The facilities at the all-inclusive Mitsis Norida Beach Hotel offer everything you need for a relaxing holiday.
- All Inclusive
The Mitsis Norida Beach Hotel located in Kardamena, nestled at the foot of Mount Dikeos and overlooking a sweeping beach. A good range of leisure facilities, superb cuisine and 455 beautifully furnished guest rooms and maisonettes combine to make this an ideal holiday hideaway for discerning travellers. The hotel has 2 outdoor swimming pools including a separate children's swimming pool. Guests can also relax in the café, bar or restaurant and make use of the internet access in the lobby. Sports enthusiasts may take advantage of water sports available on the beach (payable locally). Guests to the Mitsis Norida Beach Hotel can discover marvellous beaches and fishing villages and walk to lots of shops, bars, and restaurants in nearby Kardemena. Please note this hotel is not suitable for those guest with walking difficulties.
The Mitsis Norida Beach Hotel offers a total of 455 luxurious, tastefully appointed guest rooms that combine simple elegance and sublime views, catering to your every wish. All rooms are decorated in contemporary style, and include individual air-conditioning and heating, private bathrooms with bathtub or shower, direct-dial telephone, mini bar /fridge, satellite TV, room service at selected hours, safe deposit box (payable locally) and balcony or terrace with sea views. Other room types available at a supplement are standard rooms, bungalows, maisonettes feature 2 separate bedrooms, each with its private bathroom, as well as a living area equipped with 2 sofa beds and family rooms in bungalows.
Number Of Rooms
- Reception services
- Internet cafe
- Free WiFi at the lobby
- Currency exchange
- Car rental
- Dry cleaning & laundry
- Shopping arcade with mini market, souvenir shop & jewellery
- Free Guest parking
- TV corner
- Open air theatre
- Beauty shop
- Conference room
- Room service at selected hours (07:30-22:30).
The hotel boasts a main dining restaurant, a tavern and Chinese restaurant plus several other food and beverage outlets scattered around the resort.
- 2 Outdoor swimming pools
- 2 Tennis courts (floodlight & equipment)
- Bridge room
- Table tennis
- Beach volley
- Water polo
- Pedal boats
- Water sports available on the beach (payable locally).
- A multilingual animation team provides an exciting entertainment programme throughout the day & night, with games, musicals, cabarets, sketches, shows and competitions.
- Greek night once a week is organised with live music and folklore dance.
- Mini club (4-12 years old)
- Junior club (12-16 years old)
- Water slides which operate from 10:30-17:00
- Two children's pools, one seawater and one fresh water
- Kids' restaurant
- A daily kids' disco program operates from 21:00-21:45 (a special team takes care of children)
- Baby sitting (upon request basis & payable locally)
- Cots available
- High chairs available in the restaurant.
All Inclusive available at a supplement.
Meals: Breakfast (07:00-10:00), late breakfast (10:00-11:00), lunch, (12:45-14:00) and dinner (19:00 - 21:30). All meals are buffet style and served in the main restaurant. Note during dinner dress code applies (no shorts or swim wear allowed). Snacks available from the beach bar & Cafe (10:00-23:30). Ice cream (10:00- 00:00). Afternoon tea available (17:00-18:00). Drinks: Locally produced alcohol, locally produced non alcohol, local beer and local wine from 10:00-00:00.
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.