A simply perfect holiday destination in amazing surroundings.
- All Inclusive
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Child Stays Free
The Golden Odyssey Hotel is located in one of the most picturesque places in Rhodes, Kolymbia. It is situated between Faliraki, the gulf of Afandou and Lindos, surrounded by the hills and the sea and is only 950 metres from the stunning sand and pebble beach. Daily transport by private bus from the hotel to the beach is available. The centre of Kolymbia with its many shops, restaurants, pubs and discos is only 650 metres away. Set amongst beautiful gardens with olive trees, flowers and fountains, there are 8 buildings that complete the large Golden Odyssey Hotel Complex (main building and bungalows).
Twin bedded rooms have air conditioning (15/06-15/09), a large balcony, bathroom, telephone, radio, safety deposit boxes (payable locally), refrigerator and a TV. Other room types available at a supplement include family rooms consisting of one large room without separate bedrooms, superior rooms and single rooms, all with garden view.
Number Of Floors
Number Of Lifts
Number Of Rooms
- 24 hour reception
- Air conditioning (free of charge 15/06 - 15/09)
- Fridge in rooms
- Free use of kindergarten
- Safe boxes (payable locally)
- Beach towels (refundable deposit)
- Free use of tennis courts (day time)
- Daily shuttle bus to the beach
- Currency exchange facility
- Main bar (with a large terrace facing the pool)
- Large lobby with 3 satellite TV's
- Mini market
- WiFi in public areas (payable locally)
- Swimming pool
- Table tennis
- Video games
- Pool table.
- Entertainment is on offer from 15 June to mid September
- Daytime activities (15/06 - 30/09)
- Greek Night: buffet of Greek specialities, drinks, music and ballet (once a week)
- Animation (01/06 - 30/09).
Meals: Breakfast buffet (07:00-10:00) served in the main restaurant, lunch buffet (12:30-14:30) served in the main restaurant and dinner buffet (18:30-21:00) served in the main restaurant. Snacks (12:00-15:00) and cakes and ice cream (14:00-17:00) served at the pool. Drinks offered during meals include local table wine, draught beer and soft drinks Drinks: Locally produced alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks such as draught beer, soft drinks, coffee, tea, wine, brandy, vodka and gin are served at the bar from 11.00-23.00. Cocktail menu also served at the bar from 11.00-23.00.
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.