Our opinion: A high standard accommodation offering excellent service for those seeking a peaceful and relaxing holiday.
Situated on the calm bay of Pedi beach seafront in a delightfully tranquil setting, the Pedi Beach Hotel offers guests a warm welcome. The hotel is approximately 6 kilometres from Symi Town, where you will find stunning neo-classical architecture and picturesque scenery as well as plenty of quaint Greek tavernas and cafes. The rooms at the Pedi Beach are comfortable with a traditional feel, and the restaurant offers a good range of tasty Mediterranean dishes including excellent Greek specialities. For those seeking a peaceful and relaxing holiday along with a taste of traditional Greece, the Pedi Beach Hotel is the perfect choice.
Save up to £110 per couple - a discount of up to £55 per person. Book by 30th April 2014 for stays between 1st May 2014 and 31st October 2014. The earlier you book, the higher the savings.
- Bar serving a good variety of drinks including cocktails
- Restaurant serving a varied Mediterranean menu
- TV lounge
- Safety deposit boxes
- Air conditioning (included in price between 15/06-15/09, other dates are payable locally).
- The beautiful Pedi beach is right on the doorstep.
Twin bedded rooms sleep 2/3 with private bathroom with bath or shower, TV, radio, telephone and a balcony or terrace with side sea view. Superior rooms sleeping 2 with sea view and single rooms with side sea view are also available at a supplement.
- Facts and Figures
- Accommodation Type: Hotel
- Accommodation Code: 24703
- Rooms: 56
- Floors: 3
- Official Rating: 3 Star
Summer Special Bonuses (for stays between April and October)
- WEDDING COUPLES & HONEYMOONERS receive FREE sparkling wine & fruit in room upon arrival.