Our opinion: The facilities at the Mitsis Blue Domes Resort & Spa offer everything you need for a relaxing holiday.
The Mitsis Blue Domes Resort & Spa in Kardamena is 5 star plus hotel opened in 2010 nestled at the foot of Mount Dikeos and overlooking a sweeping beach.
An incredible range of leisure facilities, superb cuisine and 499 beautifully furnished guest rooms, villas, family rooms and maisonettes combine to make this an ideal holiday hideaway for discerning travellers. Guests can enjoy 8 swimming pools, which are surrounded by spacious terraces, ideal for soaking up the sun. Guests can take advantage of the range of spa and massage treatments (payable locally), the Jacuzzi and sauna. Sports enthusiasts may try out aerobics, play tennis or billiards, and use the gym. Younger guests will be kept well entertained with their own pool, playground and supervised mini club. Other onsite facilities include 24-hour reception services with currency exchange, car rental, hairdresser, guest parking, dry cleaning and laundry, mini market, gift shop and jewellery. The hotel offers one main restaurant & 10 theme restaurants as well as six bars. Animation team provides an exciting entertainment programme throughout the day & night.
Guests to the Mitsis Blue Domes Resort & Spa can discover marvellous beaches and fishing villages and walk to lots of shops, bars, and restaurants. Please note due to the steep hills and number of steps throughout the property, the hotel is not really suitable for people with walking difficulties.
- 24 hr reception
- Main restaurant
- Theme restaurants
- 6 bars
- Currency exchange
- Free parking area
- Room service
- TV corner
- Laundry & dry-cleaning service (payable locally)
- Rent a car, motor bike & bicycle
- 24 hours doctor's visit upon request (payable locally)
- Internet access WiFi
- Amphitheatre (open air or enclosed)
- Souvenir shop
- Jewellery shop
- Boutique with leather products
- Mini market.
- Outdoor main pool 650 meters long which creates 8 large pools and 6 sharing pools
- Beach towels are provided with a refundable deposit
- Umbrellas & sun beds are available by the pools and on the beach
- Tennis court
- Mini soccer court
- Beach volley
- Water Polo
- Table Tennis
- Billiards (payable locally)
- Games room (payable locally)
- Wellness spa offers Thalasso aqua therapy, indoor swimming pool, massage, fitness room, sauna, and a myriad of treatments. (payable locally)
- Water sports available on the beach (payable locally).
- Integrated children's pool with sweet water
- Water slides
- Children's disco
- Junior club for teenagers
- Games room for teenagers
- Babysitting service upon request (payable locally)
- High chairs available in restaurants
- Cots available.
All accommodation comes fully air-conditioned with individual control / heating, bathrooms with bathtubs and showers, hair dryer, safety deposit box, direct dial telephone (room and bathroom), mini bar, satellite TV with international channels/music channel and a balcony or terrace. Other room types available at a supplement are standard rooms, bungalows rooms, family rooms, maisonettes and villas.
- Animation team
- Karaoke nights
- Greek folklore night.
The hotel boasts a main dining restaurant, and ten other dining options including a Greek tavern and Asian restaurant plus several other food and beverage outlets scattered around the resort. 6 bars are on site.
- Facts and Figures
- Accommodation Type: Hotel
- Accommodation Code: 30931
- Rooms: 499
- Official Rating: 5 Star
- Special Features
- Own Pool
Meals: The Main Restaurant serves American buffet breakfast from 07:30 to 10:00 and late continental breakfast from 10:00-10:30, lunch is served from 12:30-14:30 and dinner from 19:00-21:30. Drinks: An unlimited variety of local alcoholic beverages including ouzo, brandy, cocktails, beer, soft drinks, mineral water, tea and coffee until 23:00.