- All Inclusive
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Child Stays Free
This modern hotel offers an excellent location in the heart of Sliema, right on the 2 kilometre-long seafront and only 180 metres from the shopping centre. The Preluna's private beach club offers guests a lovely seawater lido built with natural rocks to create the ideal space for relaxation. There is also direct access to the clear shallow waters of the sea for those who wish to try snorkelling. For those seeking a more active holiday, there is a good variety of watersports on offer. All rooms have been totally refurbished and new facilities have recently been added.
Twin rooms all have 2 beds, bath & shower, air-conditioning and central heating, satellite TV, safe deposit box, ceiling fan, hair-dryer, mini bar, tea & coffee facilities with inland or sea view (no balcony). Twin rooms with sea view and single rooms (no balcony) are also available.
- Two comfortable lounges
- Two restaurants and a cafe
- Hairdressing salon
- Internet cafe
- Roof garden facing the sea. Please note that some amenities may be payable locally.
- The Triton Dining Room offering buffet style breakfast, lunch and dinner (Half Board and All Inlcusive meals are served here)
- Tentazione Pugliese restaurant offering sumptuous Italian dining with specialities from the Puglia region of south-eastern Italy
- Skyroom Penthouse Lounge offering a 360 degree view of the island and out to sea, serving a selection of drinks and cocktails with entertainment several nights per week
- Sakura Japanese Cuisine and Cafe with luxurious surroundings both inside and on the terrace, serving Japanese fusion cuisine. Guests may also enjoy snacks such as baguettes and sandwiches here during the day
- La Piazza bar is the main bar at the hotel and is located in the lobby area serving a full drinks menu.
- Swimming pool
- Extensive water sports
- Outdoor heated Jacuzzi
- Rooftop nine-hole mini-golf course
- The Feelgood Wellness Spa including a heated indoor pool with two large Jacuzzis. There is a full treatment menu available featuring holistic therapies such as Reiki, reflexology, aromatherapy massage, ayurvedic massage and chinese massage. The Spa also offers a full range of beauty treatments for face and body (all treatments payable locally). Please note that some leisure facilities mentioned above may be payable locally.
Meals: All meals are served buffet style. Breakfast, lunch and dinner is served at the Triton Restaurant. Light lunch is also available at the Beach Club during high season (Jun-Sep). Drinks: Are served 11.30-23.00 from La Piazza Bar including coffee, tea, local spirits, wine, beer and minerals. Drinks available during lunch and dinner include local wine, beer, soft drinks and water. Entertainment & Leisure Activities: use of Feelgood Wellness Spa, fitness room, swimming pools, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. Complimentary transport, welcome drink and 'match & play' coupon at the Dragonara Casino is also included. (Match & play coupon is for over 18yrs).
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.