Perfectly located at the entrance to St George¿s Bay and offering magnificent panoramic views of the sparkling blue Mediterranean, as well as a private balcony with every room, the Corinthia St. George's personifies the majesty and grace of a country that while small in size is large of heart and history.
Corinthia Hotel St George's Bay is a truly amazing and glamorous 5 star resort located in, Malta. This hotel has everything, from first class amenities, services and facilities to spacious guest rooms that offer the utmost luxury and comfort. Accommodation is contemporary, modern and sleek and comprises of 180 standard rooms, 31 executive rooms, 30 Ambassador suites and 9 junior suites. This stunning hotel is virtually surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea with cascading pools that lead down to a private Lido. Corinthia Hotel is just 500 metres from the golden sandy beach of St Georges Bay. Corinthia Hotel St Georges Bay is located 15 kms from Malta international airport.
All standard rooms are fully equipped with air conditioning, twin, queen or king size beds, mini bar, safe, trouser press, central heating, cable/satellite TV, bathroom with bath/shower and a balcony with a sea view. Executive rooms include all the above plus newspapers, business journal, designer toiletries, slippers, bathrobes and a dedicated host service. Ambassador/junior suites also include all of the above plus boasting two separate rooms, bedroom and living area with a separate entrance for added privacy and private sunbathing (ambassador suites only).
Number Of Floors
Number Of Rooms
- 24 hr reception
- 24 hr room service
- 6 restaurants
- 3 bars
- Pool bar
- Snack bar
- Hairdressing salon
- Beauty treatments
- Massage service
- WiFi internet access
- Internet corner
- Courtesy bus service daily to the capital city Valletta, Sliema shopping centre and Marsa Golf Club
- ATM/cash machine
- Laundry service
- Currency exchange
- Safety deposit boxes. Please note that some amenities may be payable locally.
- 'Grill 3301' restaurant which specialises in seafood and steak dishes
- 'Henry J Beans' is an American bar & restaurant which is famous for its delicious food, drinks and cocktails
- 'Oasis' pool bar
- 'Gallerie St George's' is renowned for its afternoon tea, cocktails and signature light snacks
- 'Corsairs Snack Bar' offers light & healthy snacks, cold drinks and ice-cream
- 'Café 24' is open from early morning until late at night for quick breakfasts, pastries, cakes, lots of home-made goodies and drinks including tea and many coffee blends to choose from
- 'Da Marina' is a traditional Italian style restaurant serving pizza, pasta, salad and grills
- 'Bayview Restaurant' is open daily for breakfast, dinner and Sunday lunch, specialising in Mediterranean dishes.
- 'Vinotheque' is a typical French style cheese and wine bar
- 'Terrace Lounge' is an open air restaurant offering a unique dining experience of fine meats and fish grilled on charcoal.
- 3 outdoor swimming pools
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa & wellness centre
- Full equipped gym
- Watersports & diving centre
- Volleyball court. Please note that some activities may be payable locally.
- Duke's Night Club - open nightly till late with live music and open terrace with stunning sea views.
- Children's pool
- Babysitting service on request (payable locally).
Leave your own comment for the chance to win a holiday.