Olympic GOLD Hotel
Renowned for its high standard of service and cuisine.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic Gold VIP Package
Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel as featured in Vogue and Conde Nast Traveller, is one of the most modern hotels in Elounda, and is reached by a private road through the Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort. Positioned on a peninsula stretch of land, it enjoys an outstanding location overlooking the Bay of Mirabello and the expanse of the Aegean sea. Accommodation is designed and furnished to the highest standards, providing a truly luxurious environment. Guests have the opportunity to enjoy all the facilities at the adjoining Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort.
Peninsula Junior Suite sleeps 2 (adults) with with air conditioning, marble bath, shower, wc, satellite TV, telephone, music, mini bar/fridge and balcony or terrace with front sea view. Beach Front Junior Suites with Private Pool sleep 2/2 and Peninsula Collection 1 Bedroom Suites with Private Pool sleep 2/3 are available at a supplement.
Number Of Floors
Number Of Lifts
Number Of Rooms
- 24 hr reception
- Room service - evening catalogue in room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Jewellery shop
- Newspaper stand
- Pro shop and chapel at shopping square "Playiada"
- Beach bar
- Conference room
- Air conditioning
- Safety deposit boxes
The gourmet restaurant Calypso, the restaurant of the Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel, offers guests wonderful a la carte dinners. The “Kellari” wine cellar, home to a remarkable selection of Greek and International labels, offers private tasting as well as private dining for up to 8 guests. The “Koh” Pan-Asian restaurant, located just above sea level at the very tip of the peninsula, is the most magical setting in which to enjoy culinary delights from the Far East.
Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort & Elounda Mare Hotel restaurants at disposal of guests.
Optional Extra - "Dine Around" pre bookable on top of Bed and Breakfast price.
- The Dine Around is for a la carte dinners at the following restaurants
- "Yacht Club" situated at the sister property of Elounda Mare Hotel at 500m with complementary shuttle service
- "Deck Restaurant" situated at the sister property of Elounda Mare Hotel at 500m with complementary shuttle service
- "Calypso" at Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel
- "Koh" at Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel
- "Aglio & Olio" at Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort
- "Cretan Night" at Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort
- "Old Mill" situated at the sister property of Elounda Mare Hotel at 500m with complementary shuttle service Conditions:
- Guests are entitled to a three course dinner, choosing from a selection of the a la carte Menu.
- Drinks are excluded.
- For all restaurants, a reservation is required, at least 24 hours in advance. Otherwise acceptance of reservation will depend on availability.
- At Calypso restaurant and at Old Mill, children restrictions may apply. Babysitting can be arranged on request.
- Free transfer to the sister hotels is included
- In case any of the restaurants is not in operation during the guests' stay, they will be entitled to have dinner in another restaurant of our hotels.
- Child restrictions may apply at two of the a la carte restaurants. This is at Calypso restaurant of Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel and at the Old Mill of Elounda Mare Hotel. Guests are requested, at the time of a dinner reservation for the above restaurants, to enquire if children under 6 may accompany the parents.
- Children that accompany the parents at a la carte restaurants can choose a dish from the children's menu and the guest's bill will be charged.
- Elegant attire is required for dinner in all restaurants (t-shirts and shorts are not allowed).
- Please note drinks and certain meals are excluded.
- Freshwater pool with paddling pool by the beach
- Indoor pool with sauna, Turkish bath & gym
- Executive 9 hole golf course with Golf Academy run by a golf pro (Par 3 - payable locally)
- Pro shop
- Putting green and driving range (payable locally)
- Astroturf Tennis courts (payable locally)
- Table tennis
- Kelari wine cellar
- Home theatre
- Six Senses Spa treatments (packages available for pre-booking and payable locally) including a Turkish Hammam
- Water sports available on the beach (under separate management, payable locally)
- Weekly theme night with live music.
- Arsenal soccer school camp for 5-16 yr olds. In the camp the coaches are going to give children, regardless of their playing abilities, the opportunity to express themselves and to develop creatively and technically no matter what team you support! (Camp available from 1st May to 30th October, payable locally, limited availability strict priority procedure will be followed).
- 2nd Arsenal Advanced Camp (from 28/06-02/07)
- A challenging children's programme with many activities such as golf lessons, tennis lessons, scuba & swimming lessons and much more in the 4000 sq metre "Kid's Ark", which is complimentary.
- Children's pool
- 'Kid's Ark' club (5-12 yrs complimentary) designed around the theme of an animal park, including creche (4 months - 5 yrs, payable locally)
- Fishing trips
- Junior make up day for girls over 13.
