This competition has now closed
Terms and conditions for free prize draw
To win a 14 nights island-hopping trip to Skiathos, Skopelos and Alonissos with return flights, transfers and baggage with Olympic Holidays.
Conditions of entry
1. This prize draw (the "Promotion") is only open to UK residents, excluding employees and agents of (a) the Promoter or (b) any company connected with the production or distribution of this Promotion, as well as their relatives or members of their family or household.
2. Entrants must be aged 17 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. By entering the Promotion you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion is free to enter and entrants can enter by answering the stated question. Only one entry will be accepted per person or email address.
4. The Promotion will start on 26 July 2019 and the closing date for the Promotion is midnight 31 January 2020.
5. There will be one winner who will be selected in a random draw by an independent judge from all eligible entries, held on 14 February 2020. The winner(s) will be notified by the Promoter by email within one week of this date and will be given details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winner(s) to accept the prize in the manner specified within one week of the Promoter's email will make any claim invalid and the Promoter will then select another winner (again selected randomly in a draw) from all remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
6. The prize is a 14 night island-hopping trip to Skiathos-Skopelos- Alonissos, plus flights, baggage and transfers for a family of four, including two adults and two children (children ages maximum of 12). The MAMMA MIA! tickets and hotel accommodation are valid for Monday to Thursday performances 24 February - 30 April 2020, excluding 17-20 February and 6-16 April 2020, strictly subject to availability. The hotel accommodation is valid for two double/twin rooms including breakfast. All elements of the prize are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available. The winner is responsible for any extra charges incurred whilst redeeming the prize. Dates outside of those listed above are not available as part of this prize. Travel is not included.
7. Flights Terms and Conditions
7.1.1 We will do our very best to accommodate you on the dates you have selected but reserve the right to offer alternative dates.
7.1.2 All seats are subject to availability. There is an allocation of prize winner seats per flight, please be prepared to look at several dates in case the allocation is already used up on your preferred dates.
7.1.3 The prize is valid on a return Olympic Holidays flight to Greece from London Gatwick or Manchester airports. All travel is subject to availability
7.1.4 Travel must be taken between 01 June 2020 and 31st October 2020
7.1.5 Reservation changes are not permitted after reservations have been confirmed and confirmation documents issued.
7.1.6 The prize is not transferable, has no cash value and is not for resale.
7.1.7 Passengers must travel together.
7.1.8 Please arrange travel insurance, car hire, accommodation and entry visas independently
7.1.9 No organisers are eligible to win this prize.
7.1.10 On acceptance of this prize, you are deemed to have read and agreed to these terms and conditions and the Booking Conditions and Holiday Information.
7.1.11 The prize is subject to availability at the discretion of the hotels.
7.1.12 Travel must be completed by 31st October 2020.
7.1.13 Entrants must be 17 years old + and be in possession of a valid passport and relevant travel documents.
8. Gifts, prizes and other promotional items are not transferable, may not be re-sold and are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value.
9. The name and county of the prize winner will be available after the closing date by submitting a written request to the Promoter.
10. Entrants agree to provide reasonable cooperation to allow the Promoter to use the name and/or likeness of the winner for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion including but not limited to publication of the winner's name and photograph on the Promoter’s websites. In addition, by submitting an entry and in consideration of the Promoter granting a right to enter the Promotion, entrants agree to grant the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any materials contained in the entry (including but not limited to text, images or video materials) (the “Materials”) worldwide and/or to incorporate the Materials in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in the Materials. By submitting Materials to the competition, an entrant:
a. warrants that the Materials are its own original work and that it has the right to make them available for all the purposes specified above; that it does not infringe any law; that it is not obscene or libellous; and that it does not violate the rights of any third party;
b. agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred as a result of a breach of the above warranty;
c. agrees to waive any moral rights in the Materials for the purposes of its submission to, and publication by, the Promoter and the purposes specified above.
11. The determination and decision of the Promoter on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on any website, any game cards and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
12. No entries will be accepted in bulk, from agents or third parties.
13. To the fullest extent permitted by law (and subject to paragraph 14 below), the Promoter and any party administering the Promotion hereby exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liabilities (whether express or implied) relating to this Promotion and/or the prize.
14. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude any party’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury as a result of its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion should virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion.
16. If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. The Promoter is Olympic Holidays 1 Torrington Park, North Finchley, London who is responsible for all elements of prize fulfilment.. Any prize queries should be addressed to Olympic Holidays at the address above.