stays between 1st May 2014 and 31st October 2014. The earlier you book, the higher the savings.
- 24 hr reception
- Main restaurant
- Grotto bar, Grill and Regatta Club
- 3 bars
- Beach bar
- Private beach
- Wifi internet service
- Cash machine
- Mini market
- Laundry service
- Beauty salon
- Steam room. Please note: some amenities are payable locally.
- Lagoon pool complex
- Tennis courts
- Golf course (at Taba Heights)
- Table tennis
- Beach volleyball
- Pool table. Please note: some activities are payable locally.
- Children's pool
- Kid's club
- Babysitting (payable locally).
Standard rooms sleep 2/3 with air conditioning, bathroom with shower, hairdryer, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, mini bar, safety deposit box with a balcony or terrace and garden view. Standard rooms sleep 2/3 with sea, beach front or pool view, Standard rooms sleep 2/4 with sea view, garden, beach front or pool view and Single rooms with garden view, sea view, beach front or pool view are also available at a supplement.
- Various themed evenings
- Bedouin night.
Dine around program includes
- Three times per week, guests booked on Half-Board at Hyatt, Sofitel, Marriott or Intercontinental will be entitled to choose in which hotel they want to dine
- No additional charge on buffet. Drinks to be paid on the spot
- Compulsory reservation 1 day before between 8 and 11am (at the reception desk of the hotel of residence) receiving capacity of each hotel is limited to 30 guests from each sending hotel : first come, first served. A la carte dining:
- Three times per week, when ordering a main course at Breeze, Asiatic, Tuscany, El Mar, Pub Tandoor, El Fuego, Birds Nest, Chez Pascal or Flying carpets, either the starter or the dessert will be on the house (this replaces the former food-credit)
- Compulsory reservation through the reservation desk at the hotel of residence.
- Facts and Figures
- Accommodation Type: Hotel
- Accommodation Code: 2514
- Rooms: 394
- Official Rating: 5 Star
Meals: Buffet breakfast 06:30 - 10:00, lunch from 13:00 - 15:00 & buffet dinner from 18:30 - 22:00 all served in the Andalus restaurant (mineral water, soft drinks, beer & wine served during lunch & dinner). Snacks available from the Grotto bar 11:00 - 13:00 & 16:00 - 18:00. Drinks: Local alcoholic drinks, local beers, soft drinks, canned juices and mineral water, by self service and by glass, from 10:00 till 22:00 from the Grotto bar. Entertainment & Activities: Gym, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, volleyball, basketball, bocce & table tennis available during operating hours of the health club.
Winter Special Bonuses
- SINGLE PARENTS: Child (2-12 yrs) stays FREE on All Inclusive with adult occupying single room.
- SAVE £45.00 per week when parents reserve a separate room for their children.
Summer Special Bonuses (for stays between April and October)
- FREE use of gym
- SINGLE PARENTS: Child (2-11yrs) stays FREE on All Inclusive with adult occupying single room
- SAVE £55.00 per week when parents reserve separate room for their children.
- HONEYMOON COUPLES: receive FREE fruits in room on arrival, candlelit dinner (set menu) and 30 minutes massage.