Digital Marketing Executive
Olympic Holidays is the award winning leading independent tour operator, we have been established for over 50 years. We are known for being a specialist operator providing quality holidays within Greece and Cyprus. Our portfolio of destinations covers a wide range of other short haul destinations. We pride ourselves on our commitment to Quality, Service and Value
Digital Marketing Executive
Accountable to Head of Marketing
Location: Head Office, 1 Torrington Park, North Finchley, London N12 9TB
You will work across a variety of marketing channels delivering the companies digital marketing strategies, CRM and Social Media campaigns
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage mail systems for distribution of mail shots.
- Creating & dispatching weekly newsletters to, clients, prospective clients, travel agents and journalists.
- Coordinate and maintain blogs, linking them to the website.
- Manage the analytics from campaigns to drive engagement.
- Run paid social media.
- Liaise with creative agencies to make changes and amendments to communications as appropriate.
- Reporting on the effectiveness of each campaign monthly and ongoing basis
- Website updating and optimisation
- Monitoring web activity monthly
- Generating back links from third parties to website.
- Work with Product Management to ensure all product literature is up-to-date and compliant with brand guidelines.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity and suggest improvements to business trade marketing activity.
- Assist in project based work alongside the Marketing Team.
- This list is not exhaustive.
- Creativity and imagination
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to express a message clearly and persuasively, verbal and written
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead to achieve objectives
- Deliver and present regular analysis & reporting, focusing on key learning’s, provide market context or future opportunities which will assist in quick decision-making, unlock budget / supplier funding or assist in course correcting performance to mitigate risk.
- Ability to work flexible working hours
- Consistently delivers against targets
- Proven ability of use of initiative.
Hours of Work
37.5 hour week, but flexibility to work evenings, weekends and Bank holidays required (time off in lieu as appropriate).
Pay & Benefit:
- Salary discussed at interview
- 28 days paid holiday (inc Public Bank Holidays)
- Holiday concessions after 1 year
- Friends & Family holiday discounts
- Auto enrolment Pension Scheme
- Season ticket loans
- 50% off private health scheme
- Free Eye examinations
The job responsibilities may, from time to time, be reviewed and amended in line with changing business requirements. The individual may also be required to assist other departments where the roles are suitable in line with an individual’s knowledge and skill set.
If you would like to apply, please email your CVs to our HR Department. or send to the address below
North Finchley, London