A hotel with excellent facilities to match its stunning views.
- Child Stays Free
The Corfu Holiday Palace was one of the first luxury hotels in Corfu, and has maintained its position amongst the top establishments on the island. It is set in magnificent landscaped gardens with pine, eucalyptus and cypress trees in an elevated spot overlooking the bay with direct sight of 'Mouse Island' a famous Corfu landmark. Directly below, and accessible by a sloping lift, is a lovely beach, with bright blue parasols dotting the sands in front of the warm Ionian sea. It has its own beach bar for light snacks and drinks.
A variety of spacious and elegant accommodation is available along with a wide range of facilities for fun and relaxation including a bowling alley, tennis courts and health club with massage and beauty treatments. Centre stage is a lovely swimming pool and sunbathing terrace with refreshments close at hand from the pool terrace restaurant and the Eptanissa Restaurant providing breakfast and dinner. The hotel is just 4 kms from Corfu Town and within easy reach of the major archaeological attractions, making it the perfect base for exploring the island.
Twin bedded with air conditioning, heating, satellite TV, mini fridge (payable locally), direct dial telephone, hairdryer, bath or shower, balcony or terrace and garden view. Twin bedded rooms with lake view, bungalows with garden view, twin bedded rooms with sea view,bungalows with sea view, superior rooms with lake view, superior rooms with sea view and single rooms with garden view are also available at a supplement.
Number Of Rooms
- 24 hour reception
- Air conditioning
- Fridge in rooms
- Gym (payable locally)
- Safe boxes (payable locally)
- Tea and coffee making facilities in rooms (payable locally)
- WiFi in public areas (payable locally)
- WiFi in rooms (payable locally)
- TV lounge
- WiFi (payable locally)
- Gift shop
- Currency exchange
- Conference centre (payable locally)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Parking area for 150 cars
- Room service (main building only 07:00-23:00).
- Outdoor sea water swimming pool
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Free sunbeds and umbrellas available around the pool
- Bowling lanes
- 2 tennis courts
- Health club; includes sauna, massage and solarium. Please note: Some leisure activities are payable locally.
- Eptanissa restaurant: Open daily for breakfast from 07:30-10:00 and for dinner from 19:00-21:30
- Pool Terrace restaurant: Lunch, light snacks and beverages. Open daily (May-Oct)
- Kefi bar: Open daily from 18:00-02:00. Pianist from 21:00 (several nights per week)
- Beach snack bar: For light snacks and beverages. Open daily from 11:00-18:00 (May-Oct).
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.