Olympic Holidays is the award winning leading independent tour operator, we have been established for over 50 years. We are known for being a specialist operator providing quality holidays within Greece and Cyprus. Our portfolio of destinations covers a wide range of other short haul destinations. We pride ourselves on our commitment to Quality, Service and Value.
Customer Services Advisor
Accountable to - Customer Services/Legal Manager
Location - Head Office, 1 Torrington Park, North Finchley, London N12 9TB
Job Purpose - To offer a professional telephone service to both travel agents and direct clients dealing with any after sales questions. Managing requests for amendments and add ons to existing bookings. To manage all types of correspondences, email, letters, telephone for pre and post departure.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Understanding the terms and conditions of booking and being fully conversant with all products available.
- Dealing with all pre-departure issues such as flight changes and accommodation changes and effectively resolving any queries that arise
- Dealing with in-resort and post departure queries, resolving where possible.
- Assisting with the customer documentation function, including telephone calls, letters and emails on this subject from clients and travel agents as well as internal departments
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency depending on the volume of enquiries, and adapt and priorities as required.
- Using the Customer Service software programme and the in-house system (Atcom) to record all interactions with customers.
- Production of statistical reports as required by the manager.
This list is not exhaustive.
Core Competencies -
- Drives for continual improvement in team performance and encourages development of self and others, cultivating a collaborative and motivated team environment.
- Creativity and imagination
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to express a message clearly and persuasively
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead to achieve objectives
- Deliver and present regular analysis and KPI reporting, focusing on key learning’s, provide market context or future opportunities which will assist in quick decision-making, assist in course correcting performance to mitigate risk.
- Ability to work flexible working hours
- Consistently delivers against targets
- Proven ability of use of initiative
Hours of Work - 37.5 hour week, 1 in 4 weekends, flexibility to work evenings, weekends and Bank holidays required (time off in lieu as appropriate).
Pay & Benefits -
- Salary TBA at interview
- 28 days paid holiday (inc Public Bank Holidays)
- Holiday concessions after 1 year
- Auto enrolment Pension Scheme
The job responsibilities may, from time to time, be reviewed and amended in line with changing business requirements. The individual may also be required to assist other departments where the roles are suitable in line with an individual’s knowledge and skill set.
If you would like to apply, please email your applications to our HR Department.