Olympic GOLD Hotel
A lovely hotel offering superb accommodation with wonderful panoramic views.
- All Inclusive Available
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Child Stays Free
- Taxi Transfers Included
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic Gold VIP Package
Recommended as an ideal hotel for adults, the Apostolata Island Resort & Spa Hotel offers superb accommodation for the more discerning traveler. Situated just 4 kilometres from the charming resort of Scala where there are excellent beaches and amenities, the Apostolata Island Resort & Spa is set on a hillside which slopes gently to the sea, offering wonderful panoramic views. The infinity pool also offers some breathtaking sea views not to be missed. Additionally, nesting grounds for the Caretta-Caretta Turtle can be found in the area. The hotel provides a complimentary bus service to Poros and Scala. The surrounding area is simply beautiful and Scala offers a stunning vast stretch of sand/shingle beach with sparkling turquoise waters. We would recommend car hire at this property to make the most of the surrounding area.
Twin bedded rooms sleep 2 with bath or shower, air conditioning, direct dial telephone (payable locally), satellite TV, internet access/WiFi, mini bar (payable locally), one bottle of water per stay upon arrival, safety deposit box (payable locally, free of charge in suites only), hairdryer and balcony or terrace with inland view. Twin bedded rooms sleeping 2 with sea view, superior rooms sleeping 2/3 with tea and coffee making facilities, fruits and wine on arrival, mini fridge and a balcony or terrace with magnificent sea view (max. 3 adults), superior rooms sleeping 2/3 with shared pool, family rooms sleeping 2/4 with sea view and suites sleep 2/3 with sea view are also available at a supplement. Superior rooms and suites also receive slippers, bathrobes and bathroom amenities.
Please note: The hotel complex is made up of several different blocks on different levels and there are steps leading down to the pool area, making it unsuitable for those with walking difficulties. There are 65 steps leading down to the pool area from reception.
Number Of Floors
3 (main block)
Number Of Lifts
Number Of Rooms
- 24 hour reception
- Air conditioning (free of charge)
- Fridge in rooms (mini bar on request payable locally)
- Free use of gym
- Safe boxes (payable locally, free of charge in Suites)
- Tea and coffee making facilities in superior rooms and suites
- Free use of tennis courts (daytime, twin and family rooms 3 times per week, superior rooms, and suites unlimited)
- Internet corner
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Conference room
- Luggage room
- TV lounge
- Room service (payable locally)
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service (payable locally)
- Two complimentary golf carts available for getting around the hotel complex
- Free shuttle bus to Poros and Scala.
- Swimming pool (sea water)
- Deck chairs, umbrellas and towels (against a refundable deposit) by the pool
- Two tennis courts (ball and rackets free of charge, flood lights payable locally)
- Sun terrace
- Large screen satellite television
- Fitness centre
- Table tennis
- Health club/spa with massage treatments, body therapies, facial therapies, wellness centre, sauna, hammam, manicure/pedicure, Jacuzzi with indoor heated whirlpool (payable locally).
- Evening entertainment/live music 3 times per week
- Greek, Ionian & Italian night.
- Almyra Main Restaurant operated for lunch and dinner buffet style with Greek and international cuisine. With special theme nights three times per week (Italian, Asian and Greek), show cooking, Greek corner and a health corner.
- Zephyros Restaurant a la carte (payable locally)
- Ostrako Restaurant a la carte (reservation required, payable locally)
- Gelateria serving home made ice cream and a variety of desserts (payable locally)
- Ionian Emerald Lounge Bar (17.00-01.00, high season 11.00-01.00)
- Sunrise Pool Bar (10.00-18.00)
- Sea Pearl Main Restaurant operated for breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet style with Greek and international cuisine. With special theme nights three times per week (Italian, Ionian and Greek), show cooking, Greek corner and a health corner
- Children's pool (sea water)
- Outdoor Kids' Club (4-12yrs)
- High chairs
- Baby cots.
Meals: Meals are buffet style served in the Sea Pearl Restaurant, including appetizers, starters, soups, salads, main courses and desserts with show cooking based on Hellenic and Mediterranean cuisine. Dinner 19.00-21.30 with three themed buffet evenings a week (Italian, Ionian & Greek). Alternative dinner dining available at the a la carte Ostrako Restaurant 19.30-22.30 with a set menu of soups, salads, main dishes and desserts (once per week, reservation required, restaurant available 5 days a week). Drinks: Ionian Emerald Lounge Bar 11.00-00.00 (at the reception area) serving soft drinks, juices, water, Local spirits and liqueurs, draught & local bottled beer, local bottled wine and cocktails. Sunrise Pool Bar 10.30-18.00 (at the main pool) serving soft drinks, juices, water, Local spirits and liqueurs, local beer, and wine and cocktails. Entertainment & leisure activities and facilities: face or oil massage (once per week for guests staying in suites only, reservation required 3 days in advance).
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.