The rocks and pebbled beach of the Embelisse bay are just a short walk away. Here you can submerge yourself in the crystal clear, refreshing and still waters of the Ionian.
The Emelisse Hotel is situated along the rugged shoreline of the emerald Ionion Sea. It sits in a spot of supreme serenity amongst acres of native cypress and cedar trees on the beautiful island of Kefalonia. The pools and outdoor restaurants and bars provide front row seating for an unparalleled display of nature's splendour. The sunset is mesmerising and has the power to bring you back to an inner stillness that is so rare in modern life. At night the hotel is lit by soft lamps and candlelight, transforming it into a romantic, whimsical wonderland. Snuggle up on a plush sofa on one of the numerous expansive terraces from which you can gaze up endlessly at a stellar canopy of velvety, indigo sky. The hotel provides a wide choice of accommodation ranging from double rooms to maisonettes and executive suites. The picturesque port and fishing village of Fiskardo, with a wealth of shops and restaurants, is within close proximity. The hotel lies just one hour away from the airport at Argostoli and the ferry port of Sami is just 40 minutes away.
Styled for tranquility, with natural materials and earth tones, show obviously that details was the primal goal. Teak wood furniture, Korres cosmetics and all the facilities air conditioning, bathroom with bath or shower, mini bar, safety deposit box, hair dryer, Satellite TV, DVD player, CD player, direct dial telephone, Internet access and a balcony or terrace. Make an ideal setting for your stay. Other room types available at a supplement are; Double executives, family apartments, maisonettes, junior suites, master suites, executive suites and presidential suites.
Number Of Floors
Number Of Rooms
- Air conditioned in common areas
- Reception area
- Safety deposit boxes
- Money exchange
- Conference room
- TV room
- Breakfast room
- Public internet
- Laundry service (payable locally)
- Bicycles (free of charge)
- Car park
- Snack bar
- Pool bar.
- A great variety of appetizers, salads and main dishes is prepared by the hotel's chef, all of which are unique in taste. Try our excellent small cheese pies made of local cheese, as well as our Homer's chicken with yogurt and aromatic herbs. Don't forget to taste our mushrooms in wine sauce or our almond pie. Breakfast, A home made buffet of omelettes, jams, cakes and pies will allow us to spoil you from early in the morning.
- Lounge Bar restaurant, Overlooking the small gulf of Emblissi, this newly established bar and restaurant, fitted with a heated infinity pool, serving cocktails, snacks and small delicacies from all around Greece. You can finish your day, savouring a glass of Kefalonian Robola wine, and watching movies in the open air cinema
- Votsalo, Open throughout the day for lunch and dinner, it proposes a menu that tiptoes among elegant seafood, traditional mediterranean dishes, pasta and grilled plates.
- Swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Sun loungers and parasols available
- Massage (payable locally)
- Spa (payable locally).
- High chairs available in the restaurants.
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.