The perfect get away for the whole family to enjoy.
- All Inclusive
- Free Wi-Fi
Promo double rooms sleep 2 with air conditioning, afternoon maid service, mini bar, safety deposit box, wifi (free of charge), a private bathroom with bath and a private balcony or terrace with garden view. Promo double bungalows sleep 2 with garden view, promo double rooms sleep 2 with sea view, superior rooms sleep 2/3 with garden or sea view, junior double bungalow suites sleep 2/3 with sea view, one bedroom bungalow suites sleep 2/3 with balcony, deluxe two bedroom rooms sleep 4/6 with garden view and promo single rooms with garden or sea view are also available at a supplement.
- 24 hr reception
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free WiFi in public areas.
- Ouzo: Open all day, this beach front setting is a serene way to start your day and an intimate environment in which to relax in the evening. The à la-carte menu from Michelin-starred chef Lefteris Lazarou treats guests to traditional Greek cuisine with a thoroughly modern twist complemented by wines to please the most discerning palate.
- Fusco: Michelin-starred chef Andrea Fusco adds his magic to these perfectly formed menus, giving you the opportunity to savour Italian cuisine at its very best. With a refined ambience, this à la carte restaurant sits enticingly on the beach front, offering both indoor and al fresco dining along with a delightful selection of wines.
- Anaya: Reserve a table for an exquisitely spiced journey around Asia. The finest flavours from China, Thailand, India and more feature on the mesmerizing menu at this innovation à la-carte restaurant. Prepare to be impressed.
- Provence: Soak up the atmosphere at this à la carte restaurant as the expert chefs create delightful Provencal dishes from an inspired menu. Enjoy the sensational flavours of France with someone special, all accompanied by a carefully selected wine. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Flavours: A stroll through the landscaped gardens, brings you to this charming restaurant, delightfully located on the beachfront. The perfect destination for a memorable breakfast, lunch or dinner with the Mediterranean style buffet presenting a magnificent choice of delicious dishes complemented by a carefully selected wine list.
- Dine Out: Enjoy an evening of authentic Greek hospitality and fabulous food and wine with the innovative Dine Out experience. Ikos Olivia invites guests to discover the delights of some of the best local restaurants at no extra cost.
- 3 swimming pools (lagoon pool with swim up bar, main pool & deluxe collection pool)
- Indoor/outdoor heated pool (in Ikos Spa)
- Private beach
- Sunbeds & umbrellas
- Ikos spa with fitness studio (some treatments/facilities payable locally)
- 2 Tennis courts with floodlights (equipment available)
- Introductory diving lesson at the hotel pool
- Mountain biking
- Windsurfing (1 hour/stay)
- Table tennis
- Beach volleyball
- Beach soccer
- Beach tennis
- Water polo
- Beach badminton
- Mini football
- Cardio training room
- Cross fit
- Aqua aerobics
- Beginners yoga
- Walking & hiking
- Power beach walks
Activities at extra charge:
- Sailing academy
- Windsurfing academy
- Swimming academy
- Football academy
- Tennis academy
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing
- Jet ski
- Private boat tours
- American pool.
- Ikos Olivia guests can participate in special entertainment programmes, sports and children’s activities. Fun group activities are organized daily such as giant chess, board games, line dancing, boccia, Greek dance lessons, cooking lessons, Greek language lessons, Greek mythology lessons, volleyball, aqua aerobics, darts, stretching, table tennis, karaoke and many more fun games.
- Shows & parties: Entertainment is infinite at Ikos Olivia with an outstanding choice every evening. West End shows and musicals are the highlight at the theatre and there’s fabulous live music most nights covering everything from laid back jazz to traditional Greek. Children’s shows and movies complete the line-up. And for those who like to really party, Ikos Olivia beach parties are a must.
- Childrens' pool
- Heros Crèche & Heros Kids Club (4 months-3yrs & 4yrs-11yrs): 10am-1pm (morning session), 1pm-3pm (lunch session), 3pm-6pm (afternoon session).
- Just4Teens (12yrs+, operates from 1st July to 1st September only): 10am-1pm (morning session) and 3pm-6pm (afternoon session)
- WWKC Football Academy (5yrs-8yrs & 9yrs-14yrs): Operates from 1st May to 31st August, Monday-Saturday closing Sunday for Family Day, 10am-12pm (5-8 years) and 6pm-8pm (9-14 years), staff ratio 1:12.
Using only natural ingredients such as the finest essential oils and trace elements, the treatments are personalised to reflect both the skin type and lifestyle of each individual. Cleansing, soothing and purifying, the results are immediate and long lasting. Ikos Spa has six private treatment rooms including a couples’ suite, with treatments carried out by fully qualified and experienced therapists, to leave guests refreshed and rejuvenated. Ikos Spa also boasts a heated indoor/outdoor swimming pool with floor to ceiling windows, giving sweeping views over the gardens. The offering is completed with hammam and sauna, contemporary fitness studio, as well as hairdressing and nail salons. Ikos Spa will ensure that every one enjoys the most relaxing and refreshing stay possible.
Every day from 8am to 8pm.
The spa/pool is free to use for all the adult guests of the hotel. For children under the age of 16, the entrance to the Spa pool is restricted to Splash Hours only (May-October 8am-14pm) as long as they are supervised by an adult. Unlimited access to outdoor pools is available.
Ikos Oliviaguests can enjoy the following Spa facilities (upon reservation):
• 6 private treatment rooms including a couples suite, each offering the ultimate in pampering and elegance* (one treatment included in Deluxe collection offering)
• Indoor/outdoor heated pool with jacuzzi, enclosed by floor-to-ceiling windows offering incomparable views to evergreen gardens
• Fitness Studio with state-of-the-art equipment & contemporary cardio-fitness facilities
• Relaxation Area
• Thermal Suite comprising of Hammam & Sauna
• Steam bath and Ice plunge
• Hairdressing salon*
• Nail Salon*
• Beauty corner offering Anne Sémonin products*
*at extra charge
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.