A family run hotel with a high standard of service.
The Myconian K Hotels (Kohili, Korali, Kyma and Kalypso) are perfectly positioned overlooking the town and the famous windmills and it is only a ten minute walk to the cosmopolitan Mykonos Town. These wonderful hotels are ideal for guests from all walks of life, from families to blossoming honeymooners looking to enjoy some quality time together in comfortable surroundings with fantastic views. The hotels are close to the most beautiful beaches, including Platis Yialos, Paradise, Super Paradise, Psarou and Ornos beaches. Guests can enjoy carefully selected Mediterranean dishes at the gourmet restaurant. The multi level swimming pool is the ideal place to relax and soak up the sun.
Standard rooms sleep 2/3 with air conditioning, hairdryer, satellite TV (with in-house movie channel), mini fridge, direct dial telephone, safety deposit box, private bathroom with bath or shower and a balcony or terrace and side sea view. Double rooms sleep 2/2 with outdoor Jacuzzi and side sea view, superior double rooms sleep 2/2 with outside Jacuzzi and sea view, single rooms with side sea view and single rooms with outside Jacuzzi and side sea view are also available at a supplement.
Number Of Floors
Number Of Rooms
- 24 hr reception
- Air conditioning
- Fridge in rooms
- Free use of gym
- Traditional Greek restaurant.
- Windmills serving Mediterranean cuisine with stunning romantic views over Mykonos Town from the verandas
- Snack bar serving light snacks
- Veranda pool bar with cocktails
- Oniro bar serving cocktails with an outdoor terrace.
- Two multi-levelled swimming pools
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Thalasso Spa Centre offering a heated indoor pool, a range of treatments for body and face, as well as relaxation treatments and massages (payable locally)
- A variety of watersports on the beach and PADI diving centre at Plati Yialos beach (2.5 kilometres away, under separate management).
- Babysitting on request (payable locally).
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.