Our opinion: On the southern part of Kos island and amphitheatrically build on a rocky slope running down to the beach, nestles the Sentido Mikri Poli Kos family friendly resort. Swim, or walk by the beach; visit the shopping centre of the small yet popular resort area of Kardamena and discover archaeological treasures; or simply stay in the Hotel and let the hotel entertain you.
The Sentido Mikri Poli Kos sits on the southern part of Kos Island and is amphitheatrically designed on a rocky slope running down to the beach. This is an extremely family friendly resort with direct access to the beach, or guests can go for a short walk to visit the shopping centre of the small yet popular resort area of Kardamena. Nearby you can also discover archaeological treasures - if you can tear yourself away from this delightful hotel. The friendly, cosy and lively Sentido Mikri Poli Kos provides an inviting and comfortable place for a family holiday - a perfect getaway in a peaceful setting by the coast. It is only a short walk from the resort centre with numerous shops, bustling cafes, and local tavernas serving excellent food and drinks.
Save up to £300 per couple - a discount of up to £150 per person. Book by 30th April 2013 for stays between 1st May 2013 and 31st October 2013. The earlier you book, the higher the savings.
- Save up to £82.46 per adult (up to £5.89 per night) for stays between 12 Jun 2013 - 28 Jun 2013. Offer is only valid for inland view rooms.
- Save up to £41.16 per adult (up to £2.94 per night) for stays between 20 Jul 2013 - 30 Aug 2013. Offer is only valid for Deluxe Family Rooms with Inland or Sea View.
- Save up to £254.24 per adult (up to £18.16 per night) for stays between 25 Sep 2013 - 26 Oct 2013. Offer is only valid for Family Rooms with Inland View plus 2nd child stay FREE.
Please Note: All special offers are subject to availability.
- 24 hr reception
- Laundry service
- Beach towels available
- Internet corner and wireless connection at the lobby area
- In hotel shop.
- Outdoor fresh water entertainment pool
- Pool chair & parasols
- Beach with sand
- Beach chairs and parasols
- Multi court (tennis, basketball, mini football)
- Sports tournaments
- Water sports available on the beach (under separate management, payable locally)
- Fitness room & Carda Spa - at Carda Beach Hotel right next door (treatments are payable locally)
- Table tennis
- Kids' exclusive fun pool area
- Kids' animation
- Daytime activities
- Early evening theatre performances
- Play station corner
- Kids' early buffet meals
- High chairs in restaurants
- Cots available on request
- Babysitting available on request basis.
Family rooms sleep 2/4 with individual climate control, satellite TV, telephone, bathroom with shower or bathtub, hair dryer, mini refrigerator, tea and coffee-making facilities, safe deposit box (payable locally), room cleaning and change of linen and a furnished balcony or terrace with inland view. Family rooms sleeping 2/4 with sea view and deluxe family rooms sleeping 2/4 with inland view or sea view are also available at a supplement.
- Animation programme.
- The resort's main restaurant is named Laurell after the aromatic tree which symbolised victory and merit to the ancients and was sacred to Apollo. The restaurant is set on an impressive veranda where the sumptuous buffets are laid out daily. The chef spoils guests with a great selection of local and international delicacies, live pasta and grill preparation, healthy choices, and Greek flavours. Laurel also hosts Theme Nights; a special set of dinner buffets and decoration, four days a week. Laurel is open daily for breakfast, lunch & dinner (attire is casual).
- The Pool House, this restaurant remains is open all day for snacking! late breakfast, delicious snacks and freshly made pastries are served here throughout the day. For young diners there is a buffet laid out with a selection of kid pleasing fun foods. They will love helping themselves to their favourite nutritious foods and siting around the low colourful tables.
- Enjoy the casual atmosphere of a laid-back poolside setting at "Refresh Pool Bar". Delight in frozen drinks, fruity cocktails, milkshakes, fresh juices, ice-drinks, coffees and much more. Refresh is open daily throughout the day until early evening hours.
- Blue moon, a relaxed and stylish environment, with cozy indoor and outdoor seating and beautiful views of the sea. It is located by the lobby, on an extended wooden porch right by the pool. Enjoy your favourite cocktail at sunset or give the bar-man a chance to create for a yummy recipe for you. Blue Moon is open daily from late afternoon until late evening hours (attire is smart casual).
- Facts and Figures
- Accommodation Type: Hotel
- Accommodation Code: 25227
- Rooms: 154
- Official Rating: 5 Star
- Special Features
- Own Pool
Summer Special Bonuses (for stays between April and October)
- FREE use of mini club
- WEDDING COUPLES & HONEYMOONERS receive FREE wine & fruits in room upon arrival