View our Price Panel
Included in all our holidays
- All Taxes and Duties
- At least 15kg baggage
- And much more
Excellent onsite facilities and would suit those looking for a peaceful and relaxing holiday.
The tranquil setting offers views over the sandy beach stretching to the Gulf of Psarou, which has some of the cleanest seawater in the world. The hotel is built in traditional Aegean style and decorated by internationally acclaimed interior designers. The bungalow-style accommodation is surrounded by beautiful gardens. The Mykonos Blu hotel is built above Psarou Bay. This tranquil gulf lies just 4 kms from Mykonos Town. A short walk to Plati Gialou, and you find yourself in the fishing harbour where water taxis leave regularly for the popular, and hidden, beaches.
The Cycladic-style rooms are clustered in small groups throughout the gardens. The Aegean decorations are cool and stylish to mirror the islands mystique.
All rooms have individual air conditioning, bathroom with bath or shower, hair dryer, direct dial telephone (payable locally), Satellite / cable TV (payable locally), radio, HiFi stereo system, internet access, mini bar, safety deposit box and a balcony or terrace.
Number Of Rooms
- 24 hr reception
- Currency exchange
- Charisma Jewellery & general shop
- Room service
- Hairdresser, manicure, pedicure (payable locally)
- Internet corner with Wi-Fi internet connection
- Beach towels
- Sitting rooms/terrace
- Laundry service
- Showers by the pool and beach.
The Mykonos Blu offers dining to suit the most Epicurean taste in its fine restaurants and bars.
Aegean Poets: The most impressive is the Aegean Poets main restaurant with its inspired cuisine. It is open for breakfast, a la carte lunch and dinner with delicious Greek and seafood specialities.
L'Archipel brasserie tempts the most determined sunbather as the aromas of island food waft over the poolside veranda. Pop in for lunch, poolside snacks or a cool drink during the day.
Delos Lounges: Breathtaking views, impeccable service and sumptuous decor are the keys to the success of the Delos Lounges bar. Sip an ouzo or champagne as the sun sets or enjoy an after-dinner drink before heading off into town to get a taste of the island's famous nightlife.
Dress Code: Gentlemen are kindly requested to wear long trousers in all hotel departments during the evening.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Umbrellas & sunbeds
- Mattresses by the pool and beach
- Beach nearby
- Elixir fitness gallery with gym, sauna, massages and specialised therapies
- A selection of water sports and scuba diving are available nearby (payable locally).
- Baby sitting (upon request basis payable locally)
- High chair
- Kids' World (from July till end of August our qualified multi-lingual personnel offer affectionate and careful supervision for children 3-12 years old for selected hours each day).
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.