Sense of Greece
3 Hours 30 Minutes
a) Body Exfoliation with Cretan Olive Stones - 45 minutes - A re materializing experience emphasizing total relaxation and ultimate nurturing, the treatment includes a body exfoliation, a mask application and a massage with a soothing cream that leaves your skin nourished and lustrous.
b) Marine Body Wrap - 30 minutes - Combining the richness of sea plants, algae and plant essences this treatment is deeply detoxifying at all levels.
c) Mediterranean Antioxidant Facial Therapy with Bio Olive and Tomato - 60 minutes - Olive extract has a valuable soothing, healing and moisturizing properties. Tomato has an antioxidant compound named lycopene protects from free radians and the formation of wrinkles. It is a beautiful facial suitable for all skin types.
d) Zeus Power Massage - 60 minutes - Invigorating massage with firming and toning oils.
e) Marine Salt Bath - 15 minutes - The botanical extracts in the Marine Salt work on body and mind to revitalize you mentally and physically. The perfect way to unwind yourself.
Sauna, steam bath, spa consultation, clearance juice served after every treatment.
Sense of Love
5 Hours (3 hours 20 minutes of treatments and 1 hour 40 minutes use of the private spa suite)
a) Six Senses Signature Massage - 80 minutes - Holistic massage: A free style therapeutic full body and scalp massage including face reflexology. For those with no specific concerns but in need of soothing and balancing results. Swedish Massage: A classical tailor made massage in order to focus on your problematic areas.
b) Six Senses Signature Facial - 60 minutes - Indulge your skin and senses in the aromatic journey of relaxation to cleanse, hydrate and soften skin. Your massage is enhanced with a lifting and firming booster for your skin to enjoy all day.
c) De Luxe Hand or Foot Treatment - 60 minutes - De luxe manicure: Your nails will be shaped and your cuticles tidied and hydrated, followed by a massage of the hands. Nail varnish is applied if requested. De luxe pedicure: Transform your feet with our nail and cuticle care, relax and enjoy a foot massage. Nail varnish is applied if requested.
d) Light Champagne Lunch - Enjoy a light lunch in the spa or in one of the unique restaurants.
Sauna, steam bath, spa consultation, Energy juice served after every treatment.
4 Hours 45 Minutes
a) Consultation - 30 minutes - A full consultation would be taken as ayurveda is the most ancient science of life. It not only aims to cure the disease but at the same time aims to maintain the health of the healthy individual.
b) Abyang - 120 minutes - In the whole body warm therapeutic oils flows and contribute to the nutrition of the cells and the invigoration for the circulatory system.
c) Padhabyang - 45 minutes - The marma (vital) paints are massaged and give energy to you 'Dasha for life'. It is a very helpful treatment for people with insomnia, fatigue, cramps and stress.
d) Shirobyang - 45 minutes - A traditional therapy of great importance. With the appropriate oil for the scalp, head and forehead, the massage is done by the flow of oil. It is a lovely treatment for hair loss, headaches and neck syndrome.
e) Shirodhara - 45 minutes - A form of ayurveda medicine that involves gently pouring liquids over the forehead (third eye). The name comes from the Sanskrit word Shiras 'head and chkra flow'.
Spa 'Free Will' Vouchers*
Six Senses Spa 'Free Will' 300 Euro
Including complimentary Classic Manicure (duration depending on choice of treatments).
Six Senses Spa 'Free Will' 500 Euro
Including complimentary Express Apivita Facial (duration depending on choice of treatments).
Six Senses Spa 'Free Will' 600 Euro
Including complimentary Indian Head Massage (duration depending on choice of treatments).
Notes & conditions:
1) * 'Free Will' Vouchers: Guests have the opportunity to form their own package based on their personal needs by selecting treatments and therapies from the rich a la carte menu.
Guests to contact the spa directly at email@example.com and the spa consultant will create a tailor-made programme.
2) All treatments include a consultation, free use of sauna, steam, thalassotherapy pool and complimentary Six Senses Ginger Tea.
3) Spa consultation should be taken within 24 hours upon arrival at resort.
4) Treatments included in spa journeys may be taken at intervals.
5) Note that any treatment between 50-60 min is counted as 1 hour.
6) Guests will be required to complete a 'life-style' consultation form on arrival for any treatments taken while visiting the spa. Spa consultation hosts reserve the right to propose alternative treatments should they feel that the treatment chosen may not be suitable for the guest.
7) Rates are only available for treatments in the spa (a surcharge applies for in-accommodation treatments).
8) Rates are on a per person basis, except 'Sense of Love' which is per couple.
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.