The hotel enjoys quick access to the nearby shopping district of Faliraki with its lively nightlife and is only a 10 minutes drive from the City of Rhodes with its harbour and key sightseeing sites.
Discover a true oasis of leisure in the most awarded 5 star luxury hotel in Rhodes! Rodos Palladium has built a reputation to please even the most demanding guests not just for the impressive leisure facilities provided but also for its' exceptional service and remarkable cuisine that makes it stand out from the crowd with countless awards since its very opening. Situated right on the blue flag awarded beach of Kalithea and filled with impressive tropical gardens, this 5 star luxury hotel in Rhodes offers a wide array of facilities including an island style outdoor pool of epic proportions, three restaurants and four bars, a modern wellness centre, daily entertainment with animation, a variety of sports facilities and spacious sea view.
There are a total of 377 rooms, consisting of twin rooms, superior rooms, family bungalows and suites; all room are provided with en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, satellite TV with CD/DVD player, individually controlled air conditioning, direct dial telephone, wireless internet access, fridge, safe deposit box and balcony or terrace.
Number Of Rooms
- 24 hr reception
- 3 restaurant(s)
- 4 bar(s)
- Currency exchange
- Room and laundry services.
- The elegant Symposium Restaurant serves lavish American buffet breakfast, as well as local & international delights dinner. Dine under the starlight on the wonderful verandas with a rich variety of buffet options and unique show cooking speciality dishes. Discover the culinary inspirations of our famous chef's team combined with an attentive, personal service along with spectacular views of the palm gardens and the sea, transforming every dinner to a truly memorable experience.
- Calypso restaurant: The a la carte choice for lunch, Calypso restaurant, serves Mediterranean & International cuisine at its large open-air terrace with a view to the lagoon pool and the sea.
- Thalassa a la carte Restaurant: The perfect setting for passionate connoisseurs is the Thalassa a-la-carte restaurant, already famous to the bon viveurs in the island of Rhodes. An outdoor dining adventure with a tropical atmosphere and astonishing views of the sea creating the ideal scenery for a romantic night. Intriguing tastes, delectable fresh seafood and a tantalising array of desserts combined with exceptional service will ensure a fascinating night for our most distinguished guests.
- An impressive tropical island style outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- 2 tennis courts
- Basketball / volleyball court
- Mini golf
- Table tennis
- Beach volley
- Aerobics & aqua-gym classes
- Game & cards room
- A fine wellness & spa centre offering a series of products & treatments (payable locally).
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.