Our opinion: Situated in a small traditional village, ideal for couples and families.
This large Cretan style village complex of bungalows, rooms and family apartments is situated in beautiful gardens on the sea front of Anissaras. Traditional buildings, quality service and a wide variety of activities for the whole family make this an ideal holiday destination. Situated beside a beautiful golden beach, its two-storey houses provide comfortable accommodation, while activities include watersports, mini-golf and a varied entertainment programme. There is fun for young guests too at the children's club, featuring various activities and a playground, while under the supervision of trained professionals. While the little ones are enjoying themselves, grown-ups can take time to unwind, making this an ideal resort for families.
Save up to £600 per couple - a discount of up to £300 per person. Book by 30th April 2013 for stays between 1st May 2013 and 31st October 2013. The earlier you book, the higher the savings.
- 24 hr reception
- Pool Bar and snack Bar
- Beach Bar
- Mini market
- Souvenir Shop
- Jewellery shop
- TV lounge
- Free WiFi access
- Conference room
- Launderette (payable locally)
- Exchange (payable locally)
- Beach/Pool deck Chairs & Umbrellas
- Beach towels.
- 5 swimming pools (one with fresh water)
- Open air Jacuzzi
- 4 tennis courts daylight (payable locally, 1 hr per day free of charge)
- Tennis lessons (payable locally)
- Table tennis
- Beach soccer
- Beach volley
- Billiards (payable locally)
- Bridge room
- Water polo
- Board games
- Dance competitions
- Various tournaments
- Traditional Greek dance lessons
- Fitness room
- Mini Golf
- Water sports centre (payable locally)
- Thalasso programmes at the Royal Mare Thalasso Spa centre (payable locally).
- Two outdoor children's pool
- Baby cots (upon request)
- Baby sitting (upon request / extra charge)
- Baby phones
- Baby chairs
- High chairs
- Mini club "Aldy" 4-12 years old with daily program (10:00 - 18:00)
- Junior activities:13-18 years old with various activities(1/7 - 15/9)
- Mini disco
- Children restaurant "Aldy" with special menu (12:45-14:00 & 18:30-20:30).
Double Bungalow sleep 2/3 with TV, safety deposit box, fridge, hairdryer, free WiFi, bathroom and balcony or terrace with garden view. Other room types available at a supplement: Double Bungalow with sea view, Double Bungalow with sea front, Family room sleep 2/4 with garden view, Family Room sleep 2/4 with sea view & Single Bungalow.
- Daily evening program by the animation team.
- Six shows in our open air Amphitheatre (weather permitted).
- Facts and Figures
- Accommodation Type: Hotel
- Accommodation Code: 22716
- Rooms: 344
- Official Rating: 4 Star
- Special Features
- Own Pool
Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner served buffet style at the main restaurant 'Veranta'. Dinner is also served at 'La Pergola' taverna (limited to once per stay per room and by reservation only, excludes Lobster night) and 'Thalassa' Beach restaurant open late May to end of September (limited to once per stay per room and by reservation only). Snacks: 'Dionyssos' snack bar serves late breakfast, snacks, drinks and late snacks. Drinks: Unlimited drinks available at main bar 'Panorama', 'Pelagos' and 'Fontana' pool bars and open disco at pool bar 'Milos' (all May to September) from 10:30-00:00 and include local wine, mineral water, soft drinks, juices, local draught beer, local alcoholic drinks (raki, ouzo, brandy) branded Greek & international alcoholic drinks (liqueurs, gin, vodka, tequila, rum, cocktails, whiskey and long drinks) and hot beverages. Children: Special children's menu available at the main restaurant.
Summer Special Bonuses (for stays between April and October)
- FREE welcome package for all arrivals.
- FREE additional welcome pack for all guests staying in Sea Front Bungalows containing slippers, bathrobe, beach towels, wine, flowers, mineral water upon arrival & tea and coffee making facilities.
- SINGLE PARENTS: Child (2-13 yrs) stays FREE on All Inclusive with adult occupying single room.