Disabled Friendly Hotels
Travel Insurance - Status Disclosure
Travelworld Vacations Limited t/a Olympic Holidays
a: 1 Torrington Park,
Status Disclosure Information
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is the independent regulator of financial services. Use this information to decide if our services are right for you.
Travelworld Vacations Limited t/a Olympic Holidays is an appointed representative of ITC Compliance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the FCA (their registration number is 313486) and which is permitted to advise on and arrange general insurance contracts.
Travelworld Vacations Limited t/a Olympic Holidays only offer Connected Travel Insurance from single insurers. Details of insurers may be provided on request.
We do not charge fees for our insurance related services. We may receive a commission from the product provider.
We hold any insurance money (premiums, refunds or claims money) as the agent of the insurer under a risk transfer agreement.
You WILL NOT receive advice or a recommendation from us for insurance. We may ask some questions to narrow down the selection of products that we will provide details on. You will then need to make your own choice about how to proceed.
We always aim to provide a first class service, however if you have any cause for complaint any enquiry can be raised by either email, in writing or by telephoning The Compliance Officer, ITC Compliance Limited, Monarch Court, Emersons Green, Bristol, BS16 7FH, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0845 177 22 66 or 0117 9708426. Should you remain dissatisfied you have the right to ask the Financial Ombudsman Service to review your case. You should write to the Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR. Telephone 0300 123 9123 Website www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk. You may be entitled to compensation should we be unable to meet our liabilities as an insurance intermediary under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). Your entitlement to compensation will depend upon the type of business and the circumstances of your claim. Insurance advising and arranging is covered for 90% of the claim, without any upper limit or for compulsory classes of insurance, insurance advising and arranging is covered for 100% of the claim, without any upper limit. Further information about compensation scheme arrangements is available from FSCS.
Details of ITC Compliance Limited's authorisation can be confirmed by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768 or by visiting the FCA's website.
Any complaints with regards to the insurance policy itself should be directed to the product providers.
Should you wish to cancel your insurance policy please refer to the wording on your policy
Demands And Needs Statement
This travel insurance policy will suit the Demands and Needs of an individual, or group (where applicable) who have no pre-existing medical conditions, are travelling to countries included within the policy terms and who wish to insure themselves against the financial impact of specified unforeseen circumstances/events relating to or occurring during their trip. Subject to policy exclusions, terms, conditions and maximum specified claim limits; full details of which may be found in your policy booklet. If you do not have one of these please ask for a copy to aid you in making your own informed buying decision.
You may already possess alternative insurance(s) for some or all of the features and benefits provided by products purchased; it is your responsibility to investigate this. We will not provide you with advice about the suitability of this product for your individual needs but we will be happy to provide you with factual information to assist you in making an informed buying decision.
All policies have exclusions and restrictions to them. It is very important that you read and understand these and only purchase the policy if you are happy that you and (where applicable) every member of your party meet the eligibility criteria: Specifically for travel our policy may NOT be applicable for you if:
- You are over the maximum specified age at the time of your trip (79 years)
- You are not a resident of the United Kingdom and the Channel Islands
- You are participating in any sports and activities unless the appropriate additional premium has been paid and the policy endorsed.
- More than the proportionate cost of your trip and any claim against the policy (all sections) where you have not insured for the full cost of your trip.
- The cost of taxi fares, telephone calls, faxes or any expenses for food or drink.
- Any claim arising from a material fact known by you at the time of buying this policy or which occurs between booking and travel unless it has been disclosed to us and we have agreed in writing any terms applicable.
- Any existing medical condition or health condition that has been diagnosed, been in existence or for which you have received treatment from a hospital or specialist consultant or for which you are awaiting or receiving treatment or under investigation, unless we have agreed cover in writing and any additional premium has been paid.
- You travelling against the advice or recommendations published by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office applicable at the time of your departure.
- Your suicide, self-injury, reckless behaviour or any wilful act of self-exposure to danger or infection/injury (except where it is to save human life).
- Manual labour (see policy definition).
Examples of these and other conditions and restrictions and what to do if you are unsure about any aspect of an exclusion are contained within your policy information.
If after purchasing a policy should you find it does not meet your requirements you have 14 days from the date of issue, or prior to travel (whichever is sooner) to cancel the policy.
If you do decide to cancel your money will be refunded in full, provided no claims have been made or incident likely to give rise to a claim has arisen.
Travel policies will not cover travel to areas where the Foreign and Commonwealth Office has advised against 'all travel'. If you are not sure whether there is a travel warning for your destination, please check with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (phone 020 7008 1500 or visit their website at www.fco.gov.uk).
It is your responsibility to do this and no information or guidance will be provided by ourselves in this regard.
Confidentiality and Data Protection
Your information will only be disclosed/provided to third parties for the purposes of providing, arranging, administering and renewing insurance contract(s) and for the purposes of monitoring and/or enforcing compliance with insurance regulatory rules/codes. For full details of where your information will be sent and the purpose of such data transfer, please ask us.
I have read and understand the above information and confirm that I have been provided with the a copy of this document together with all relevant policy documentation to enable me to make an individual informed buying decision based on my own personal circumstances and the merits of the policy. This buying decision was my own and I did not receive a personal recommendation or advice from Travelworld Vacations Limited t/a Olympic Holidays.
Please keep this page with your insurance policy documents.
If you are intending to purchase an insurance product you confirm that you did not receive any recommendation or advice from us regarding the suitability of the product for your circumstances; that you have received the documentation below * and had the opportunity to review and question any items that may be unclear to you and that you have made an individual informed buying decision based on your own personal circumstances and the merits of the policy:
- This document (status disclosure)
- A policy booklet or similar, detailing policy terms, conditions, exclusions and your cancellation rights
- Price information including all applicable taxes and where applicable interest payments
If you have not had access to these documents please contact us, and we will be happy to assist.