To deal with calls from the general public and travel agents, ensuring that enquiries are handled in a professional manner with an exceptional level of customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answering telephone calls in a confident and professional manner.
- Being aware of the Company’s brochures and all products on offer for sale to the public.
- Dealing with general and holiday booking enquiries.
- Reservation of holidays using an in house computerised reservation system (@comRes).
- Taking payment for holidays over the telephone and entering information onto the system.
- Completion of related paperwork and accounts.
- Dependent upon aptitude, possibility of specialising in various reservations fields, i.e. Weddings, Group Travel etc.
- This list is not exhaustive
- Demonstrate strong customer focus
- Positive approach and attitude
- Ability to negotiate and manage relationships
- Creativity and imagination
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to express a message clearly and persuasively
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead to achieve objectives
- Strong team player
- Ability to work flexible working hours
- Ability developing strong working relationships and gain trust and respect throughout the company.
- Knowledge of overseas geographical regions
- Consistently delivers against targets
- Proven ability of use of initiative
Hours of Work
37.5 hour week, but flexibility to work evenings, weekends and Bank holidays required (time off in lieu as appropriate.
Pay & Benefits
- Basic hourly rate/salary £14,000 plus OTE. Experienced person can earn £30,000 plus per year)
- 28 days paid holiday (inc Public Bank Holidays)
- Holiday concessions after 1 year
- Auto enrolment Pension Scheme