Resort Administrator Job Description
Job Title: Resort Administrator
Accountable to: Resort Manager
An Individual who enjoys working a fast, diverse and challenging environment ensuring all arrangements including transfers, hotels, boats are organised for Olympic holiday’s guests and that all arrangements run smoothly and efficiently ensuring maximum guest satisfaction. Acting as full support for Olympic Holidays team of overseas representatives
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all administration from arrivals to departures of our guests
- Act as a support for the rest of the resort team and liaise with the UK and Cyprus administration teams.
- Responsible for ensuring that systems are updated and correct information is available for resort staff at all times
- Act as primary point of contact for day-to-day queries
- Downloading of all reports relating to arriving and departing passengers
- Organisation of transfers
- Charting and organisation of room charts for accommodations, reservation of rooms with hotels
- Dealing with guests complaints and queries by telephone
- Organisation of promotional material for resort representatives and guest use
- Transferring guests to and from their accommodation and the airport
- Problem solving, offering advice, assistance and support to Olympic guests
Specialist administrator positions are also available in some of the larger resorts
- Customer Services Administrator – Dealing with telephone enquiries and customer issues, coordinating customer service paperwork, trouble-shooting difficult situations.
- Wedding Administrator – Co-ordinating and organising customer’s weddings within resort. Liaising with all suppliers and ensuring that the wedding goes off without a hitch.
- Health and Safety Administrator – Collation and co-ordination of all health and safety paperwork, liaison with hoteliers, production of letters to suppliers.
- Minimum of 1 years experience working in a busy office.
- Strong academics (minimum of GCSE Grade C or equivalent) in both English and Maths
- Good computer literacy skills with a knowledge of most computer packages including Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to any situation at any time
- Ability to work flexible long hours
- Proven ability of use of initiative
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to express a message clearly and persuasively
- Highly organised
- Experience in a office role
- Ability to influence and lead to achieve objectives
- Consistently delivers against targets
Hours of Work
The role of a resort administrator is highly demanding and challenging role. Even though it's an office based job it's a diverse role, entailing travel arrangements, insurance liaison, weddings, health and safety and port and airport duties. It's exciting, fun, challenging and a great deal of job satisfaction.
You must be available from April to October
Pay and Benefits
We believe that we offer one of the best remuneration and benefits packages for our overseas staff. You will receive:
- A basic monthly salary of £680.00 - paid directly into a UK bank account
- A possible opportunity to earn small amounts of commissions on excursions and car hire and other related products
- Provision of company transport (if necessary)
- Provision of company accommodation
- Company uniform
- Flights to and from resort
- Initial and ongoing training throughout the season
- Excellent career prospects
The job responsibilities may, from time to time, be reviewed and amended in line with changing business requirements.
If you would like to join Olympic Holidays, please click here for an application form to apply for our overseas 2019 vacancies. This can be sent to us to the address below or emailed to our HR Department.
1 Torrington Park
North Finchley, London
To apply for our overseas 2019 vacancies – click here