The Corfu Holiday Palace is ideal for a relaxing holiday to suit both families and couples.
The luxurious Corfu Holiday Palace Hotel is a fully renovated masterpiece of architecture which has hosted some of the most famous personalities, including the former U.S. President Jimmy Carter and the prime ministers of Spain and Portugal. Built on the site of the old Xenia, the hotel offers beautiful views of the Pondikonissi. This stunning hotel stands on an evergreen hill by the sea, complete with its own port beach. The surrounding area offers breathtaking scenery and natural beauty. The accommodation is comfortable and offers guests all modern amenities. Relax by the fantastic swimming pool and enjoy beautiful meals and drinks whilst taking in the beautiful scenery.
Standard rooms have central air conditioning, telephone, mini fridge, satellite TV, radio through the TV, hairdryer, WiFi internet access (payable locally), a private bathroom with bath or shower and a balcony or veranda with most rooms offering a fascinating view of the Ionian Sea and the Pontikonissi as well as the Khalikiopoulou lake and the city of Corfu. Family rooms and single rooms are also available at a supplement.
Number Of Floors
Number Of Lifts
Number Of Rooms
- Safety deposit boxes
- Shops in the hotel
- Air conditioning
- Room service
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Laundry service
- Barber/Beauty shop
- Currency exchange facility
- Souvenirs/Gift shop
- Wireless internet access is available in public areas (payable locally).
- 'Eptanissa Grill' a la carte restaurant offers a choice dishes including fresh meat, fish and vegetables
- The Pool Bar is a relaxation refuge in the green and the blue surroundings. Enjoy refreshing cocktails, coffees and savoury snacks and salads
- Enjoy the view of the sea from inside the cable car leading to 'Brachera' beach bar where you can sample cocktails, fresh juices, ice cold beers, sandwiches and the best souvlaki on the island
- At the 'KuKuTsi' sushi bar, fans of Japanese cookery will savour authentic sushi, maki, sashimi and temaki with a unique view of the Pontikonissi
- The Starbucks Cafe next to the sushi bar offers a panoramic view of the Pondikonissi and serves a large assortment of beverages, snacks and superb sweets
- The 'Kefi bar' is the hotel's central bar where you can enjoy unique cocktails, long drinks, beers and authentic drinks whilst listening to live music.
- Outdoor sea water swimming pool
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Water sports on the beach (under separate management - access to the beach via a sloped elevator)
- Health Club with sauna, Jacuzzi, solarium, massages, aromatherapy, manicure, pedicure
- Fully equipped Gym
- Two tennis courts offering the possibility of lessons by a professional coach
- Table tennis
- Bowling (4 lanes)
- French billiards and snooker.
Activities outside the hotel and at a close distance
- Golf course (18 holes), one of the best in Europe, just 60 kms away (30 minutes away).
- Cots available.
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.