Ideal for those wanting to stay in a quieter part of Malia.
- All Inclusive Available
Located in the lively resort of Malia, the Triton Gardens hotel is just 700m from a magnificent sandy beach and 500m away from the resort centre. The hotel features a lovely outdoor pool area including sun beds and umbrellas, or for those wanting to try out the beach, the hotel offers a shuttle bus service in the mornings and evenings. The restaurant and bar is perfect for those wanting to stay in and relax, while the TV room, table tennis and billiards will keep the whole family entertained.
Twin room inland view – all rooms are modern and equipped with shower, WC, balcony, satellite TV, fridge (payable locally), air conditioning (payable locally) and safety deposit box (payable locally).
Number Of Rooms
- TV room
- Lobby area
- Internet corner (payable locally)
- Pool bar
- WiFi in public areas (payable locally)
- Air conditioning (payable locally)
- Please note some amenities are payable locally.
- Swimming pool
- Sun beds & umbrellas
- Table tennis
- Billiards (payable locally)
- Beach service – the hotel provides a shuttle bus service to the nearest beach at 09:30am & 10:30am and back to the hotel at 16:00pm & 17:00pm. Guest should book at the reception desk.
- Please note some leisure activities are payable locally.
Buffet Breakfast served from 08:00 to 11:00. Serving buffet food, drinks including orangejuice, grapefruit juice, mandarin juice and water.
Buffet Lunch served from 13:00 to 14:00. Serving buffet food, drinks including red or white wine, draught beer, cola, orangeade, lemonade, sprite, soda water, water.
Buffet Dinner served from 19:00 to 21:00. Serving buffet food, drinks including red or white wine, draught beer, cola, orangeade, lemonade, sprite, soda water, water.
Pool Bar: 10:00 to 22:00 refreshments including: cola, orangeade, lemonade, sprite, soda water, water, red and white wine, draught beer, ouzo and raki.
Coffee time: 15:00 to 17:00, filter coffee, tea and cake served at Pool Bar.
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.