The Oceania Club is a new resort built in a contemporary Mediterranean-style, inspired by local architectural traditions. It is set in a beautiful location on a hilltop, surrounded by olive groves, pines and cypress trees leading to the sandy beach. All beautifully decorated in marine-style, the bedrooms and public areas have wonderful views over the Aegean Sea and out to Mount Olympus. The traditional town of Nea Moudania with its harbour, tavernas, cafes and bars is a 10 minute walk away.
Save up to £320 per couple - a discount of up to £160 per person. Book by 28th February 2014 for stays between 1st May 2014 and 31st October 2014. The earlier you book, the higher the savings.
- Thalassa main restaurant
- Mani Mani Asian restaurant
- Mare Mar Italian restaurant
- 2 lobby areas
- 24 hour medical service
- Multi-lingual staff
- Piano bar
- Helios bar
- Pool bar
- Beach bar
- Jewellery shop
- Foreign currency exchange
- Mini market
- Spacious garden
- Night club
- Lagoon-style swimming pool
- Sun beds
- 2 squash courts
- Indoor pool
- Table tennis
- Motorised water sports (by an external supplier, payable locally)
- Windsurfing (by an external supplier, payable locally)
- Sailing (by an external supplier, payable locally)
- Canoes and Pedaloes (by an external supplier, payable locally)
- Bicycle hire (2 per room per stay)
- One private pool with freshwater for exclusive use of the deluxe/junior suites with children's section
- Spa beauty & wellness (payable locally)
- Steam bath
- Children's menu and buffet, small tables & chairs
- Separate pool with baby pool part
- Kids' Club
- Mini disco.
Eco promo rooms sleep 2/3 with air conditioning, bathrobes, satellite TV, phone, mini bar/fridge, hairdryer, microwave (on request), tea and coffee making facilities, safety deposit box, a private bathroom and a balcony or terrace. Double bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with side sea or sea view, junior suites sleep 2/4 with sea view, suites sleep 2/4 with sea view, deluxe junior suites sleep 2/4 with sea view, deluxe suites sleep 2/4 sea view and single rooms with side sea view are also available at a supplement.
- Day time entertainment
- Syrtaki lessons, cooking lessons, Greek language & mythology lessons
- Aqua aerobics, stretching and many more fun games
- Shows & musicals, live music, cinema shows.
Thalassa main restaurant offers Continental buffet breakfast from 07:00-07:30, American buffet breakfast from 07:30-10:00, lunch from 12:30-14:00 and dinner from 18:00-20:30. The Mahi Mahi Asian restaurant is open from 18:00-20:30 and the Mare Mar Italian restaurant is open from 18:00-20:30.
Eridios Restaurant: By the sea with a view to Mount Olympus. Mediterranean and creative Greek cuisine; Awarded dishes by Chef Yiannis Karayiannis. Guests can dine at the Erodios restaurant as an alternative to the main buffet restaurant, Thalassa Restaurant at Oceania Club. Dine-Out at Erodios restaurant is subject to availability and reservations are required.
- Facts and Figures
- Accommodation Type: Hotel
- Accommodation Code: 30131
- Official Rating: 5 Star
- Special Features
- Child Stays Free
- Single Parent Discount
- Wedding Offers
- Honeymoon Offers
The All Inclusive program consists of American breakfast (7.30-11.00), lunch (12.30-14.30) and dinner (18.00-21.00), all buffet style served in the main restaurant "Thalassa". Guests can also dine either at the Italian "Mare Mar" or the Asian "Mahi Mahi" a la carte restaurant (19.00-22.00 once per week). The Greek tavern "Pelagos" is serving buffet lunch (13.00-15.00) and a la carte dinner (19.00-22.00, limited choice of popular Greek dishes), midday snacks, sandwiches & fruits at the beach bar, afternoon tea & coffee, sweets and ice cream, midnight snacks, unlimited national & international alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks from 10.00am to 2.00am.
Dine-Out: Oceania Club's very special Dine-Out concept opens up a superb world of dining for guests and really sets this resort apart. As part of the All Inclusive programme, guests can enjoy the wonderful surroundings and cuisine in the four restaurants within the resort or head out to the vibrant coastal town of Nea Moudania, where you can choose to eat in specially selected beachfront Erodios Restaurant, offering a very tempting choice of traditional Greek dishes.
Summer Special Bonuses (for stays between April and October)
- FREE wine & fruits in room upon arrival
- FREE cake & sparkling wine for birthdays & anniversaries
- FREE use of gym, sauna, hamam & indoor pool
- SINGLE PARENTS: First child (2-12yrs) stay FREE on All Inclusive with adult occupying single room
- FREE use of Kindergarten (for the age of 4-12yrs)
- WEDDING COUPLES & HONEYMOONERS receive FREE sparkling wine, flowers & fruit in room upon arrival & room upgrade (subject to availability).